mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I mean...

PeachyCactus

Level 0
I just joined the server yesterday, and it was fine I loved it the texture pack is amazing, the map is just perfect, But.. I expected more Me and my friends for 4+ hours just too see what "School" was like but 1. No one even went. 2. Theres no actual schedule.

There is a schedule, they tell you what lesson it is in the chat. Also, Others do go. just today there was like 30 people at the school playing soccer for P.E!

PeachyCactus

Level 0
There is a schedule, they tell you what lesson it is in the chat. Also, Others do go. just today there was like 30 people at the school playing soccer for P.E!
Oh, Then I must went at a bad time (It was like 11pm when it was 1st period) bc when it was first period everyone was still at the shop or just wandering around and then 2nd people were still just wandering outside not doing anything.

Mity

Level 104
Oh, Then I must went at a bad time (It was like 11pm when it was 1st period) bc when it was first period everyone was still at the shop or just wandering around and then 2nd people were still just wandering outside not doing anything.
well it acualy depends on the time, and teachers online if u are in second period and there wasnt a teacher online then u wont get a class, if ur in after school (time in SchoolRP) and a teacher is online then u wont take a lesson so it really depends on those and btw first period is always free or asembly so dont bother asking what lesson it is in period one

Users who are viewing this thread