JeremyLobo

Level 24
__jeremylobo
__jeremylobo
Omega+
IGN: ICareRP
DATE: 5/25/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

If an officer were to pull out a Glock-17, Or whatever gun they use, and if you are currently fighting said officer; you gain KPS, I think this because if they pull a Glock out, and you are fighting, you don't gain perms until they let off a shot on a member, family member, gang member, etc. I find that personally kind of stupid, only due to the reason that if they shoot you, you're basically dead at that point, I just think there should be a more fair way for GangRPers to gain KPS.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

The way that this would help the community, at least GangRP community, is that it's just more generally fair to a lot more people.

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
i don't really think that's fair for anyone, all of the perms are pretty easy to gain as is

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+

This is the same way for every weapon in the game. Plus, it isn’t meant to be “fair” between KPD and gangs. KPD is meant to be stronger because you aren’t meant to be fighting them.

As Yonio once said, they’re like a really difficult boss, but if you defeat them, you get absolutely no XP. There’s no point.

Hirathex

Level 257
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

Was going to say what Alex said ^ It's already extremely easy to gain perms on cops since we're never masked outside of Riot Gear & tasing and felony arrests also give perms. Personally I think it'd be too easy to bait an officer into taking their gun out to obtain perms on them

EnderBubs

Level 59

As hira and Alex both said it’s already super easy to get perms on an officer. I mean the other day I think 4 people had majors on me but 3 of them wore off. So now I think only 1 person has majors but that’s besides the point. It just goes to show how easy it is to gain majors and minors on an officer. We are never masked unless it’s a large scale situation and we need riot so y’all just know our identity. We aren’t like gangrpers who are constantly masked up to even do anything. That factor combined with the fact that it’s already easy to gain perms on an officer makes me feel like the current KPS rule is fair enough. I mean if we even shoot our taser (hit or misses you) you get majors. If we arrest for a felony charge your character gets majors. It’s just super easy already to gain perms

And as Nylu said, KPD isn’t supposed to be equal to gangrp. We are supposed to be stronger and better

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
This is already a thing:
9.6fc Shots fired: If a police officer has attempted to use or used their Glock-17 for Combat purposes on you or a fellow gang member, you obtain kill permissions on the said officer.

This rule doesn't specify that it has to be shot. If the officer has pulled a glock out, you are able to incapacitate the officer with deadly force, as they're using it for "Combat purposes". However, this rule doesn't apply if they're just dealing with crowd control, or they pull it out for FearRP purposes. You must have a reason to want to kill that officer because, otherwise, you're going to be killed instead

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread