McNessa_
Rich
I would like to put a trigger warning for mentions of Abuse, Strong Language,
and Violence
in the PAST TIME section.

╔════════════╗
♚ G E O M E T R I C S ♚
╚════════════╝

↬ Haitian name ↫ (this is oocly information. knowledge of it icly is only gained from Ibuki telling you herself)
Kali

↬ Full name ↫
Ibuki R. Koharu

↬ Maiden name ↫
Koharu

↬ Nickname ↫
Hera or Mom

↬ Age ↫

↬ Birthday ↫
November 12th, 19XX

↬ Birthplace ↫
Provence, France

↬ Zodiac ↫
Scorpio

↬ Height ↫
7'5

↬ Gender ↫
Female

↬ Medical Conditions ↫
N/A

↬ Orientation ↫
Polyamorous and Pansexual

╔════════════╗
♚ A P P E A R A N C E ♚
╚════════════╝
↬ Reference ↫

Untitled123_20220816233751.png

↬ Skin color ↫
She has a dark skin tone.

↬ Voice Claim ↫

↬ Eye color ↫
Left eye: Brown
Right eye: Blue

↬ Hair color ↫
A jet black with bleach blonde-whitish bangs.

↬Hair style ↫
Short. Often in a small bun, ponytail, or tightly curled.

↬ Scars ↫
Ibuki has a large scar on the middle of her back that trails down to her tail bone. She received this scar trying to protect her children.
Ibuki has visible cigar burns on her sides and on her shoulder.
From her ex-husband Hayoshi Koharu.
Ibuki has a scar that goes across her upper and lower lip and stops at her chin.

Ibuki has a katana slash going across her back.
There's a scar across her upper lip going down to her chin.
Ibuki has now obtained a c-section scar.
Ibuki had Rowan's name scarified or carved into her lower back.

↬ Piercing ↫
Ibuki has a septum piercing, nose piecing, lip piercing, ear piercing, and tongue piercing.

↬ Tattoos ↫
On her right thigh, there is a large Yin and Yang like symbol, but instead of the signs it's two foxes asleep.
She has a rose tattoo on her shoulder.
She has all her kids name's tattooed on her back below the kitsune tattoo.
There's different types of butterflies tattooed on her fingers.
There's a large Kitsune tattoo on her back.
On the back of her neck, she has bear paw prints.
Ibuki tattooed Rowan's name on both her ring fingers.

╔════════════╗
♚ C L O T H I N G ♚
╚════════════╝

↬ Outfits ↫

On school grounds, Ibuki usual wears something along the cottage core aesthetic.
Outside of school, she usually wears something that exposes skin, or something she can move around.

↬ Accessories ↫
Either something that goes in her hair, or earrings.
She usually has a fan in her hand that covers the lower half of her face.

╔════════════╗
♚ P E R S O N A L I T Y ♚
╚════════════╝

↬ Normal mood ↫

Ibuki usually has a neutral mood, although usually she rather depressive and doesn't speak much.

↬ Temper ↫
Ibuki has a dislike for repeating herself multiple times, it often results in her yelling or being visibly angry.

↬ Fears ↫
Claustrophobia (The fear of being trapped in enclosed spaces)

↬ Soft spot ↫
She has a soft spot for her family and often times animals.

↬ Role model ↫
Ibuki looks up to herself. She is her own personal role model.

↬ Mental disorder ↫
PTSD
Fear of Abandonment
Attachment Issues
Manic Depressive Disorder
Obsessive Love Disorder
Anger Issues
ADHD

╔════════════╗
♚ R E L A T I O N S H I P S ♚
╚════════════╝

↬ Father ↫

Birth Father:
[Unknown]
Lloyd Ketzu

Adoptive Father:
[Unknown]
Captain Reese Wilkins

Ibuki hasn't seen Captain Reese since her college years. Occasionally, she does search for him curious as to where he is. She sometimes wonders if he bought the planetarium her father used to take her to when she was a child. She hopes he's alright and nothing bad has happened to him.

↬ Mother ↫
Birth Mother:
[Deceased]
Kali M. K. Ketzu

Adoptive Mother:
[Alive]
Perscilla D. Ryder
"Notice something different?"

When Ibuki was younger, she moved to Japan and lived most of her life in an orphanage. Perscilla stumbled upon her and her brothers and took them in without hesitation. Perscilla's biggest thing was taking care of their hair. She wasn't sure how to do their hair in a way that would keep it healthy, she quickly learned protective styles for their hair. For as long as Ibuki can remember, Perscilla never had a vocal voice of her own, she always spoke through a phone. Now that Perscilla has a voice, it's a new experience for her.

↬ Brother(s) ↫
[Alive]
Itsuo "Sky" Koharu
Adelpho 'Star' Koharu

Chinoike Ketsueki

"You aren't painting me pink."
"But.."

Kurai Ketsueki Hamilton
"KURAI PLEASE LET ME BRAID YOUR HAIR"

"I- No? You did last week.."

↬ Sister(s) ↫
[Deceased]
Kaede Marie Ryder

[Alive]

Nikki 'Kirby' M. O'Dea
"Ibuki- your squeezing us to tight.."

Ibuki and Nikki have always been close, their relationship is strong and it keeps them close. However, Ibuki has kept certain things away from Nikki's eyes, things that she's done and she'd much rather keep them hidden than anything.

↬ Other relatives ↫
[Alive]

↬ Enemies ↫
N/A

↬ Rivals ↫
N/A

↬ Friends ↫
[Alive]
Eiichiro 'STAR' Ichinose

"Ice cream?"

Eli Fukishima
"Children are so stressful."

"Yeah."

Okana Hye-re
"Okana useful?"

"Mhm!"

↬ Best friend ↫

Mazikeen Smith
"Ibuki- you can't keep visiting me while I work."

Mazikeen helped Ibuki overcome her trauma with KPD. Ibuki really enjoys Mazikeen's company and enjoys conversations with her. They bonded over the fact they were co-parents of Judah, and it brought them close. Ibuki is happy that Mazikeen is pregnant and is happy to help her in any way she can.

Okana "Flower" Hye-re
"Brr.."

Ibuki hasn't seen Okana since her return to Karakura. She's excited to meet her babies and see her for the first time. Ibuki views Okana as a mixture of one of her children and a younger sister. She does hope Okana remembers her.

[Deceased]
Lev Elyon
"YOU DIDN'T JUST-"

"You haven't answered the phone in a bit. I hope you're okay old man."

[!] Recently Scratched Out. There's Teary Areas [!]

Celeste O'S. Hamilton
"IBUKI. OPEN THE DOOR."

Celeste is Ibuki's third favorite food thief. However Celeste does her a fridge worth of food. Ibuki enjoys being able to express herself freely with Celeste and they even have their own inside joke.

Allen Black

"Hi hungry, I'm Allen"

Allen is Ibuki's golden retriever friend. She really enjoys his company, and specifically scaring him with her parenting methods. Ibuki missed Allen a lot, specifically the time and the conversations they have together. She finds him one of the people she can talk to and be the most honest with.

↬ Love interest ↫
[Alive]
N/A

↬ First Love ↫
[Alive]
Rowan Owusu

Ibuki has been in love with Rowan for about, 14 years now. They could've got married in the past but a lot of obstacles stood in their way. Now that they're married now, Ibuki couldn't be happier. Instead of rings, the two of them have matching bracelets as a signal of their marriage.

↬ Marital status ↫
Divorced

↬ Spouse ↫
N/A

↬ Children ↫
[Alive]

Leaf B. O. Koharu
"I okie.."
"ARE YOU SURE? IF YOU'RE NOT OKAY THAT'S FINE."

Judah Theodore Smith

"You can't give Eva alcohol."
"I can. I will. I just did."

Niko Hayashi

"You're a failure of a mother"
"From one failure to the other, that's kind of... egotistical of you to say."

Sefu Tanaka

"Give your mother a hug."
"I.. Fine"

Kahula Koharu Mersette
"Ma, are you Snow White? All the animals like you."
"Who?"

Kumiko Koharu Quinn
"So if I wanted to-"
"No mija. That's not a safe idea"

Chiwa "Death" Koharu

"Mom watch me backflip right quick"
"If you break your neck you aren't getting a funeral."

Khepri Ketsueki

"Caprisun."
"No. Just Sun. That's it."

Kaito Y. Hatake
"How did you do that kick?"

"You'll never know. Muahaha!"

[Deceased]

Giovanni K. Hayashi

[Unknown Status]
N/A

↬ Pets ↫
[Alive]
Vixey

Kachinonai 'K'
Ibuki has an extreme amount of love when it comes to K. She will do anything to keep him and his children safe and values his love and trust for her. At first he was cautious of her, but as she showed him love and genuine affection, he began to trust her. Of course when they first met, he did nip her, but she thinks it was a sign of a long lasting friendship! She's aware of his past trauma with fur farms but does her best to cut and trim his fur and nails in a way that helps him be relaxed.

