mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I lost my items during using editmode. Cords (X:1626 Y:47 Z:1324).

Yurimu

Level 0
While using Edit mode the server got reset and I lost all of my items, I lost a white flip phone, a toy Yamato, 3 golden skulls, glasses, a purple umbrella, and a lot of books which are the most important bit for me and my credit card.

I made a ticket on the server and immediately texted the help channel in discord, around that time I lost my stuff. I don't remember what else I lost but these are the most valuable to me.

I wish Nvidia replay clipped a little bit more back but, it didn't so i can't get photo evidence but I clipped when it happened

I know the images i attached wont really help much because it's not a full inv pick but, this is all i could find to vouch for my truthfulness

Update, while not the greatest quality, i found a picture of my inventory through a friend clipping my gameplay stream on discord.
the picture is kind of old but i don't mind getting just the stuff from this image ill get the rest myself

Attachments

• 2022-11-14_22.20.50.png
    2022-11-14_22.20.50.png
    43 KB · Views: 15
  • image.png
    image.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 15
  • image.png
    image.png
    638.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Reviewed

The items in the screenshot were returned to Yurimu's inventory, if that's not you, make another request;
We cannot return books and cards, you can get the card back at the bank;
Next time please use the format.

Users who are viewing this thread