mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I won't let you. (Short story)

maddie

Level 27
milkiant
milkiant
Fundraiser+
This is a trigger warning.
There is blood and attempted suicide in this story.
Read at your own risk.
​

The snow was falling. Falling so softly, collecting together in small piles on the ground. I pulled my scarf up around my nose as I walked along the long concrete pavement. Looking around at the whitened scenery, a puff of mist comes from my mouth as I breathe quite heavily. 'Today's the day' I whispered under my breath, barely audible. Crouching down, I swing my my bag over my shoulder. I reach inside and grip on It; the very thing that will kill me.

Another puff of mist appears in front of my face. 'Do i really want to go through with this?' I thought. I nod to myself while checking to see that no one is around. I aim the weapon at my stomache. The snow was falling faster and thicker. My body started shaking as tears fill my eyes. Taking a deep breathe , I calm myself.
It was as if my body moved on it's own, the knife peirced my skin and cut deep into my flesh; creating a large wound. I gave a small, painful shreik as the red liquid slowly oozes out of the wound and runs down my lower body.

I collapse onto the softened concrete, the snow drenched in red. Squelch. Footsteps? My my vision blurring slightly. The figure of a boy runs into my feild of veiw. 'What is he doing here?' I thought, my mind slipping from me. "Yuno!" He yells in urgency. His footsteps getting louder. I frowned as black spots cover my eyesight. "I'll never fogive you if you die Yuno! I won't let you!" He screams as he takes the knife away and calls an ambulance. "T-Tai" I managed to squeak out, before blacking out.

What, what is this light? Am I- am I dead? I feel a smile creep onto my face, I opened my eyes to see a glowing lightbulb above me. My eyes wander around the room, Tai sleeping in the corner, his hair messy. Machines and cords were everywhere on my left and right. 'H-he saved me. He told me he wouldn't let me die' "Tai, thank you" I say sleepily, and I smile. A real toothy smile.

~The End~
#RaiseAwarenessForMentalIllness
I wrote this story long ago.
I hope you enjoyed it =)
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top