GIRASSOL
Level 4
What is your Minecraft username?
ibuprofenRP - Applying
ceutical (alt)
What is your discord username?
.maymai.
What is your time zone?
EST
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
ibuprofenRP - [Grade-12] Koya Navarro Haydamaka
ibuprofenRP - [Grade-12] Carter Taylor
ibuprofenRP - [Grade-12] Tokuhiro Kanazawa
ibuprofenRP - [Grade-12] Chie Kaseya
ibuprofenRP - [Grade-12] Ujie Beaumont Segoe
ibuprofenRP - [Grade-12] Leikawa Japan
ceutical - [Grade-12] Bai Biemi
ceutical - [Grade-12] Dima Menyalo Pozhar
ibuprofenRP - [Dog] Dean Winchester
ibuprofenRP - [Bird] Jin-Jin
ibuprofenRP - [Grade-7] Toshikichirō Kanāda - APPLYING
Describe your activity and roleplay experience on the server:
I log on just about every single day for about eight hours per-day. Weekdays I'm available after a certain time due to real life responsibilities, but my weekends are much more open. I've listed my schedule below! As for my roleplay experience, I've spent a long time in Gang/CrimeRP, and while it taught me a lot and I understood how that side of SRP works, I eventually stopped. The main reason is because the scenarios had become repetitive, and I wanted interactions with more variety and nuance. That led me to PoliticalRP, where I learned more about how the government within SRP works and the faults that it has. It is a really fun side and being apart of a group that helped push for reform of the constitution is super fun! More recently I've branched out into OccultRP, which actually has informed me more than I did before about the mysteries, folklore, and secrets of Karakura. All of these are so different, but also really connected and it has greatly benefited me to become a more adaptable roleplayer.
Schedule:
ibuprofenRP - Applying
ceutical (alt)
What is your discord username?
.maymai.
What is your time zone?
EST
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ibupro...eams-to-go-after-not-people-to-impress.89824/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ibuprofenrps-language-application.89840/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ibuprofenrps-language-application.89816/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ibuprofenrps-physical-education-teacher-application.90872/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/biggest___bee-tutor-application.91358/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/franchisee-ibuprofenrp.92089/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ibuprofenrps-language-application.89840/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ibuprofenrps-language-application.89816/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ibuprofenrps-physical-education-teacher-application.90872/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/biggest___bee-tutor-application.91358/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/franchisee-ibuprofenrp.92089/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ibuprofenrps-language-application.90756/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ibuprofenrps-language-application.90643/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ibuprofenrps-language-application.88969/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ibuprofenrps-language-application.88927/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ibuprofenrps-other-application.88929/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ibuprofenrps-language-application.91292/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ibuprofenrps-language-application.91294/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ibuprofenrps-language-application.90643/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ibuprofenrps-language-application.88969/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ibuprofenrps-language-application.88927/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ibuprofenrps-other-application.88929/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ibuprofenrps-language-application.91292/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ibuprofenrps-language-application.91294/ Accepted
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
ibuprofenRP - [Grade-12] Koya Navarro Haydamaka
ibuprofenRP - [Grade-12] Carter Taylor
ibuprofenRP - [Grade-12] Tokuhiro Kanazawa
ibuprofenRP - [Grade-12] Chie Kaseya
ibuprofenRP - [Grade-12] Ujie Beaumont Segoe
ibuprofenRP - [Grade-12] Leikawa Japan
ceutical - [Grade-12] Bai Biemi
ceutical - [Grade-12] Dima Menyalo Pozhar
ibuprofenRP - [Dog] Dean Winchester
ibuprofenRP - [Bird] Jin-Jin
ibuprofenRP - [Grade-7] Toshikichirō Kanāda - APPLYING
Describe your activity and roleplay experience on the server:
I log on just about every single day for about eight hours per-day. Weekdays I'm available after a certain time due to real life responsibilities, but my weekends are much more open. I've listed my schedule below! As for my roleplay experience, I've spent a long time in Gang/CrimeRP, and while it taught me a lot and I understood how that side of SRP works, I eventually stopped. The main reason is because the scenarios had become repetitive, and I wanted interactions with more variety and nuance. That led me to PoliticalRP, where I learned more about how the government within SRP works and the faults that it has. It is a really fun side and being apart of a group that helped push for reform of the constitution is super fun! More recently I've branched out into OccultRP, which actually has informed me more than I did before about the mysteries, folklore, and secrets of Karakura. All of these are so different, but also really connected and it has greatly benefited me to become a more adaptable roleplayer.
Schedule:
SUN. | MON. | TUES. | WED. | THURS. | FRI. | SAT. |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
Available all day | Available after 2:50pm to 11pm | Available after 2:50pm to 11pm | Available after 2:50pm to 11pm | Available after 2:50pm to 11pm | Available after 5:00pm to 11pm | Available all day |
In your own words, why do you think professors are important to SchoolRP?
Professors are similar to teachers with the difference being that they are more knowledgeable, wise, and willing to share their all. Where a teacher lays the groundwork, a professor takes students further into a subject and shows them how much more there is to explore. They also matter because they work closely with older student characters, helping shape their interests, knowledge, and curiosity.
A professor's role goes beyond the classroom. They don't just reinforce what a character is studying, they help guide where that character goes next, whether that's a faction, or a new direction of roleplay within the server. They greatly influence characters and that is one of the most important things a professor does on SRP.
Describe the character:
How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different? What are their plans for the future? Optionally, what is their past? What is their outlook on students and their co-workers? What is their motivation for becoming a professor?:
Toshikichirō is 188 cm (6'2") tall and weighs 102 kg (225 lbs). He has a slim, lean build and pale skin. His blonde hair is dyed, as he is fully Japanese. He has one bright blue eye, while his right eye is hidden behind a plain black eye-patch. There is no medical reason for the eye-patch. He simply likes wearing it and has never seen a reason to stop. His voice is rough and gravelly, giving him a somewhat serious sound even when he is joking. He smells of Dior Sauvage, with a small hint of leather and cedar.
He usually wears dark, well-tailored jackets over clean, crisp shirts. His clothes are simple but always look neat and well-fitted. He cares about how his clothes look, likely because of the years he spent around his father's tailoring business. He also rarely goes anywhere without his worn leather notebook. Despite his appearance, Toshikichirō is a very laid-back and easygoing person. He rarely gets worked up over small things and usually takes his time with everything he does. He speaks slowly and has a sense of humor that sometimes takes a few seconds to understand. He does not mind sitting in silence and is perfectly comfortable being around someone without constantly talking.
He is also rather kind in his own quiet way. He often carries a small bag of sweets or has a cup of tea nearby. If someone around him looks upset or tired, he will usually offer them something without making a big deal about it. He is not the type to give long speeches about caring for people. Instead, he shows it through small actions!
Toshikichirō was born and raised in Kyoto. His mother passed away while giving birth to him, so he was raised by his father, Yoshikichirō. His father was already an older man when Toshikichirō was born, but he did his best to raise him on his own.
Yoshikichirō owns a small tailoring atelier in Kyoto, and Toshikichirō spent most of his childhood around it. Because of this, Toshikichirō grew up with a strong respect for good clothing and careful work. His own style is partly influenced by his father, and he still carries some of the habits he learned while growing up in the atelier. In his spare time, he'd be fixing up any damaged clothing he has lying around or embroidering handkerchiefs.
He sees his students as listeners who want to learn and understand the right story. He is patient with those who struggle because he believes no student should be left behind. He is gentle and only strict when he has to be, otherwise he is rather laid-back. With his co-workers, he is warm and easy to be around. He is not really the talkative type outside of a classroom, so in the lounge he usually listens or shares his snacks.
He wants to become a professor because he believes people who know the old stories learn to ask better questions, and he does not want those stories to be forgotten. His love of folklore began in his father's atelier, where customers sat for hours during fittings and almost every one of them left a story behind. He wrote them down in his leather notebook and has been collecting stories ever since. Over time, his love of history and religion merged into a love of mythology, and he has dedicated himself to teaching it.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you may face demotion or removal from the faction?
Yes.
Do you understand if your application is accepted, you may have to undergo professor training?:
Yes.

⋆˚꩜。 In-Character Information ⋆˚꩜。
What's your character's full name?
- The man settled into the chair with practiced calm, one leg crossing over the other as his fingers laced together over his knee. A worn leather notebook rested beside him, and he scratched his nose before speaking . - "Toshikichirō Kanāda. A mouthful, I know. My students will shorten it within a week, and I have long since made my peace with that." - A dry smile tugged at his lips, as if he were waiting for the joke to land. -
Age (Minimum is 27):
- Toshikichirō paused, tapping a finger against his knee as he counted . - "Thirty-four. Old enough to have collected a few good stories, young enough to still have the energy to tell them properly." - His eyes drifted briefly to the window. Had it truly been that many years already? How time flies. "Do. . . Do I look that old? Wait- Don't answer that." He cleared his throat and pushed the thought aside with a wave of his hand. -
Nationality:
- A gentle, nostalgic warmth settled across his features. - "Japanese, through and through. Born and raised in Kyoto, in the room above my father's tailoring atelier." - He gave a small bow of his head, as though the answer deserved ceremony. - "The blonde is dyed, before you ask. Everyone asks. Underneath, I am as Japanese as a man can be." - A dry smile followed, though his eyes lingered a moment on the window. -
Preferred Subject:
- His posture straightened, the lazy ease in his shoulders replaced by something brighter. The notebook was already open in his hands, though he had not seemed to reach for it. - "Mythology, without question. Myths are how people first tried to explain the world, and I have found that students who learn the old stories learn to ask better questions." - He caught himself leaning forward and eased back with a sheepish cough. - ""Forgive me. I have been waiting to say that aloud for some time." - He chuckled to himself. - "Also, it's fun, no? Having students learn about myths and folktales. Not a lot are educated on those topics, so I've heard. Anyways, yeah, I would like to join the Humanities department if that wasn't obvious!"
⋆˚꩜。 Roleplay Scenarios ⋆˚꩜。
A jock is ignoring your lesson and throwing paper balls at another student, what would your character do?
- Toshikichirō stopped mid-sentence as a paper ball bounced off the board. He turned and caught the next one as it sailed past his ear, then spoke loudly to the offender. - "Ah. Arrows from a young Susanoo. Since you are so eager to take part and grasp attention, perhaps you would tell us how that god's mischief ended?" - He waited, patient as still as the sea. If the boy continued, Toshikichirō would simply ask him to remain after class for a word, handing a detention. - "Even Susanoo was given a chance to make amends," - he would add. - "I would like to see whether you take yours." - Toshikichirō would then continue on with the lesson after that one and only warning. -
A student doesn’t seem to understand the material, yet hasn’t requested help, what would your character do?
- From across the room he had noticed a student conversing with a classmate about not understanding the lesson. He approached them and said in a soft spoken voice. - "If you're struggling with the directions, do your best right now and come see me after class. I will assist in your understanding of the material, okay? You aren't in trouble." - He smiled softly. - "These tales are tangled and understanding them can be difficult!" - He chuckled to himself and allowed the student to response. -
When in the faculty lounge, how does your character act?
- Toshikichirō would enter the faculty room and sit down, placing his snack bag atop the table. He would reach inside and pull out a few sweets to munch on as he opened up some articles and stories on his laptop. Every so often he would glance up with a lazy smile and nudge the bag toward whoever sat nearby. - "Help yourself," - he would say, eyes already back on the screen. -
Provide at least 2 interactive class ideas and one field trip idea related to your subject
- Toshikichirō's fingers drummed against his notebook, his eyes looking up as he recalled what he wanted to do. - "Ah- I did have many planned, but I'll speak of two for you!" - He straightened himself before slouching forward. This was a more comfortable posture for him anyways. - "The first one I'll call. . . 'My Kami'! Each student will choose a kami from myth or folklore, whether it is Amaterasu, Inari, Susanoo, etcetera, they will explain why they chose it and how they connect with it at the front of the class!" - He smiled to himself. - "It'll build their presentation and public speaking skills, although I'm sure they will not have any issues with that!" - He leaned back. - "For the second one I call it 'Trial of the Gods'. Students will be split into a court manner with prosecution,and defense and they must argue about if certain troubling figures in Mythos deserve punishment." - A quiet chuckle escaped him. - "If I'm being honest with you. . . This is just a way to get them to read about stories themselves since. . . y'know. They'll need to do their research."
"Now as for the field trip, I would take the class to the Shrine up in the forest, where the shrine workers themselves would tell us folktales and our Kami. Students would listen, and they /should/ be taking notes on what they are saying for I will be posting homework asking specific questions from the stories told." - His expression would be warm as he leaned against the chair and traced his thumb against the cover of the notebook. -
