IceVVS3 | Psychiatrist Application

IceVVS

Level 3
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

IceVVS3

Previous bans:
I am currently playing SRP without any bans but with few warnings. I have warnings about things such as spamming chat or instantly voiding an action.

Describe your activity on the server?:
My activity has gotten a little worse since due to things happening in my life that have just made me lose motivation to log onto the server. But recently my activity has gotten up in the works and I do plan to be more active just as I was before. My activity can mean me being as free as ever almost every single day around 3 to 5 hours a day.

Which timezone are you in?:
My time zone is currently CST

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
Hunter!#0025

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do have a working microphone.

List your current and past applications:
Librarian Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/librarian-application.45726/ (Accepted)
KPD Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/iceeerp2s-kpd-application.39903/ (Accepted)
College Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/hunter-knight’s-college-app.30146/ (Accepted)
Staff Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/icevvs-srp-staff-application.44547/ (Denied)
Item requests x3 (All Accepted)
Vehicle Requests x7 (All Accepted)

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I’d say I have a lot of experience with Detail RP, when it comes to either Detail Roleplaying arresting someone within the KPD faction, or just being a normal College Football player and Detail Roleplaying a Romance. I’d say I’m willing to Detail RP whatever is given to me and whatever is needed.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
My motivation is pretty simple, I’m in what city faction already and I love it. I mainly wanted to join just to come over to this faction and finally see what it's like. I’ve heard some good things and bad things about the faction while being in KPD. I thought to myself that it was finally time to apply for the faction itself and see for myself what it’s truly like. Ways I think I can benefit the faction is that I’m always around to help out if needed, and if someone needs me I’m already there. I want to try and be as active as I can and for that, I’m going to do whatever is needed to get done.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I am applying for the role of a Psychiatrist.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
The role of being a Psychiatrist shouldn’t be hard but should also require good skill. The job itself mainly has you working around all kinds of people with disorders or people that may have a certain Mental Health Issue. You sit down with all these people and you help them get through hard times like these, make sure everything is calm and just speak with them. Psychiatrists can help with issues such as a panic attack, frightening hallucinations, thoughts of suicide, or hearing "voices." Or they may be more long-term, such as feelings of sadness, hopelessness, or anxiousness that never seem to lift or problems functioning, causing everyday life to feel distorted or out of control.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Director:

The Head of the hospital. They are the one who controls everything within the faction.

Clinical manager:
They hold the second biggest role in the faction, they should be in charge when the Director is not around. They should be supervising each department and what happens within each of them.

Clinical lead:
Those who are in charge of the different branches or departments in the EMS faction. There is a Clinical Lead for each department in the faction, so there is a Clinical Lead for the Surgeon department then Doctor department and finally the Psychiatrist department.

Surgeon:
A surgeon is a doctor who specializes in evaluating and treating conditions that may require surgery, or physically changing the human body. Surgeons are the people that mainly perform surgeries to diagnose or treat disease or injury. In the operating room, surgeons lead a team of other doctors and nurses to make sure that a procedure goes smoothly. I believe they can also prescribe medicine or health items to people that come in asking for them.

Doctor:
Doctors are like the professionals who maintain and restore human health through the practice of medicine. They can examine patients, review their medical history, diagnose illnesses or injuries, administer treatment, and counsel patients on their health and well being. They mainly handle physical diagnosis, taking note of symptoms for less severe injuries.

Psychiatrist:
A Psychiatrist is someone who specializes in mental health, including substance use disorders. Psychiatrists are qualified to assess both the mental and physical aspects of psychological problems. People seek psychiatric help for many reasons.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do acknowledge that I can be demoted whenever it is chosen that I should be for any reason given.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I acknowledge that I am applying to be 100% dedicated to this faction and for myself.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I do acknowledge that I’m required to attend any sort or any training given to me and if I’m not present I may be punished.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I understand not to take anything Out of Character when dealing with situations or any sort of training I am attending.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Akihiro Suzuki is a quite tall man standing around 6’5 if you’re standing in front of him, whilst weighing around 192lbs. He’d have short black and wavy hair with his face showing a few slight scars all over and just a few more on his forearms. I mainly think what makes him unique is the amount of scars that are all over him.

What are they like on and off the job?
Akihiro on the job is an easy person to talk to and seems calm. He’s always wanting to help anyone that is struggling in their lives and thinks he can really help them. Akihiro off duty is almost the same way, except he doesn’t openly talk as much unless he is needed to speak. He isn’t a very open person either way in the first place but is still willing to speak whenever.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Akihiro likes to have a decent connection with the people he’s working with, so with that Akihiro would like to speak with his Co-Workers every now and then. Akihiro's plans for the future are unknown as of now, he is a person that wants to be in the faction and only hopes to be there for a little while before he really makes his choice in either staying or leaving.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
My character doesn’t have any health or mental issues or any illnesses issues.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Akihiro Suzuki was born in 1989 on February 14th in a rather small town named Mizuho, located in Tokyo Japan with his Mother and Father. His Mothers name was Sakura Suzuki and the Fathers was Akio Suzuki. Aki was always that one quiet kid around his own family and even around other people. He grew up being spoiled by his Mother and always seemed happy in his own way. He was an only child and for the longest time he always wanted to prove to his Father that he wasn’t a failure or a lost cause. Akihiro’s dad always saw him as useless or worthless, he wasn’t the abuser type but there were times his Father did hit him if he did things the wrong way. Growing up he didn’t get out much unless his Mother left the house bringing him along, they had only lived in Tokyo for 5 years but after that they soon moved over to Karakura, Japan. Being in a small town and a new area always scared Akihiro but he was always yelled at by his Father to toughen up or to get over things, so eventually he warmed up to being in Karakura.

Akihiro now lives alone but in the same place, his Father has sadly passed but his Mother is still around and caring for him. She isn’t working but Aki always wanted to help his mom out even when he was young, but never could due to his age being quite young and barely able to do anything. Now Akihiro wants to finally take up the toll of gaining a job and finally helping out his mother, he never wanted to do anything for his Father nor did he ever want anything to do with him. It’s been years since his Father passed around when he was 16, now Aki is trying to prove to himself that he isn’t a failure in life and that he can finally step up and do his own thing the way he wants. He attended Karakura College for a few years just to gain his Masters while studying in Psychology and Health. Throughout Aki’s entire life he’s seen people at their lowest and people hurt and always wanted to do something to change that and help them out. Now he can only hope and continue to keep trying with his studies, that's where he moves on from College and gets to looking straight into applying for Hospital Staff. He has been looking into joining the Psychiatrist team and seeing what he can do to help out within that part of the faction and to help out the people of Karakura and get them through hard times.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Akihiro Suzuki

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):
Aki - Hiro | Suzu - Uki

Characters Preferred Name:
Aki - Hiro

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:
Akihiro doesn’t believe in anything Religious.

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

5 Years of residency in Tokyo Japan then moved out to Karakura with his mother and has been there ever since.

Working Experience(s):
Akihiro has almost a full 2 years of experience with Psychology but not very much within medical experience which are things that fall into Surgeon or Doctor roles.

Academic Degree:
Clinical Psychology

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Studied within Psychology

Minor(s):
Health Education
Physical Education

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
N/A

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread