mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I want a refund of my money or i will charge it all back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broji

Level 1
I can send you a photo of me that cant be found on the internt and my paypal name is not my real name lmao I use a fake name to maintain my identity

Last edited:

Totalore

Level 138
I can send you a photo of me that cant be found on the internt and my paypal name is not my real name lmao I use a fake name to maintain my identity
Fair warning: You are lying to the OWNER, if you proceed to lie he has complete control over the entire server. Lying to him will make it worse because he can just not unban you if you keep lying.

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Final chance to stop lying, but if I see any more lies then I will permanently ban you.
Where is another picture of Ada Glover? (And you're telling me your brother met a famous celebrity [Danny Glover]!?)

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Final chance to stop lying, but if I see any more lies then I will permanently ban you.
Where is another picture of Ada Glover? (And you're telling me your brother met a famous celebrity [Danny Glover]!?)
Sorry, I must rephrase this.
But let me get this straight.
If your brother is the person you say is in the photo, then that means your uncle is this guy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Glover
Your uncle is a famous celebrity Danny Glover, huh? Well, lets look at Danny Glovers family tree.
The only daughter Danny Glover had was Mandisa. Now, let's look at Mandisa's children
Mandisa, is also famous.
Now, Mandisa only has 1 child, which is Ada Glover.

therefore you're a lying scrub.

Totalore

Level 138
Sorry, I must rephrase this.
But let me get this straight.
If your brother is the person you say is in the photo, then that means your uncle is this guy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Glover
Your uncle is a famous celebrity Danny Glover, huh? Well, lets look at Danny Glovers family tree.
The only daughter Danny Glover had was Mandisa. Now, let's look at Mandisa's children
Mandisa, is also famous.
Now, Mandisa only has 1 child, which is Ada Glover.

therefore you're a lying scrub.
Damn ducks you got them roasting skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread