Previous bans: None
Describe your activity on the server: 6/10
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Yes
List your current and past applications:
English Teacher - Denied due to spelling
Student Councillor- Accepted
ICT Teacher- Denied due to inactivity of 20 days
Adult/Parent - Accepted but had to wait until a forum was made for it.
What is your motivation for applying?: Teachers are needed in the School RP server, so I thought I would be able to help out by applying for the teacher's position to make sure that the school can start quicker so everyone won't get bored quicker. Why do I want to apply for ICT, is because in real life, I have been in many classes evolving around the computer science, and I had to read books upon books about how computers are used from the simple process of putting them together to the complex situation of trying to program them so everyone can use it.
Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): In real life, when I was a senior, I took four college classes evolving around the computer science in the morning. I learned the simple Command blocks and the programming of how to make a game. I also had to read front to back of a book that took around 3 weeks to finished called; "Blown to Bits" http://www.bitsbook.com. I also have more proof of what I had to work with when I was in that class, but that was some of my experience. My other part of the experience that they made us do, is that we had to go on a website called; https://www.codecademy.com/ and we had to get a section done per week. We worked with JavaScript mainly. Click this to see what it looks like inside once you made an account. We did that for about 3 months until we actually got deeper into JavaScript and began to make our own games, and edited pictures and so forth!

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): Anday Moon (Miss Moon)
Your Teachers In Game Age: 23
Teachers Subject: ICT Teacher
Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes I have
From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
They shouldn't be in creative, and since they have so many seats in the classroom, they should just have items that they need, they shouldn't need everything for a class, for example; if there are only 6 seats in the classroom, they should be given 6 book and quills for those students if it is needed, and possibly food for the students so they don't starve while in the classroom, like I mentioned, they don't need creative.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.

In Game:
The ICT Teacher in the game, will give a easy explanation of what they learned to the students so, they can understand of what it takes to make a website and run it correctly and easy for people to use, that don't understand it. They will teach the students the bits it takes and what they mean and what their job that they do to make these servers, and the hoppers, and all these messages that everything gets and sends and how everything is working together, to make sure everything works and what their purpose it. For example, this website. You click on a tag and that sends a message to a box, and that box ****yzes the bits and it gets sent to the server and then it replies and gets forwarded to the main command module that will send you (the user) to the website that it found for the IP that it takes and you will see it.
Out of Game: It all depends on which direction you go but normally, you make around $30,000. Teachers that decide to go into this field has a high understanding of the programs that it takes to run a computer and make it work, and the understanding of all the servers, on how the website pops up on our screen and the bits and pieces it is to take to make sure the program or game or even website you are wanting to make work. The teachers in real life that goes into the field, takes time to understand the bits and pieces that everything is made of. Starting from the bits that we see to the IP that we are associated with to the servers that the website or program is needed to the command module that holds all the information that is needed to make anything work.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
This is a School RP server. It will need teachers to give the information to the students that are here to learn so they can adventure off into the world with the knowledge that the teachers have gave them and do something with it. For me, I love computers, in my senior year I took college classes about ICT, and after I took that information, as I look at this website that you provided us, I understand the programs, and the IPs, and the commands that it is needed to run this website and the tabs that we click on, and for example an other class, Math, The teacher for there will supply us the common and daily uses we might use without even knowing, like for paying our bills, or just adding or subtracting money from our bank accounts when we go and buy items that we want or need. Teachers are there to help students take the information they have learned and use them in their life. Even though some information might not help, it is still there in case you do! Maybe there might be a test where you have to answer about "Who was the first president of the United States of America?". Everything might be useful, it just depends on the students or even us on how we use that information.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Anday Moon is 5"3, brown hair, blue eyes. She is rather pale as she doesn't like to go outside much, and She has a 2" length scar on her right thy, because her and her younger sister got into a fight because they were angry at each other and blamed each other for their parents bad habit of drinking.
She is usually quiet but she can be friendly once she is known to you. She doesn't like to hang out with students as she thinks that's very awkward and weird, but if you need help with the class she teaches, she will certainly talk to you and try to help you understand and give you some problems to see if you understand it before she lets you go, so you can be okay once she moves on to a different topic.
On her alone time, she goes to the library and read fiction books of fantasy and mystery, or hangs out in her classroom and play subtle games on the computer or she is hanging out with the fellow teachers and talking about how everyone day was like.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I will walk up to them and take a deep breath "Hey, I just want you students to know that it is not okay for what you are doing right now. There are students and teachers here that do not want to listen to the cursing you are saying out of your mouth, so I am advising you to please stop."
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I will take a deep breath and look at everyone. I won't say everything but I will continue to look at everyone for a minute. If they calm down I will go back to my lesson. If they do not calm down, I will politely ask "Hey, Is everything okay?" or I will ask "I am trying to teach a lesson, if you do not have a question about how this all works, then please stop the conversation until the classes are over."
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
She is most likely going to be quiet, relax, and calm. She sometimes will try and start a friendly conversation or she will be trying to eat and think about her next class and how she can upgrade from what she previously did, but she will always be open to a conversation from her peers.
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me starts to look over her list of programs
/me starts to program the beginning of a game
/me looks over at the student with the raised hand and calls on him/her
/me begins to look over everyone's projects and grades them
/me shuts down her laptop and puts it in her side bag and heads home.
BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words.*/

Back in the year of 1992, her mother, Angelique was heading to Japan to do her job business of Journalism. When she was over there, she didn't have plans but to hopelessly fall in love with a stranger name Ryan, who worked for a company of construction. Later that month, Ryan left his home to be with Angelique back in the United Kingdom and made a Family. First came Anday, then Blake, then Megan. When Anday hit the age of 6, her family started to become low on money and Angelique started to develop depression which drove Ryan to get the idea to divorce her because he couldn't handle the stress anymore. Once everything was completed of the files for the divorce, Ryan packed up his bags quickly and without a wave or a say of goodbye, flew back to Japan. Later on the years of getting good grades and studying, Anday had a discussion with her mother. Anday was tired of being in the United Kingdoms. She was bored and she wanted to explore. Angelique knew she couldn't keep Anday here now that she is a full adult, and told Anday that she had dual citizenship for here, and Japan. A few months later of saving up countless of money she waved goodbye to her family and set forth the adventure to Japan to start her own life.
During Anday’s career in High School, she seemed to be very interested in the computer programming classes, which sparked the principal interested to help her go to college to be a computer programmer of ICT. During her college courses she seemed to pass them with above B’s but it caused her to loose her friends because she was more into the technology and the way it worked, since the world has began to progress into the technology field. After graduating she then headed into college to study further into the ICT, programming area.
After her 4th year of being in college, she graduated with a bachelor degree and saw that there was an opening for an ICT teacher at Taketatsu High School, and headed there to apply for the position to become one.

[OOC NOTE]
I knoew you needed more teachers than adults, so I decided to apply. Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread