I wish to become the sun.

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
[This is the last one for this week I swear]

RECOMMENDED SONG:

I wish to become the sun. The sun seems to be something everyone hopes for whenever it rains, always looking up to it, smiling when doing so. The sun never has anyone to tell them what to be and how to act, the sun is free. Everyday, they're the thing that people usually wake up to... I want to be the sun. I want to bright everything up in my radius, I want to be the thing people hope for after it rains, I want to be free not even the birds can touch me. I want to be the reason you're dried off. I want to be the reason you see clear blue lakes. I want to be the reason you wake up in the morning. I want to be the sun. The sun is bright, I want to be as bright as the sun. Do people compare the sun to other stars? Do people force the sun to shine brighter than other stars? Do people see the sun as a bad omen? I don't know. I don't think so. But I want to be the sun. How far up would I be if I were the sun? I would be higher than the ground, higher than the people.. If I were the sun, no one could reach me. No one could ever come too close to me if they tried, that's why I want to be the sun. What about the moon? The one who steals my spotlight at night, the one who people sleep with. The one who people relax with. I'm going to be sun.. Is the moon going to hate me for just being a reflection of me? If I were the sun I'd be made out of an explosion. If I were the sun I would be called a gift from God. If I were the sun people wouldn't call me names. The only name they'd call me would be sun...

Current sun, how's your day? Will you have to answer with a lie every time someone asks you this question? Current sun, how bright can you shine? Do you have to lower your brightness in private and pick up the former brightness for other people? Current sun, are you told what you can or can't be? Current sun, are you free? Free from expectations, free from judgement, free from injustice... Are you free? I don't care much about the other parts, as long as I'm the sun, I'll be free... right? I want to be free. The only way I can be that if I were you, the sun. Current sun, are you and the moon friends? Does the moon understand you because they've seen you lower down so many times? Since they've seen all parts of you... Instead of abandoning you for seeing those parts, did they try to help you? Current sun, do you ever get tired of shining for other people? I get tired at times. If you do... Do you show it? Current sun, do you know how much I want to be you?

Current sun, I want to be you.

suneater

Level 90
I fully expected you to put TUYU's song about becoming the sun for this,, but no. You put one about a girl grieving over how her love is gone or something like that. Anyways!!! haha listen to more of TUYU's music !!! Really upbeat songs about depressing shit

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
I fully expected you to put TUYU's song about becoming the sun for this,, but no. You put one about a girl grieving over how her love is gone or something like that. Anyways!!! haha listen to more of TUYU's music !!! Really upbeat songs about depressing shit
i was listening to that one while writing it, i have no idea wh y i didnt chose that one

Users who are viewing this thread