mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

i just want my classes man

Bookish

Level 17
IGN: MintRP
DATE: 7/13/21
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I would like to ask the following: PLEASE FIX THE /class end GLITCH!

Okay, let me explain-

For those of you who are unaware, if/when we teachers crash or have to disconnect because of a glitch in the beginning or middle of class, it automatically ends the class. This is HUGELY ANNOYING, especially considering those of us *cough* HATOLAA *cough* with bad computers, or if we go on vacation and have to bring trashy laptops with us to teach on, or, like me, if our wifi cuts out (R.I.P. my classes lost to my router, you will be missed in my quota).

I personally have lost many a class to this. I don't know how the plugin works, but it could be as simple as this:

Add in a feature where the class ends after 2 OOCly minutes of the teacher not being logged in. If they do log back in within that time, just void the time gone and continue the class.

If the teacher does not log back in within 20 OOCly minutes of logging off, they cannot log the class. If they do, they have to immediately /time and provide a screenshot of them back in so they can log the class. Honestly, it's really frustrating to lose a good class to wifi or lag and not be able to log it.

On the other hand, it's not just us teachers losing a class we might really need, it's you d̶e̶m̶o̶n̶s̶ students out there who also lose a class. I feel like it would be frustrating to join your favorite awesome amazing teacher MintRP's class, only to be warped out because ze crashed. I'm sure everyone reading this has been in this scenario. Specifically the favorite part. Ahem.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This makes it a lot easier for classes to continue, and for teachers to log classes! My other reasons kind of explain themselves throughout-

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
+1
I agree with this but I think it's a plugin issue. I hope they look into a fix though really soon!

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your feedback!

As stated in #teacher-chat, this is already something we're looking to do alongside many more quality of life expansions & updates to our current plugins for the school. Keep an eye on our Update Timeline thread to find out when these issues have been fixed, though you will 100% be made aware via #teacher-chat in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread