mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

ideas for a new char.

-kam

Level 76
ok so im uncreative. i need ideas for a new char. hes male and i want him to crime

[im tired help]

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Improvise as you go.
But for the basics:
Plan out a nationality/ethnicity
Backstory (optional but it could help you with your character development)
Appearance obviously

aoblossom

Level 15
These are the two things I think about before creating a character. Personally, it works best for me.

- Character Goals
So in this case, your own goal for your character is to be able to do crime, but you need to ask yourself why would my character turn to a life of crime? Is it for money, power, or fame? I feel like this is the most important thing to think about, since how your character acts would most likely align with what they want. This also goes into my second point which is...

- Character Situations
Though your character will develop a lot once you get in the game, I find it helpful to create your own scenarios to see how your character would react. An example is imagining how your character might react to his closest friend betraying the crime organization that you are both a part of. Would your character stay loyal to the organization, or would they follow their closest friend? By establishing how they will act, you sort of set yourself a criteria while in the game and roleplaying.

I find that after figuring out these two things, it is easier to create my character's personality, backstory, and demographic. For your case, since you want your character to do crime, I would try to find a gang that aligns with what you and your character want to do. It might help jumpstart the brainstorming process for your character. Also, I like to take inspiration from some of my favorite shows or books which can give you a foundation for your character's traits. However, the best thing you can do is to just get on and play. Your character will begin to develop as you start to interact with other people. Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread