mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I Love Mayday Parade (TOP 10 MAYDAY PARADE SONGS LIST) (LIST OF THE BEST MAYDAY PARADE SONGS) (SONGS THAT YOU WILL CRY TO)

hebwig

Level 111
hello, i'm going to talk about my favorite band of all time: mayday parade. they're an emo band formed in 2005 in tallahassee, florida, when two bands defining moment & kid named chicago merged together to create some of the greatest sounds within music today! derek sanders, alex garcia, jake bundrick, jeremy lenzo (CABBAGE!), and brooks betts are my favorite white men (next to my brother tho. my brother is a really cool guy he's genuinely one of the coolest people i've ever met soooo sorry mayday parade!). i'm not sure why these songs sound so good to my brain & why this is the only band my brain can listen to without any dislike (minus whenever i listen to anywhere but here, their second studio album with atlantic records that flopped in terms of greatness (But didnt flop in terms of sales.)) because tbh their songs are MID AT BEST! GET IT????? LIKE MISERABLE AT BEST?????????????? LIKE ONE OF THEIR MOST POPULAR SONGS????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

here are some of my favorites

10. Oh Well, Oh Well (2011)
A Mayday Parade cult-classic! The members oftentimes use this song to describe the sound of their entire discography. I've seen it twice live and it's a great song. Yep. The music video rifted some influence in my art. mybest friend mikeshotz loves this song!!!! I love the acoustic version too I cried to it one day. This is probably a song i would recommend to anyone ever listening to mayday parade ever because it/s jsut a good All around Mayday Parade banger! Bangarang!

9. Call Me Hopeless, Not Romantic (2011)
Another song from Mayday Parade's amazing self-titled album, which turned 11 years old this year! This song transitions from Stay, which is the Mayday Parade song that has the most views on its music video on YouTube! It's a great song; same for this one. I struggle with knowing my favorite song from this album since they're very all equal in goodness; but, this is definitely up there on my top 10. Tell me that you're alright (Yeah, like I really care) Why do we fight sometimes (Just like we always do Try and make up your mind (I'll make it up for you) Try and make up your mind (Your mind, your mind)

8. Until You're Big Enough (2015)
i cried to this song in the car. derek hits his lowest note (G2) in this song!

7. How Do You Like Me Now (2018)
Sunnyland is an insanely underrated album, along with Black Lines (the album that the previous song belonged to). I cannot begin to explain how perfect of a blend in sounds that this album was — they took their emo roots and their grunge backflip from their previous album into this one and created the beautiful, "How Do You Like Me Now." whenever i hear this song come on at 6 in the morning before i walk to work i like to pretend im in a music video. for people who like pierce the veil you'd probably like this (along with another song on this list youll see)

6. Last Night For A Table Of Two (2013)
Pierce The Veil fans, this song is for you. Not only is it one of the only Mayday Parade songs where their bassist, Cabbage, actually sings in it, it is literally just the greatest thing to come out of the Monsters In The Closet album. It's got a nice New Years theme! I'm starting to think I'm crazy Every day after New Years She says "I need those Florida stars" I miss the glamour of your camera flash You're gonna need it when the lights go down

5. Narrow (2015)
Black Lines is an album that hurts me. . .because whenever I listen to it, I know I will never hear anything like it again as Mayday Parade has forever abandoned their grunge era where they all had beards and recorded the album in a church. . .because NO ONE LISTENED TO THE ALBUM!!!!! LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU HEAR THIS SONG YOU GET UP WHEN YOU WERE OUTSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE I WAS SCREAMING YOUR NAME THROUGH THE RADIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND WOULDNT I LIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JUST TO SING OF YOUR PRAISE WITH HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYMNS QWOWAOAOOHAOAOOOOAOHHHHH WHEN YOU WERE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE I FORGOT HOW TO MAKE ANYYYYTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOU LEEEEEEEEEEEFTTTT BEFORE IT WAS TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME TO GO

Fuck everyone who didn't stream this album because now we're never getting derek fried voice again

4. If You Wanted A Song Written About You, All You Had To Do Was Ask (2007)
A Lesson In Romantics is the greatest album to ever come out of Mayday Parade. Christopher Jacob Bundrick writing this song is proof! I saw this song live! If you're going to listen to any Mayday Parade album in full, this is the one you should do it for. AND YOU DROPPED A NOTE AND WE CHANGED KEY YOU CHANGED TYOURSELF AND I CHANGED ME I REALLY DIDNT SEE US SINGING THROUGH THIIIIS THEN YOU SCREAMED THE BRIDG AND I CRIED THE VERSE AND OUR CHORUS CAMEOUT UNREHEARSED AND YOU SMILED THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH IT I GUESS MAYBE THATS WHATS WORSE!

3. Take This To Heart (2007)
This is the only happy Mayday Parade song to ever exist. Stay safe, stay strong.

2. One Man Drinking Games (2005-2006)
emotionally this song is one of the ones that resonate with me the most i think it's the "before too long you'll be a memory" line because oftentimes that reminds me of the great people i've met who live across the world who i likely will not ever meet or be friends with in five years time because before too long they will be a memory. this song is yet another jake bundrick banger because he brings the greatest songs to the band & it is genuinely on my bucket list to hear this song live before i die. it's a song i would die to tbh. like it's just that good of a song. the breakdowns/layering that happen throughout all of mayday parade's first EP is genuinely beautiful & it kinda sucks they didn't reciprocate it as much but i'm glad they grew as a band. if any song like one man drinking games was re-established in the future i would lose my goddamn fucking mind because i can't explain what this song does to me. i've gone hours with this on loop and i will either dedicate my full attention to it orj ust let it play in the background and every time it is a surreal experience. before too long youll be a memory

1. You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Clouds (2007)
i think everyone in their life has once experienced a time where they pray even though they may not necessarily believe
you be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground
i'll be the wings that keep your heart in the clouds
i don't know what that title means
but the song means everything
take care

minustempo

Level 35
minustempo
minustempo
Notable
hello, i'm going to talk about my favorite band of all time: mayday parade. they're an emo band formed in 2005 in tallahassee, florida, when two bands defining moment & kid named chicago merged together to create some of the greatest sounds within music today! derek sanders, alex garcia, jake bundrick, jeremy lenzo (CABBAGE!), and brooks betts are my favorite white men (next to my brother tho. my brother is a really cool guy he's genuinely one of the coolest people i've ever met soooo sorry mayday parade!). i'm not sure why these songs sound so good to my brain & why this is the only band my brain can listen to without any dislike (minus whenever i listen to anywhere but here, their second studio album with atlantic records that flopped in terms of greatness (But didnt flop in terms of sales.)) because tbh their songs are MID AT BEST! GET IT????? LIKE MISERABLE AT BEST?????????????? LIKE ONE OF THEIR MOST POPULAR SONGS????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

here are some of my favorites

10. Oh Well, Oh Well (2011)
A Mayday Parade cult-classic! The members oftentimes use this song to describe the sound of their entire discography. I've seen it twice live and it's a great song. Yep. The music video rifted some influence in my art. mybest friend mikeshotz loves this song!!!! I love the acoustic version too I cried to it one day. This is probably a song i would recommend to anyone ever listening to mayday parade ever because it/s jsut a good All around Mayday Parade banger! Bangarang!

9. Call Me Hopeless, Not Romantic (2011)
Another song from Mayday Parade's amazing self-titled album, which turned 11 years old this year! This song transitions from Stay, which is the Mayday Parade song that has the most views on its music video on YouTube! It's a great song; same for this one. I struggle with knowing my favorite song from this album since they're very all equal in goodness; but, this is definitely up there on my top 10. Tell me that you're alright (Yeah, like I really care) Why do we fight sometimes (Just like we always do Try and make up your mind (I'll make it up for you) Try and make up your mind (Your mind, your mind)

