mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

i thought of somthing...

IsNate

Level 10
oIsNate
oIsNate
Omega
But you didn’t see what I said in it along the lines of ‘the gang they join may help kill you’ something like that. Which I know many people wouldn’t like.
I mean, if they join a gang and they catch them with them, it's fair game. It's meant to be done in secret and without much trouble.
They and the other gang would only know about it ocly, if they took it icly That would just be meta, would it not?

it just adds a risk factor to it, so it's not all unfair. You have to be smart about it and think about it, not just attack in the open. which intern would just add more actual RP. e.g, stalking, watchouts, where they go, where they live, planning it out? idk just a idea after all, just about doing it right and finding that moment so you don't get fu**ed over.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Let me explain why this isn't / shouldn't be allowed

With our current system, you may only consent to KPS without any sort of condition / contract. This is made to promote more roleplay-based interactions rather than determining if a character should / shouldn't die because you gave a condition before you join a gang.

This system is and should only be used in Verified Gangs, hence why other unverified gangs shouldn't adapt this system. Now, if you leave an unverified gang, your gang leader can ask for consent to act on perms. That would indeed be allowed, but creating a system where KPS are granted without your consent just because you signed for a non-official gang shouldn't be a thing

IsNate

Level 10
oIsNate
oIsNate
Omega
Let me explain why this isn't / shouldn't be allowed

With our current system, you may only consent to KPS without any sort of condition / contract. This is made to promote more roleplay-based interactions rather than determining if a character should / shouldn't die because you gave a condition before you join a gang.

This system is and should only be used in Verified Gangs, hence why other unverified gangs shouldn't adapt this system. Now, if you leave an unverified gang, your gang leader can ask for consent to act on perms. That would indeed be allowed, but creating a system where KPS are granted without your consent just because you signed for a non-official gang shouldn't be a thing

Its all just to let gangs do something about snitches / people who betray them, and if verified gangs should use this system, I think the kps consented should be able to be gotten from betrayal and or snitching, as they are more serious and tied into karakura. Since there is also a limit to how many there can be and the verification processes, it would not be misused as much / done all the time and be dealt with more appropriately.
also, it would stay OOC consent. you join the organization with written consent upon joining. its your choice to run that risk and you only run that risk if your have bad intentions and would only be for serious organizations. Yakuza, Jopok's and gangs would set up and remove them before it got any worse or out of anger and betrayal, heck they don't even have to kill them they could just use the kps to torture and punish them which ties into staff only letting certain gangs / organizations having it.

its not all about a "condition''
if you read what me and bearducky was saying back and forth you would see. i see some good rp in it anyway.

Last edited:

maxi.

Level 11
adelphithymia
adelphithymia
Omega+
+1

I had talked to Nate via DM's, trying to figure out what he was trying to state, cause if I'm honest, I was completely confused myself, so here is the narrowed down version, of what Nate couldn't put into words!

With the idea of this, it could lead to something cool for roleplay in the gangrp department. For gangs/organizations that have a permission to have kps if someone leaves, as it was at some point (I'm not exactly caught up in time frames). There would only be consented kps if the person were to betray, snitch or attempt in destruction towards the gang, with giving consent through application, it would have to ONLY be given if people do such things as destruction, snitch, and betray. When applying to risk the gang's reputation, you risk something in return. This would only apply for some gangs/organizations.

Lizalopod

Level 130
Neutral

While yes this makes sense in the context of gangs, gangs could also just choose to perform majors or minors on them. KPS isn't really necessary in this situation imo, there are better ways to rp it off. Heck, even then maybe someone could consent to it at some point for rp reasons

Everything else is a -1. Like bro, why would your family want to murder you in cold blood if you left em, like wha. And in terms of companies they would just handle it legally (lawsuits) instead of getting themselves dirty

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
I think would be better if the gang had the power to chose if they want to add consent for kps in case leaving to their gang rules or not. It would be on the player’s hand if they want to join a gang with that rule.

But i do agree that to have that rule added to your gang you need permission from the crime lead

IsNate

Level 10
oIsNate
oIsNate
Omega
Neutral

While yes this makes sense in the context of gangs, gangs could also just choose to perform majors or minors on them. KPS isn't really necessary in this situation imo, there are better ways to rp it off. Heck, even then maybe someone could consent to it at some point for rp reasons

Everything else is a -1. Like bro, why would your family want to murder you in cold blood if you left em, like wha. And in terms of companies they would just handle it legally (lawsuits) instead of getting themselves dirty
-why would your family want to murder you in cold blood if you left em, like wha. And in terms of companies they would just handle it legally (lawsuits) instead of getting themselves dirty

this is not really what i meant by it, if you look at what maxi said she put what i wanted to say into words for me lmfao

and its more meant for like criminal organisations, not companies. like a yakuza or a yapok.

' if the person were to betray, snitch or attempt in destruction towards the gang, with giving consent through application, it would have to ONLY be given if people do such things as destruction, snitch, and betray.'

Lewk

Level 86
x_z
x_z
Omega+
Whilst I understand where you are coming from there was is a reason why this was removed. There was a time when this was allowed for all gangs and it was not the greatest system. Players would end up feeling stuck in the gang and end up not leaving due to the fear of losing their character if they did.

As it stands the only gangs who are able to do something like this (although even then it is capped at major currently not KPS) are the verified gangs as it can be expected that the leads will prioritize roleplay over the simple want of killing the leaving member's character. If you truly wish for something like this simply aim for a spot on the verified gang list. No, it most likely will not be easy and will require quite a bit of time and effort, but the benefits of making it are there.

However, whilst you cannot make them sign something to agree, if they do leave or betray the gang or anything like that, you are more than free to ask them if they would like to consent to KPS. Sadly though simply gaining life or death power over them joining a gang won't be happening as it will only lead to issues in the long run.

IsNate

Level 10
oIsNate
oIsNate
Omega
Whilst I understand where you are coming from there was is a reason why this was removed. There was a time when this was allowed for all gangs and it was not the greatest system. Players would end up feeling stuck in the gang and end up not leaving due to the fear of losing their character if they did.

As it stands the only gangs who are able to do something like this (although even then it is capped at major currently not KPS) are the verified gangs as it can be expected that the leads will prioritize roleplay over the simple want of killing the leaving member's character. If you truly wish for something like this simply aim for a spot on the verified gang list. No, it most likely will not be easy and will require quite a bit of time and effort, but the benefits of making it are there.

However, whilst you cannot make them sign something to agree, if they do leave or betray the gang or anything like that, you are more than free to ask them if they would like to consent to KPS. Sadly though simply gaining life or death power over them joining a gang won't be happening as it will only lead to issues in the long run.
The one problem I have with it, with verified gangs is that it should be actual kps on leave. Not for the fact of it being kps but you got to think that guy could go snitch and expose the entire gang no? That would be detrimental to verified gangs and I even know about bonten being fucked over and exposed because of this.
Also, don't you think verified gangs should get kps if someone tries or does such things as destruction, snitching, and betrayal of the gang? from the inside?

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Reviewed
Thank you for your feedback!

- This exists in the form of Major Assault Permissions. You are welcome to get consent of Kill players when they join your faction, however those permissions will expire 7 days after they join your gang and the player joining your gang must consent to it.​

Users who are viewing this thread