mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted ICT Teacher Application

MatthyGaming

Level 26
What is your Minecraft username?: Allower

How old are you?: 14

Do you have any previous bans?: Yes, I have sadly been banned before. Once for Metagaming and for FailRPing.

What Country are you from?: I am born in Poland but I life in The Netherlands

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): Yes I do have discord and a working microphone (Allower#7512)

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes, I do understand that.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?
: Yes I do.

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?
: Yes, I do understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the Teacher Roster thread

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I have joined the server around 1 september 2017. So I am almost on here for a year. Since the time I joined I have been banned some times. But also since I joined I really approved my roleplaying skills and also my English. On 17th November I applied for School-Nurse and got accepted. Since then my roleplay approved in a really good way, I got sadly banned then and got demoted. Once I got unbanned I tried again but Failed applying. After saveral months, I applied for College-Student and got accepted. After some weeks I applied for the position Head-Chef and I am that still. Now I am applying for ICT Teacher.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/allowers-school-nurse-application.9973/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/allower-school-employee-application.13132/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/allowers-language-application.13074/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/allowers-russian-application.13295/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/allower-staff-application-schoolrp.13407/

[Trivia]

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I'd like to become a Teacher because I am College Prof. now and I think it will be more interesting to be a normal Teacher.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: Yes, as I have told you I am roleplaying on this server for almost a year. Almost a half year of that was me roleplaying as a Student after that, A school-nurse, College student, Chef and now a College Prof.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?: Yes, I have read the Faculty Handbook.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: The classroom logs are logs teachers need to document so the Faction Leader, Principal or Vice-Principal can monitor their activity, They are important because SchoolRP doesn't need inactive teachers.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
I will make an Application, Ask the Principal or Vice-Principal for Premission to start a school field trip, and ask some other teachers to come with me and my class.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

- No eating or drinking in the class room.

- No talking unless the teacher says you can.

- No usege of Phones in class.

- Respect the Teacher.

- No swearing or cursing in class.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
As I sayed, I am College prof. now, I was most of the time a normal 12-grade student I also was a Head-Nurse and a College Student. Since SchoolRP my RP career started so I dont have any other experience's

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: Head of Department Teachers who control their department are given this role, they have power over NQTs and their lessons.

- QTLS: Qualified Teacher and Learning Skills Teachers who are fully qualified are given this rank, they are able to host lessons without permission from the head of their department.

- NQT: Newely Qualified Teacher Teachers who are close to being fully qualified teachers are given this rank, they are able to host lessons as long as they have permission from the head of their department.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers are important either in and out-of-game, In Real Life, Teachers are important to work at schools, and at a school you build up your future. Out-of-game, We all know that School-RP will not be School-RP without teachers. They are really important.

Teachers are here to help kids build up their future, so they don't become a kind of junk or something. They help you gain knowledge about almost everything. So you can become what you want in the future.

In the country I life in, Teachers earn about 23.372,26 a year. I think the teachers in other countrys have other salarys.

The way teachers are supposed to teach, is in a friendly way. But not to friendly because you don't want students to take you over. You want to learn something to the childern and not just randomly tell them things you dont know anything about.

Teachers can do the same as students in their spare time. But most of the teachers stay a bit longer after school so they can plan some lessons for the next day. Teachers are supposed to have a fairly good reputation. You don't want a serial killer as Teacher.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: In a Short way, The server is called: "SchoolRP" This means School Roleplaying. And a school includes school employee's, pricipal's BUT it also includes Teachers. Without teachers there is no school without a school, there is NO SchoolRP

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: Must have, should have, could have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Alex looks like a young man around the 26 years, he would be around the 6'1" feet tall and 156lbs. He would always wear a formal suit with an red tie. He would have brown eyes, with dyed grey hair. He has a good outlook on students, he is always nice to students and really tryes to bring the lesson over to the students. He really want to build up their future. He is always nice to other teachers and everytime he is in the teacher lounge he makes many jokes. He would be a funny, and kind male. Alex's future dream is still becoming a Vice-Principal, but as he always says: "I am still young enough" He has enough time for that.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I would friendly ask them to stop, if they don't I would write their names down and ask them to leave the school. If they don't want to leave and keep cursing and swaring I will call support from a Higher rank teacher or Principal

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: I will ask for their attention for 5 minutes, I would say: "Listen kids, I am here to teach you something so you dont become a hobo in the future and yes, I was a student to and I didn't always like classes, but if you look at me now, I am a teacher and I really know how you guys feel, but just listen for this lesson so I can teach you something"

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Alex will make some jokes here and there and make some friendly conversations with the other teachers. He would always act kind and funny.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me He'd open his mail and send the link to every student in the class

/me He'd look at the screen of (User)

/me He'd clap to get the attention of the students

/me He'd turn his Computer screen to the students and show them what to do

/me He'd tap on (User) Shoulder and tell him he is doing a good job.

Backstory

Alex Sherman was born at 1993 2 november. He was born at the place in poland called: Warszawa (Warsaw). When Alex was 13 he always liked to Program things and all the things around it. When Alex was 15 years old he moved to japan because of the job of his mom. When he bacame 18 he finished his High-School and did go to college. When he was 22 he finished his college. He studyed ICTing. Alex wanted to become a ICT Teacher really much because he enjoyed High-School and the ICT college time a lot. He wanted to teach ICTing at a high-school. As 23 old male he did go to an website host and started helping the host there because he needed money for buying a car etc. When Alex became 24 he had everything he needed and the knowledge to become a College Professor. So he did go to a College dean and applied at a School called Kinjo High. He enjoyed the time being Teacher there BUT he didn't enjoy teaching Nursing. And he NEEDED to teach Nursing. He quited the job at the age of 25. When he applyed to be an website mod at an suoobway he got accepted but always tought about being Teacher again. But now he wanted to become a teacher of ICT. So he would go to an High-School and ask if they hire professors. They sayed they didn't hire at that moment but they would call him when they hire again. After 3 months the High-School called him. Alex didn't tought about it anymore but he was really happy to hear the news. He began with preparing for the interview and he succeeded. He wrote a letter to the Principal and the Principal replyed with the news that Alex was hired. He was very happy with his new job and enjoyed it for the rest of his life. He is 26 now.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Alex Sherman

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Alex

Preferred Name: Mr. Alex

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Polish

Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2:
Academic Details

Teaching Experience
(# of years): 2

Working Experience (# of years): 4

Academic Degree: 3 Year degree in ICTing

Year of Graduation: 1993

Major(s): ICTing, PE, English

Minors: Math, Drama.

Native Languages: Japanse

Other Languages: Polish, Russian.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No, I dont have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate

Preferred Teaching Subject: ICT.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A

Do you have any questions?
: No I don't have any questions

toodlekim

Level 71
Congratulations! You have met all the qualifications and your application has been ACCEPTED.

The estimated time (of) arrival for your role is 24 hours.
Please contact Labba#9336 on Discord if you have any issues.

Note:
- I have accepted you due to your application being okay despite your language barrier and the lack of teachers in the department you have chosen. You had many grammar mistakes and you're lucky I'm nice enough to overlook that.

Users who are viewing this thread