8. Until You're Big Enough (2015)
i cried to this song in the car. derek hits his lowest note (G2) in this song!

7. How Do You Like Me Now (2018)
Sunnyland is an insanely underrated album, along with Black Lines (the album that the previous song belonged to). I cannot begin to explain how perfect of a blend in sounds that this album was — they took their emo roots and their grunge backflip from their previous album into this one and created the beautiful, "How Do You Like Me Now." whenever i hear this song come on at 6 in the morning before i walk to work i like to pretend im in a music video. for people who like pierce the veil you'd probably like this (along with another song on this list youll see)

6. Last Night For A Table Of Two (2013)
Pierce The Veil fans, this song is for you. Not only is it one of the only Mayday Parade songs where their bassist, Cabbage, actually sings in it, it is literally just the greatest thing to come out of the Monsters In The Closet album. It's got a nice New Years theme! I'm starting to think I'm crazy Every day after New Years She says "I need those Florida stars" I miss the glamour of your camera flash You're gonna need it when the lights go down

5. Narrow (2015)
Black Lines is an album that hurts me. . .because whenever I listen to it, I know I will never hear anything like it again as Mayday Parade has forever abandoned their grunge era where they all had beards and recorded the album in a church. . .because NO ONE LISTENED TO THE ALBUM!!!!! LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU HEAR THIS SONG YOU GET UP WHEN YOU WERE OUTSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE I WAS SCREAMING YOUR NAME THROUGH THE RADIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND WOULDNT I LIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JUST TO SING OF YOUR PRAISE WITH HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYMNS QWOWAOAOOHAOAOOOOAOHHHHH WHEN YOU WERE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE I FORGOT HOW TO MAKE ANYYYYTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOU LEEEEEEEEEEEFTTTT BEFORE IT WAS TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME TO GO

Fuck everyone who didn't stream this album because now we're never getting derek fried voice again

4. If You Wanted A Song Written About You, All You Had To Do Was Ask (2007)
A Lesson In Romantics is the greatest album to ever come out of Mayday Parade. Christopher Jacob Bundrick writing this song is proof! I saw this song live! If you're going to listen to any Mayday Parade album in full, this is the one you should do it for. AND YOU DROPPED A NOTE AND WE CHANGED KEY YOU CHANGED TYOURSELF AND I CHANGED ME I REALLY DIDNT SEE US SINGING THROUGH THIIIIS THEN YOU SCREAMED THE BRIDG AND I CRIED THE VERSE AND OUR CHORUS CAMEOUT UNREHEARSED AND YOU SMILED THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH IT I GUESS MAYBE THATS WHATS WORSE!

3. Take This To Heart (2007)
This is the only happy Mayday Parade song to ever exist. Stay safe, stay strong.

2. One Man Drinking Games (2005-2006)
emotionally this song is one of the ones that resonate with me the most i think it's the "before too long you'll be a memory" line because oftentimes that reminds me of the great people i've met who live across the world who i likely will not ever meet or be friends with in five years time because before too long they will be a memory. this song is yet another jake bundrick banger because he brings the greatest songs to the band & it is genuinely on my bucket list to hear this song live before i die. it's a song i would die to tbh. like it's just that good of a song. the breakdowns/layering that happen throughout all of mayday parade's first EP is genuinely beautiful & it kinda sucks they didn't reciprocate it as much but i'm glad they grew as a band. if any song like one man drinking games was re-established in the future i would lose my goddamn fucking mind because i can't explain what this song does to me. i've gone hours with this on loop and i will either dedicate my full attention to it orj ust let it play in the background and every time it is a surreal experience. before too long youll be a memory

1. You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Clouds (2007)
i think everyone in their life has once experienced a time where they pray even though they may not necessarily believe
you be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground
i'll be the wings that keep your heart in the clouds
i don't know what that title means
but the song means everything
take care
here: a real song that negs the whole list: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtVtiw5S__s

hebwig

Level 111
Wow crazy how this band reposted my art on their social media accounts. I love mayday parade

hebwig

Level 111
Honoarble mention:

I don't want to lose my friends

I like this one too

This is the song i probably know best on guitar
Its good as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread