m0rsari3s
m0rsari3s
Omega+
IGN:
TheRomanticGuy/ SpookyAdonis (bear alt)​
DATE:
10/2/22​
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
More commands for bears are added and more things to do in the forest for those who have said role.​
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I believe that this will benefits the community by adding more commands and places for bears and people. As a person who has a bear account, for commands, all you can do is stand. Unlike other animals such as a dog or a cat, they are able to lay down and sit. We have to act to sit or action to lay when can get very annoying if it looks like you're standing. I also think that there is not much to do in the forest other than stand or be in the cave which can get boring as both are fairly boring to do. I do not have any ideas for this but I do think that it will help the people who have a bear role enjoy roleplaying as a bear. Going off of that, maybe colors other than brown could be added, like black for a black bear, etc...​
Everyone has their own opinion, this is my opinion and you are welcome to disagree!​

Last edited:

wethecreature

Level 101
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
Neutral
Realistically, it makes sense that bears would have higher rolls than humans, but also, it would be P2W, and as Customable said, would be against Minecraft EULA, and also higher rolls added onto the fact that people are supposed to FearRP bears due to well... them being huge mammals that will bite your arm off, so usually, unless somebody's character has some guts, then you won't need to roll against humans (unless in the circumstance where they're trying to escape from your maw lol)

Infi

Level 134
Helper
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
As a firm believer in the removal of the bear whitelist due to the role making absolutely no sense whatsoever in a public city park, no.

Infi

Level 134
Helper
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Also, when you sign up to roleplay as a bear, you roleplay as a bear. Bears walk around, sit, stand, eat, and sleep. There’s not much else they do other than that like most animals (of course all animals have a personality however).

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
I already know that people would say that, but 100 is making it to where bears will lose immediately unless its like p2l . I see how it is P2w too
no like, its genuinely against our policy, its never going to happen, ever

Neutral/-1
While I did use to think bears were cool, it is mostly unrealistic to have them come out either way since it’s so close to a bustling city, in reality the stress and intoxicating fumes would kill the animals quite easily, and we’re not in Russia. Хахахах Россия стронк but anyway, I agree with more actions and naturally the extra rolling is p2w, (15 dollars for a tank where you can destroy gangrpers like no tomorrow, if only)
/j

I believe the customisability of certain roles and actions should be added for sure! But I’m not sure about bears, and being honest it was mostly a small trend from when ducks used to make those little mini events around them; my character did have a bear tamer arc and it was super fucking cool to see a 7’4 deranged ex cop go ooga booga.. but ultimately again unrealistic ;(

Having a deeper cave for bears maybe, it would’ve been cool if the haunted forest was still around as that would’ve been the prime place for bears, (and people used to do gangrp there.. good times) but I don’t know what the builders would be alright with and personally I think bears should be removed
(With the allowance of you changing your animal role to something else )

Feel free to ignore this if my writing made no sense LOL

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+

p2w has been removed in all aspects, let's not bring it back

Classicalist

Level 88
Neutral/-1

I somewhat agree that bears should have laying and sitting animations since its natural. Bumping the rolling up to 150 or 200 i dont agree with, Id say 120 at max since then they can be stronger than other animals

ethxx.ltd

Level 45
ethxxltd
ethxxltd
Notable
+.5

i do think that bears should be allowed to have more places to roam like a river to the ocean that they could use for something

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
+.5

i do think that bears should be allowed to have more places to roam like a river to the ocean that they could use for something
That would have to be made into another suggestion forum though it does sound like a cool idea

Though, this specific idea with bears being able to roll higher than their original amount will be declined since it's against Minecraft's EULA meaning the server can get in trouble for it

ethxx.ltd

Level 45
ethxxltd
ethxxltd
Notable
That would have to be made into another suggestion forum though it does sound like a cool idea

Though, this specific idea with bears being able to roll higher than their original amount will be declined since it's against Minecraft's EULA meaning the server can get in trouble for it
Yes the rolls are apart of the suggestion but it does say “More commands for bears are added and more things to do in the forest for those who have said role.” so i suggested the idea for a path to the ocean for bears so they could possibly have more rp opportunities and yes it could be made into another suggestion

AJPhoenix

Level 5
I'm sure you've heard the P2W thing a thousand times already but I still understand why you would make your suggestion.

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
P2W is a thing but I think that's been said a million times by now even in other suggestions about this topic...

Users who are viewing this thread