Ibuki recently found Kachinonai's fur farm and bought it, she turned it into a fox sanctuary and visits it regularly. A good portion of her Christmas cards are from the fox sanctuary. She can't wait to surprise K with it! Ibuki used a good portion of her modeling funds to purchase the surrounding land, she then proceeded to cultivate and restore the land. Demolishing all signs and remnants of the fur farm. She nursed all of the foxes back to health and employed vets and caretakers to not only work but live there as well! Ibuki even went as far as to have other animals live there for the foxes to hunt! The fox sanctuary of course is named "Kachinonai's Restoring Paws".
(you can clearly tell who Ibuki's favorite pet is)

Flint
Ibuki LOVES Flint, but she also finds him to be spoiled. She calls him her "hustle baby", due to how many times she caught him either stealing or begging for yen. She will of course often contribute to his yen collection and often times will encourage or even threaten others too as well.

[Deceased]
Flamenco
"As your life flew by, there was never a dull moment. You will be wholeheartedly missed, you were more than just my pet, you were my son."

╔════════════╗
♚ P A S S - T I M E ♚
╚════════════╝

↬ Hobbies ↫

Ibuki often stay in the plaza to congregate with her friends and family members.
Ibuki enjoys going home and spending time sewing outfits or hanging up pictures of her friends and family.
She can often be found sitting on the couch of her house reading history and astrology books.

↬ Talents ↫
She's extremely flexible.

↬ Occupation ↫
Retired Professor

╔════════════╗
♚ L I F E S T O R Y ♚
╚════════════╝

↬ Age 0-17 ↫

Ibuki was born on November 12th, 19XX, in Provence France. Her parents at this time, had already had a son before her. She was not only born that day, her mother had given birth to her twin brother Itsuo as well.

Kali held her child in her arms, she pushed Ibuki's curls out of her face so she could get a good look at the her chubby face. "Quite the gorgeous child you have given birth to Ms.Ketsueki. Will this be your last one or will there be more?" A nurse asked Emiyo. She smiled at the nurse fondly as she gave Ibuki's forehead a gentle kiss. "I'm sure she will be the last one, her and her brother Itsuo were quite the risk pregnancy for me," she'd say in a satisfied tone. The nurse allowed Ibuki's older brother Chinoike, who was 2 years old at the time of her birth, into the room. Chinoike immediately jumped into the bed beside his mother and stared at Ibuki curiously. "Mijo, this is your little sister Ibuki, and your little brother Itsuo."

At the age of 6, Ibuki's family had split due to her mother's passing. Ibuki ended up staying with her father, and Chinoike ended up going with their mother's family to Chicago. Ibuki would often question her father about her mother. But he never answered any questions regarding her. He always seemed to have an invisible hatred towards her, but never towards Itsuo. He treasured Itsuo and always treated him like the golden child.

Ibuki ran around the house happily. It was her 10th birthday and she was excited. Itsuo had arranged for them both to have a conjoint birthday party and celebrate together! Ibuki would finally meet her family, she secretly hoped her mother and Chinoike would be there as well. Ibuki snuck into her father's study and stared at the photo of the day her mother had brought her and Itsuo home. Chinoike was hugging their mother's leg and their father was smiling. Ibuki sighed as she looked at the photo, wishing it could always be like that. The sound of footsteps echoed from the stars and she quickly ran out of her father's study, slamming the door behind her in a rush. She heard something fall to the floor and glass shatter, so she quickly hid in her room.

Her father kicked her door open and grabbed her by the arm, holding her up in his face as her spat on her clothes. "Who the fuck told you to go into my study?! I thought I told you to stay the fuck out of my areas and Itsuo's areas in this house?! You're lucky you even have a bedroom in this place, and you spit in my face with breaking my prized heirloom? Pendeja." Ichiro threw his daughter on the bed and slapped her across the face, leaving a handprint. "You can stay in this room for your birthday, you can't even appreciate the things I sacrifice for you" Ichiro yelled as he slammed her bedroom door shut and locked it. Ibuki ran up to the door and began to frantically shake and pull at the door knob, trying to open the door as she cried and screamed. "Please dad! I'm sorry I won't do it again! Please please don't lock me in her again! I'll be good this time I promise!" She continued to beg and plead before her throat screamed in agony for her.

On Ibuki's 12th birthday, her father gave her a gift that he called a miracle. At the time, she wasn't sure what he meant. Ichiro held his daughter hand as he led her up to the attic. "You're gift is back there behind the lamp míja." Ichiro said in a careless tone. Ibuki smiled as she quickly let go of her father's hand and ran to the lamp. She checked behind it, under the lampshade, and under the lamp itself. "Papa, there's no gift here?" Ibuki said as she turned around, her father gave her a look of disgust before he slammed the attic door shut and locked it. She ran up to the door and slammed her fist down on it, tears falling to the floor as she kept slamming her fist down on the door. "Itsuo! Itsuo please tell him to let me out! Dad please! I didn't do anything bad this time I promise!" Ibuki's cries, pleads, and begs echoed out through the attic.

After hours of begging she sat in the corner to the attic, hugging her knees as she wrapped an old blanket around herself. She coughed as the dust flew around her from the sudden movement of the blanket. She laid flat on the floor and stared at the door, secretly hoping that her mother would burst through the door and let her out. Her eyes slowly drifted close as she tried to fight sleep. "Please.. mom... I'm up here..."

╔════════════╗
♚ P A T C H - N O T E S ♚
╚════════════╝

Ibuki's mother, Kali,
passes away from childbirth.
Ibuki is arranged to marry
Hayoshi Datenshi.

↬ Age 18-19 ↫
Ibuki looked at her father as she stood in front of the man she was arranged to marry. She looked over at Adelpho for some sort of help, but he simply shook his head, gesturing towards their father. She took a deep breath as though she understood and looked up Hayoshi with a fearful smile. The priest looked at both of them and smiled. "If there is anyone who believes that this couple should not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace!" Those words seemed to each throughout the church. Reminding Ibuki that she was trapped once again, with no escape whatsoever. She secretly hoped her mother would burst through the doors of the church and object, she hoped her mother would rescue her from what seemed like an awful dream.

Ibuki danced with the man she was arranged to love. It felt like some sort of nightmare, that felt all too real. She disliked the sound of the music, it wasn't anything she'd heard before nor anything she wanted to dance too. Ibuki shoved Hayoshi away and grabbed her dress, as she walked over to where her brother sat and she sat beside him. She had a look of absolute disgust and hatred on her face, despite it being hid behind soft make up and a smile. "Sometimes I wonder what our mother saw in that man, then I realize they say love is blind" Ibuki said as she held her hands in her lap. "Think of it this way, you're one step closer to escaping" Adelpho said with a bittersweet laugh.

╔════════════╗
╚════════════╝

Ibuki gets married
to Hayoshi Datenshi.
Ibuki joins the
Koharu Religion.
Ibuki's marriage
begins to fall
apart within a
month.
Venus and Vixen
Koharu are born 2
years after
Kumiko
Kahula Koharu Mersette
is born 2 years after the
twins.
↬ Age 20-25 ↫
Ibuki glared at her husband as she held the twin's hands. "Hayoshi. I'm done with you, I'm leaving to live with my brother and I'm never coming back" Ibuki said, as she raised her voice over his annoying shows. Hayoshi's laugh echoed in the living room in a taunting sort of way, it made this moment feel surreal. "You? Leaving me? I doubt it. Now go put the twins to bed and make me something to eat. Fucking slut" Hayoshi groaned as he threw a beer can at her. She flinched from the impact but grabbed her bags, the twins, and walked towards the door. As Ibuki began to open it, Hayoshi shoved her to the ground and slammed his elbow into her head. "You don't seriously think anyone will want you out there right? You're so fucking delusional." Ibuki pushed her kids out the way and rolled out of his range, gently nudging the kids into the bathroom and locking the door. Hayoshi once again shoved Ibuki to the ground and pulled his cigar out of his mouth, blowing smoke into her face as he pinned her down. She'd squirm under him, despite his weight on her back. "Let go of me!" She'd yell, attempting to squirm from under him as she felt the impending heat of the cigar smoke on her back. Hayoshi laughed as he began to burn the cigar on her back, twisting it as he smirked at the smell of burning flesh. Ibuki held back her screams as she cried, gripping the carpet trying to get free.

Ibuki laid there on the carpet before she stood up and grabbed the still lit cigar and waled into their bedroom. She stood over the man who she was forced to stay with for so many years of her life that she could never get back.
She push the cigar into her husband's eye, she'd pull it back as the flesh clung onto the lit cigar as she pressed into his other one, leaving it there as he screamed in agony. Blood trailing down his face from his melted sockets as he shoved her into the bedside table. "Ibuki you fucking whore! I'm going to kill you!" Hayoshi yelled as he followed the sounds of her footsteps. Ibuki slammed her fist into his side and kicked him to the ground as she began to punch him repeatedly in his face. She didn't stop until she heard several satisfying cracks and pops, not just from her own hand, but from his as well.

Ibuki placed the man's body in a trash bag. She tightly wrapped his body in a carpet and began to pour gasoline everywhere. She picked up Kahula and placed her on her back. Ibuki would grab her lighter and walk outside the house, at the end of the porch was where the ended the trail of gasoline. She'd light the lighter and toss it down onto the gasoline trail. She walked away from her house, as it lit on fire. Ibuki didn't bother looking back, based off the smell that filled her nostrils, she knew her work here was done.

╔════════════╗
╚════════════╝

Aurelie Koharu
lives with Itsuo.
Ibuki murders
Hayoshi Datenshi.
Ibuki, Venus, and
Vixen live with
Itsuo Ketsueki.
Ibuki helps Adelpho
take care of his
modeling career.
↬ Age 26-29 ↫

Ibuki picked up the habit of dying her hair. Of course, the whiteness of her hair was hereditary, but to some, it seemed blonde so she had no reason to deny that fact. Although she often got tired of it being her most recognizable trait so she started dying her hair black, eventually she refused to dye her bangs due to the jokes her brother Adelpho would make, so she started to just dye the other bits.

Ibuki talks Adelpho into joining the faculty team, to which he is grateful. Ibuki begins to wash the coloring out of her hair to follow Koharu tradition. She travels back to France to attend her own funeral

At the now age of 29, Ibuki has begin to experience gender dysphoria, she isn't truly sure where she fits in the gender spectrum, despite her having a very feminine appearance. She usually just says she's genderfluid, for the sake of confusion, but she honestly isn't sure about that term. She's decided to start using They/Them pronouns until she figures everything out. Ibuki has been studying her families culture and traveling to places of great significance. She is only the verge of a breakthrough, so for the time being has been residing in France to study further.

╔════════════╗
╚════════════╝

Ibuki gets engaged to
Aurora Moretti.
Ibuki breaks
Aurora's knee.
Rowan and Ibuki
are reunited.
Ibuki breaks up
with Aurora.
Rowan rejects Ibuki.
Ibuki takes a vacation.
Adelpho arrives in Karakura.
↬ Age 30-Now ↫
Ibuki fell in love with Kuro Z. Sakura, they instantly connected and got married. However happy they looked the marriage was falling apart, especially during Ibuki's pregnancy. After she filed for divorce she left Karakura, only telling her children as to where she was. In her final trimester of pregnancy, she had obtained a lot of stress and began to stress eat because of that. Ibuki ended up having a stress induced labor, by which during giving birth to Chiwa, her heart failed and she flatlined. The nurses ended up doing a c-section to safely deliver Chiwa and began to revive Ibuki.

She sustained so much damage that she did have to relearn to walk. Once she was deemed fully done with physical therapy, she began to prepare to travel back home to Karakura. Ibuki did feel the saddest for not reaching out to those who actually thought she was dead, but thought it'd be better to surprise them with her return.

Seeing as she has a support system to help her raise Chiwa, she's been considering getting back in the professor field, however, she's not sure she can handle it again. Ibuki does miss it and enjoyed it, however she doesn't see herself making a return.. at least, not right now...

╔════════════╗
╚════════════╝

Chiwa Koharu is born.
Ibuki flatlines during labor and
is assumed to be dead
by her family.
Ibuki is successfully revived
via defibrillation.
Ibuki sustained mental trauma
from birth, causing her
to go into physical
therapy and
relearn to walk.

↬ Darkest secret ↫
Ibuki stood there as her hands twitched as she turned around slowly, looking at the person with a psychotic yet innocent look in her eyes. "You must have me mistaken for someone else." She'd say calmly as she approached them. "Pfft. You don't scare me bitch. The city knows what you did and soon, everyone here will too." They'd say in a ****y tone. Ibuki slammed her foot into them, sending them flying as she began to press her foot into them. "You know NOTHING." She yell at them before slamming her foot down onto their face, knocking them unconscious.

╔════════════╗
♚ T H E M E S O N G ♚

╚════════════╝
Mom-Buki's Theme
Hera
Ibuki!

╔════════════╗
♚ C R E D I T ♚
╚════════════╝

↬ Images, videos, and audio, may be subjected to copy right law. I AzulNessa do not own the images, videos, and audio. ↫
↬Template created by [Ace_Chick| http://aminoapps.com/p/dbn6m] ↫

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread