mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied ICT Teacher~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyths

Level 9
IGN (In Game Name): My username is now melodiies.

Previous bans:
I have been banned once, it was a big mistake, which I have now learnt from.

Describe your activity on the server:

I am an active player on the server. I come on almost every day after school. I stay on for as long as possible. The minimum amount of time I will be on for is 2 hours. Some days may vary, though. Obviously, it is also the 6 weeks holiday for me, and I may have things planned which would affect my time on the server.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?

Yes, I do have TeamSpeak3.

Do you have a microphone?

Yes, I do have a working microphone.

List your current and past applications:

On enjin I applied for ICT teacher and I was accepted but then, later on, I was demoted for inactivity. I also applied for School Receptionist but I was denied.

What is your motivation for applying?

I am applying because I want the students to all to have classes to attend as they don't have many teachers. I also want the students to enjoy the server and learn more about different subjects.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):

On the server, I have been an ICT teacher, which I enjoyed being, and I am normally on the computer so I do know a lot about ICT related subjects.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevant to your Minecraft Name):
Alyson-Mel-Palas, also know as MissMel.

Your Teachers In Game Age:
My teachers in game age is 24.

Teachers Subject:

My teachers subject is ICT.

Have you read & understood the megathread?

Yes, I have read the megathread and I now understand the teacher as a role.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?

Well, I know quite a lot about being a teacher. We have had a lot of staff promoted and demoted, which is unfortunate. I wish to help out and attempt to expand the amount of people that are hired! Apart from that, I'm not really sure what could be changed.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers are there to give their students as much education as they can give. Teachers get around £27,300
a year. Teachers, in their spare time, are normally marking books, preparing lessons and they also live normal lives by shopping, cleaning, meeting up with friends and other things. In game they are supposed to set a good example for the students that they teach, and they are supposed to pass their knowledge onwards.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers are important to a SchoolRP server because they have the role of educating the students and making their students learn things that they possibly have not learned and it would just be more realistic to have loads of teachers.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Well, my character is 24 years old. She has long, wavy brown hair and matching, round brown eyes.
Her skin colour is quite pale. She is 5 Foot 5 inches and has a straight nose. Her ears are small and round. She has naturally well-shaped teeth and is always smiling. She normally wears a Burlywood coloured cardigan, followed by a Charcoal coloured skirt, and Chamoisee coloured boots. She is very spiritual and down to earth.

My character is very short tempered but she tries to stay happy and kind. My character is normally smiling and she is a very organized person, but don't mistake her as she can be very strict. My character is very funny in and out of class, she is also a very creative person who likes her students to be educated very well. My character is also a very lazy person sometimes she agrees that she is not Miss Perfect.

My character isn't more different than the average person but she has a few unique things about her, which she shares with few people, first of all, she is vegan, second of all she never wears makeup, third of all she does not drink alcohol , and the last thing that is different about her is that she a big animal lover.

My character loves her students she thinks they're very strong-minded she believes most of her students could have a job like hers one day. My character likes seeing her students learning and getting educated very well.

My character wishes to have a child of her own. She wants to live a peaceful and normal life with her kids and pets.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would walk up to them and warn them if they continue to curse I will warn them again then if continue after that I will give them detention and hopefully they would learn from that as a mistake.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?

I would warn them all with detention then if they don't take notice of that I will give them extra homework.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?

I would listen to everyone and pay attention. My character would also act very polite, and answer any questions she is given. She loves to make new friends and is willing to chat to the other employees and staff members.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me Gives out the latest homework, making sure that the class reads it over.
/me looks over [Player Name's] work, making sure they have accomplished the task.
/me takes a few sips from her purple mug, watching the class.
/me asks [Player Name] to share some facts about todays lesson.
/me warns [Player Name] for [Reason].

BACKSTORY

Alyson-Mel-Palas was born on April 20th, 1992, born in Chelmsford, United Kingdom. Alyson-Mel-Palas parents were Yasmeen Velia-Cortes and Michael-Jackson-Palas. Sadly Michael passed away when Alyson was 9 years old. Alyson found her father's death devastating, and her mother used to ignore Alyson as Alyson looked just like Michael. Alyson had a sister who wanted to keep Ambrosia safe. after school, Alyson ran up to her room and packed her bags. Alyson's sister asked where she was going and Alyson continued to pack her bags. Just before dinner, Alyson opened the door and went to leave but she was stopped by her sister. Crying, Alyson ran upstairs unpacking and thinking if her mother would pay attention to her existence. Alyson finished high-school and decided to go to college to learn a lot about ICT related matters and being a teacher. Alyson's next path was to go to university. When Alyson left university she looked at some schools she might want to work at. Alyson found a school she was interested in she decided to apply there, it had the role of ICT teacher available. Alyson was very happy and her mother was very proud, but she was also scared if she got rejected but Alyson applied and waited a few months for her answer. It turned to August, the month she was getting her answer, Alyson decided to go for a jog and hopefully come back to a note telling her the answer, while Alyson was jogging around the town she saw her mum at the post office, she asked her why are you here and her mum ran off. Alyson was very confused and decided to jog back home. She finally got home and saw her mum. Crying, she asked her if she was alright and her mother said "You were given the answer." Alyson was worried and thought she was rejected but as she read the note she found out she was accepted, the first thing she did was hug her and then she decided to even start planning lessons, Alyson was beyond excited and her mother was beyond proud. To this day Alyson is a teacher, who is loved by her students and family.

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Thanks for reading my application. I tried my best. Wish me good luck!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread