mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

If people in Karakura had superpowers what would your character have as a power and why?

uta

Level 102
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
This may sound a little strange, but for Hae, I would think the ability to see future scenarios. Think of it like precognition in a sense; though with a mix of that one alien guy from Men In Black who could imagine every possibility that I don’t really remember the name of.

She would be able to see what happens if she does a certain decision in her mind, leading her to being a perfect criminal!!

Here’s an example:

Hae just committed a major crime - assault with a deadly weapon - and someone saw her drag her victim away and decided to call KPD. She would then escape to the sewers with her victim, except she is faced with 2 different pathways.

Realistically (even though SRP is far from realistic already) Hae would not know which path would make her end up encountering KPD, and which one guaranteed her escape. But let’s say, hypothetically, she did have this ‘superpower,’ and so she is able to see the future of both scenarios, and then would be able to know which path to take.

This may make the mind more stressed if uncontrolled, which is a side effect of having said ability, but … she’ll survive I think

Kurooo__

Level 61
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
th
This may sound a little strange, but for Hae, I would think the ability to see future scenarios. Think of it like precognition in a sense; though with a mix of that one alien guy from Men In Black who could imagine every possibility that I don’t really remember the name of.

She would be able to see what happens if she does a certain decision in her mind, leading her to being a perfect criminal!!

Here’s an example:

Hae just committed a major crime - assault with a deadly weapon - and someone saw her drag her victim away and decided to call KPD. She would then escape to the sewers with her victim, except she is faced with 2 different pathways.

Realistically (even though SRP is far from realistic already) Hae would not know which path would make her end up encountering KPD, and which one guaranteed her escape. But let’s say, hypothetically, she did have this ‘superpower,’ and so she is able to see the future of both scenarios, and then would be able to know which path to take.

This may make the mind more stressed if uncontrolled, which is a side effect of having said ability, but … she’ll survive I think
Damn you thought about it more than me. I just thought for my character kuro his power would be Perfect Tranquility. Around him no matter what is peace. Like an aura that encapsulates others along with himself. No matter how angry or sad this “aura” would just send anyone and everyone into an immediate calm state. As if you just had a smoke and a few drinks and are sitting on the couch just existing. Yk?

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
For my main? Quite literally immortality. It sounds simple, sure, but like . . . He has nearly died way too many times to count and even went into two comas, both within at least 4 years of each other. He has fallen off of a lot of things that would normally kill a human being, as well as gone through a lot of scenarios that could've ended in his death. Karl has lived through WAY too much already and for something like this to be a power for him in this scenario, it would make total sense for what he's endured.

andrei

Level 45
StardusCrusader
StardusCrusader
Rich+
sp;tw
if you know what it means, then thats what the power i would like to obtain icly

MinisterFudge

Level 17
Community Team
Event Team
MinisterFudge
MinisterFudge
Notable
Well, my character is a Nun.

Probably the power to make anyone she looks at feel overwhelmingly guilty, sorrowful, or remorseful at will!
Like, you deliberately neglected to return her pencil sharpener, she finds out-- then she just looks and you: BOOM, she hits you with that...

BOMBASTIC SUPERNATURAL SIDE-EYE

Instant tears, you're on your knees begging for forgiveness, having an entire eye-opening experience on a Tuesday afternoon at 11-7 in front of all your friends.​

atjayy

Level 29
phvntombride
phvntombride
Omega+
night vision coz memphis woods is blind as shit
probably invisibility for toku coz hes always on the run dawg i swear to god

SKShadowFlux

Level 3
Hmmm. For Allen? He would really want to have healing powers. Makes his desire to help people easier to work with. L him, he is not getting it.
For thematic purposes, he would probably have the ability to make other people see his memories. It fits, considering how much value he places into the things he remembers. And with how many people ended up having amnesia due to severe brain trauma!

_ImHere4You_

Level 40
Eiichiro : yk hulk? yup , that'll be eiichiro -he gets angry real easy and if he had that power, i bet no one is gonna EVER try to make his day go bad

AARON : turning people who he stares at into stones - he often gets also, pisse doff easy, but if people dont listent o him ( except hayden ) he'll turn them into stone. they'll deserve it anyways for being a jerk

ASMODEO : illusion , mind tricks - Manipulation to the fuckign MAX. He resembles the sin 'lust' aswell, so yeah!

ROWEN : something related to nature, like plants and growing them - Rowen does not stand by violence, they'll simply vanish or end relationships if they have too. also, big fan of peace and solving things logically. one of their hobbies is growing plants!!

RAPHAEL : witch craft / making potions - he loves cooking, he loves making new food, he wants to make everyone shut their mouths all the time aswell. what more than a silly potion.

HONEY : ability to talk to animals -Honey is an absolute sweetheart of a women, she loves animals and adores simple things!!! like the smile of her bf fr

GRAVY : invisibility ( he needs it ) - he's an anxious 47 year old mess.

Kurashima : reading people's thoughts ,because he tends to overthink often.

CARLOS : speed SPEED SPEED GOTTA GO FAST - he is a rather passionate person and enjoys everything. evne though most of the time he's being carried by his sibling- he alsowill abuse thigs powerFOREAL

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
Ikuko; most likely speed or something for her to run away from including hiding, she gives me vibes of a scared cat that keeps helping others regards of her own safety considering the last event with her with spirits. Maybe more of a shield thing for how many times she had shielded others from danger, perhaps.

Yuko; Something relating to vocal as in sound waves, very loud person she is. It fits with her bubbly personality with others for the most part.

EnderBubs

Level 57
Amaya: The ability to stop time. She could use her ability for good and freeze time regaurding gang situations and handle them before they can even react and such. And anythjng she would touch would revert back to normal time and physics until she stopped touching them, than they would freeze again!

Takano: Yeah give me Gojo’s powers. Someone pisses him off hit em with hallow purple

Darius: The ability to control, and manipulate fire

Dai the Bird: To not be a fatass

Kurooo__

Level 61
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
Well, my character is a Nun.

Probably the power to make anyone she looks at feel overwhelmingly guilty, sorrowful, or remorseful at will!
Like, you deliberately neglected to return her pencil sharpener, she finds out-- then she just looks and you: BOOM, she hits you with that...

BOMBASTIC SUPERNATURAL SIDE-EYE

Instant tears, you're on your knees begging for forgiveness, having an entire eye-opening experience on a Tuesday afternoon at 11-7 in front of all your friends.​
thats kinda-

DivingBlues

Level 55
Shrine Lead
Builder
Koizumi Saiky: I have a few for her so I apologise.
1) Mind manipulation or the ability to read one’s thoughts. This character is all about knowledge and knowing everything, she’s the lead for the House of Knowledge within Saiky and is focused on knowing all. Having the ability to read or sense someone’s thoughts could be something cool. Though I’d limit it to only touch and she must come in contact with someone.
2) Poison manipulation, this type of power allows for her to come in contact or consume poison or anything she comes to take. Her body will then absorb it and exert it through touch again. Maybe as well allow for herself to make her own poison??
3) Telekinesis, if you don’t know it’s the ability to move stuff with your mind or the thought of it. Though I don’t think she’d use it for bad and instead use it to carry books and stuff that she needs to move around.
Rini Koraru Sango: If you’re not aware Rini is my childish character. If she had one power it would be light manipulation. Something dangerous but also fun. Basically allowing her to manipulate light and how bright or dim the source she’s controlling is. However she may also be able to explode it into a bunch of sparkles and colours for fun!
Midori Otori: This is my cop. If I could give her a power it would be the ability to sense or pick people up around her. For example she had a feeling crime was ongoing she could sense it and then pin point the crime. However she would have to be in the area or close to the crime for her to be able to pick it up.

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Erik would have the power of "Uhm- actually" and be able to be even more accurate and correct than whatever someone said before him.

Also, he will dream about events that will happen in a few days but only for a few blinking moments after waking up in the morning. Not long enough to actually profit from the knowledge.

Kurooo__

Level 61
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
Koizumi Saiky: I have a few for her so I apologise.
1) Mind manipulation or the ability to read one’s thoughts. This character is all about knowledge and knowing everything, she’s the lead for the House of Knowledge within Saiky and is focused on knowing all. Having the ability to read or sense someone’s thoughts could be something cool. Though I’d limit it to only touch and she must come in contact with someone.
2) Poison manipulation, this type of power allows for her to come in contact or consume poison or anything she comes to take. Her body will then absorb it and exert it through touch again. Maybe as well allow for herself to make her own poison??
3) Telekinesis, if you don’t know it’s the ability to move stuff with your mind or the thought of it. Though I don’t think she’d use it for bad and instead use it to carry books and stuff that she needs to move around.
Rini Koraru Sango: If you’re not aware Rini is my childish character. If she had one power it would be light manipulation. Something dangerous but also fun. Basically allowing her to manipulate light and how bright or dim the source she’s controlling is. However she may also be able to explode it into a bunch of sparkles and colours for fun!
Midori Otori: This is my cop. If I could give her a power it would be the ability to sense or pick people up around her. For example she had a feeling crime was ongoing she could sense it and then pin point the crime. However she would have to be in the area or close to the crime for her to be able to pick it up.
intriguing, knowing all would be cool :>

Kurooo__

Level 61
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
Erik would have the power of "Uhm- actually" and be able to be even more accurate and correct than whatever someone said before him.

Also, he will dream about events that will happen in a few days but only for a few blinking moments after waking up in the morning. Not long enough to actually profit from the knowledge.
cracked me up. “um actually you’re wrong” and bam they’re wrong

Users who are viewing this thread