mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Idea for Functional Camera System

MisterSun

Level 0
IGN: mistersun3800
DATE: 23/09/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION?:

My idea is how to revolutionize the camera system in its entirity on SRP. from what i know no camera system that works like cameras are in the server currently. So im going to suggest an idea for a possible solution to that problem, its an idea i have been stewing on for a while. what if for cameras you put invisible armor stands on the camera blocks with specific names, each camera system would have its own name and each camera would be "camera system name (number)", this is just the basics of how the cameras would even be functional.
when the player enters a camera system they will be made invisible and they will basicly ride the armor stands while suffocation damage is turned off for that player, this way they can see what is going on, they would have their inventory replaced by 3 "buttons" instead like what happens in the /apartment editmode. these buttons each have a single function: the most left one switches to the next camera, the middle one makes you exit the cameras, the most right one goes to the previous camera, these buttons would be playerheads. these could be used on school grounds, crime hotspots by the kpd, inside the kpd station, or in stores. the downside to this is the person watching the cams seems to be gone while they are on the cameras, to fix this you could have it temporarily put down an armor stand with their playerhead.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
this will allow for more indept CCTV that would make roleplay more fun, with this peaple dont need to pretend they saw the cameras since they could actively look at them, i hoped this could also be used for events for ways to make it possible to have a full view of the playfield since the player render distance is so low its hard to properly watch a sports event.
[IMAGES IF ANY]

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Like Dylan said, this is already in the game for certain factions like KPD

justsimba

Level 60
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
Like the other two before me, this is already a system exactly like this, however it's limited to only certain factions like KPD, SLT, etc. It isn't a system open to just any player like apartment owners or anything however.

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Like the three individuals before me have explained, this system is currently present in the server, and exists for the sole use of KPD and SLT characters.

Infi

Level 134
Helper
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Just as the four individuals before me have elaborated, this system is already effective in school roleplay, and is here for the utilization of KPD and SLT roleplay characters.

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
As the five individuals before me have explained, this system is already implemented on the server, and is used by KPD and SLT characters.

Joe.exe

Level 46
Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
I haven't used it myself, so I don't know.
Well, I've seen others use it.
But from the statements of the previous seven people, this should be true.

popflash

Level 1
As a new member of the forum, I declare that just like the nine individuals before me have said. This system is already in use but is limited only to KPD and SLT characters.

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
As the thirteenth (cough cough OLI cough cough) person explaining this, this system already exists. It's merely limited to certain factions.

Users who are viewing this thread