mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Idea

Oehia

Level 9
Suggestions
I have recently came up with some ideas to improve the server, these ideas are not just for looks these ideas will help the teachers and students.

Desk Idea

Screenshot_8.png
They have recently added desks and I thought they were amazing but they are kind off useless so I thought of a suggestion, which is the idea of being able to put items on the desk.

Why this should be added?:
This should be added because when a teacher has set a task and wants you to give them the book sometimes someone else may pick up the book. So I thought that if you have this a teacher could just pick up the book from the desk (also I'm not sure how you could do it but possibly make it so only a teacher can take the book)

Clothing Shop Idea:
They have two buildings, that you can buy things from, FamilyStore and Papa Tozo. I think they should add more buildings and I had an Idea for a building, a clothing shop.

Well, as you may remember in the old map (which I'm not asking for back) they had a Target and inside target there was some skins on some armour stands, which I thought was cool, I thought that if we have a clothing shop it would made the server a lot cooler.
There is not really a reason for this I just thought it was cool.

Toilet Idea:

So in the restrooms you have a toilet and it's not got a certain texture or working, I thought that you could try to get/make a working toilet.

I think this should be added because it would make the server a lot more realistic and it is quite cool, plus to add this idea you could have a plumber for a job.

Play Idea:
I had the idea of having a play, you would need to apply on a thread on the forums and the staff/teachers will need to pick mature people and direct a play.

I think this should be added because it will help finding the mature people and it will be really fun just for the server!

These are my ideas if I come up with more I will add them to the thread, I hope you like the ideas!

Grade Idea:
I have an idea where when you finish a task you join the next day and in your screen it says ''you've gotten an (a,b,c, ect)''

Why it should be added?:
It should be added because it would help a lot, because you don't really get a rating on your work any more.

Bank Idea:
I have an idea where instead of doing /bal you go to the bank where you will click on a bank machine and you have a bank number, you type in your bank number and shows you how much money you have, if you want to withdraw it and possibly an option to give money to others.

Last edited:

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
What about more homes. because this is just a town. we need more because the teachers will soon take all the houses

Users who are viewing this thread