mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I HAS A DILEMNA

Sherisaurus

Level 7
CCrew4
CCrew4
Notable
ok ok so if i married someone on the rp without properly talking to a lawyer or anything do i still need to talk to a lawyer to divorce and how on earth i be doing that

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
this is a very specific question and i’m a wee bit concerned but oocly nobodys going to argue with you if u just say ur chars divorced without talking to anyone (since i’m pretty sure a lot of people dont actually talk to a lawyer lmao)

Sherisaurus

Level 7
CCrew4
CCrew4
Notable
this is a very specific question and i’m a wee bit concerned but oocly nobodys going to argue with you if u just say ur chars divorced without talking to anyone (since i’m pretty sure a lot of people dont actually talk to a lawyer lmao)
thank god that would be annoying if i had to XD

pashy

Level 183

You can tell the person OOCly you'd like to void the interactions or would want both characters to be divorced however I think you should keep it ICly and just tell them on IC-basis you wish to divorce to keep the IC drama and create a situation.

No you don't have to refer to a lawyer unless a party signed an IC contract related to the marriage and want to charge the other party with something

Users who are viewing this thread