players online

Denied I would like to apply as Math Teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcadeTTfire

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name): arcadeTTfire
Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server: Play as a student a lot, In school at home almost every day.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No, I do not but if I do need it I will get it.

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I have a SnowBall HD sound Microphone

List your current and past applications: Past(None, reason>didn't have a Profile here< Current<This application Im doing right now is the latest one>

What is your motivation for applying?: I like Math, I love teaching, like interacting with others.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): Generally I like learning in school, its fun, you have friends, and you get a degree. teacher wise is hard to describe because I never was one.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name):
Your Teachers In Game Age: 25
Teachers Subject: Math

Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes, I have read and understood.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?

I would make a class activity plan for the students so the school rollplay has a bit more something to do.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.
In game the teachers help the students with problems and kick foul language, hackers and bullying. Out of the game the teachers teach the students about Math, Arts, sports, e.t.c. They help students with problems and dont tolerate foul language. Since Im not a teacher myself I cannot speak for all the teachers, a lot of teacher in their spare time read, watch TV, do social media and/or raise a family, for instance their is a teacher in my school who teaches PE, and she always runs or does weight lifting in her spare time. As in salary, teachers earn a different amount of money around the world for example, teachers in Germany get better paid as teachers in Africa or Indonesia.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:

Teachers in the SchoolRP server are one of the most important part of the Roll play, you need teachers to keep an eye on the chat and on the behavior of the students. Teachers interact with the students on the server which allows the students to get more into the spirit of Roll playing.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Jason (my Teachers name) has dark hair, blue eyes, always dresses nicely, he has an very good humor and looks at stuff positively. Jason wants to change the future, he wants children to learn everything so they can change it themselves. Jason always wanted to be a Pilot but the idea of changing the future for others carried him away. Jason is very good at making friends doesn't matter if their a different race, or if their big or small, fat of skinny, he treats them equally.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would go to them and ask them "What gives you the privilege to speak that way in school?"
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
Relaxed, talk with a teacher, crack some jokes, read the News. Do his work and drink some Coffee.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me Tell a quick joke beginning of class and then take roll
/me Give every student a problem to solve and a chance
/me explain the lessons and then always ask for "any questions?"
/me When I see or hear suspicious behavior or cussing I would take them aside and have a word with them.
/me When everyone is working Ill look at the work from what they did last class, and see what I can correct.

BACKSTORY

Jason was born in Illinois Harvard a small poor town. His father who was German and his mother who was American, both brought in enough money for Jason to eat food and go to school and later even University. He didn't like school, infant he hatted it! But where he reached the age of sixteen he learned the importance of school. Jason wasn't ever bullied in school, but didn't have any friends until 7th grade. Jason had a bigger brother who was by the Air force, sadly his brother died when a rocket exploded the Jet, Jason was devastated but continued on with learning. Jason wasn't ever bullied in school, but didn't have any friends until 7th grade. Jason spent two years in a hospital where he took care of sick people. Later on he took his first flight lessons, but it was his pall Bobby who got him to become a teacher for a high school. He started learning on how to become a teacher when he was 19 in Berlin Germany, at an Elementary School. Jason lived in may places for many years traveling from Germany till China to learn how they teach in school. After doing his teachers apprenticeship in Germany, he took a job at a High school in Florida. Jason was not married so he took his time in studying, and learning for a Math Teacher. After he finished studding Math he travel the world before he started to teach students about Math. After the world tour he applied as teacher in Germany but had no success. One day Jason was in the car and he was reading the News and he saw that SchoolRP was looking for teachers. Jason knew SchoolRP, he knew they had a very good reputation and a nice staff, so he applied their for a Math teacher.

Additional notes about your application (if any): Jason is always ready to substitute, und ich schpreche deutsch. *Translation* (I also speak German)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread