mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I love you platonically.

Yushi

Level 11
sanriofangirl
sanriofangirl
Omega+
This is absolutely random and I'm sure that it won't feel genuine since it's coming from a person that you don't know with probably the least genuine signature you've ever seen and it's coming from some minecraft highschool roleplay but just know that I am proud of you. I am proud of you for living, even if it's something as simple as being alive without a reason that you could think of because that, alone, is already pretty difficult, more especially so without a reason to live or a vague one. You don't need a grand reason to live, just come up with your own answer because this is your life and even if you chose "nothing" as your answer, that is still an answer. I am proud of you for facing whatever difficulty you have faced and are about to face because you're still here, living, breathing, whatever it is that alive people do, and that is a victory in my book. You don't have to change yourself because as long as you are having fun, that is all it matters. No need to compare yourself because you're you, and it's completely okay to be a bit more narcissistic occasionally. To ask for more at times, even. I don't know what it is that you do routinely, I don't know what it is that you do on a regular basis, however, what I do know is that you're awake. You're starting off your day or ending your day and that you're here, reading this post. . . Which means you're doing a good job, being the way you are now because wanting to start off your day or ending your day is far different than actually starting your day or ending your day. . since you ARE doing something. Continue being yourself. Even if your dreams are crushed, you can always just make a rougher plan, a rougher concept, a rougher idea, then go ahead with it because there are so many possibilities you can go through, even if it doesn't seem like it. Don't forget to go at your own pace, take breaks when you need to and can (even just brief 5 min ones). I hope that this message sticks to you until the negative thoughts go away.

TLDR:
I love you platonically. Keep being yourself and have fun. Just be proud of yourself and go at your own pace.

Users who are viewing this thread