mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Ideas for the Future

Here some ideas I was thinking about to get more people in the server and make it more like real and stuff since the collage stuff got removed for this map here some ideas f or the server that we could add.
1. Dorms: We should add dorms because since lot of housing get claimed and at the apartments are all claimed, we should add it because since we can add lots of people into the dorm to make it fair to get a home with no stuff and we can set it up like an real dorm and Staff and Adults get houses and the staff if needed anyone they know where they are and it's easy to find for other people that are new and part them with girls and boys.
2. Dorm Check (future with dorms) | We should add Dorm Check because if we added it you can just check and tell them to not come out of the school only on weekends there allow to party but everyone haves to stay at the school till midnight if they don't they get warning if they do it again they should get kicked if they just joined the game don't give them an warning if they told them yes.
3. Mods: If we can put together alots of mods, for example furniture pack,tv system mod,computer system they can watch TV at night and do anything to link an youtube video on TV and a screen that shows a computer system.
4. Homework : If we added homework and an mod to give us things to get are early grade teacher can send out homework for students at the computer or just give everyone an book and quilt to everyone on there homework.
5. Schedule: When a student come in they should go to a board and grab and Schedule with classes that been agreed with Duck or Vice Principal, and they know classes and where they are with an map with every class there is and they could get there early then being late and the classes are full.

This took an effort putting my ideas and writing them I been wanting to show other and Duck for the future school if you thanks for taking this time reading ideas if there any more ideas put them in comments!
- Little (pupppp26)

Kurooo__

Level 62
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
mods might be a bit iffy, i think just modelling different furniture might be easier as mods can be rly resource heavy

Users who are viewing this thread