mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

If people in Karakura had superpowers what would your character have as a power and why?

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
Hmmm. For Allen? He would really want to have healing powers. Makes his desire to help people easier to work with. L him, he is not getting it.
For thematic purposes, he would probably have the ability to make other people see his memories. It fits, considering how much value he places into the things he remembers. And with how many people ended up having amnesia due to severe brain trauma!
Well, RIP the things they see knowing how fucked up he is

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
shapeshifting:

bheom

Level 52
Community Team
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
riwoo would have the most useless yet visual power. he'd shoot sparkles out of his hands like spiderman but it wouldnt do shit

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
I think niibu would have some kind of useless power like being able to float small objects or some sort of mild telepathy

tobias would totally have super strength. he done finna beat the shit outta yall

Julein would probably be able to speak to animals

Theodre would have the power to shapeshift ( kinda like beastboy but.. not green lol)

Dyno. I think he’d have the power to go invisible … just wander off after butterflies stfg

coria

Level 29
vacoria
vacoria
Omega+
Serenity's power? Probably to like.. convince people i guess? Or make them think that she's not lying. Kinda like mind manipulation, changing their mind about things, gaslighting them- idk stuff like that

Serenity lies too much. She technically already has this power considering the many problems she's gotten away with by lying.

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
Franca: the ability to summon a cookie out of a thin air, why? Because why not.

tayfun

Level 67
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
goemon would gain the power of not being severely depressed
(Did you know? "Struggling with depression" makes it sound like he's bad at being depressed, when really, he's quite proficient at being depressed.)

lobsterrdog

Level 31
lobsterrdog
lobsterrdog
Omega+
M. Alexander Shmuck - super speed
Jakub Scrupulous-Takada - mind control or future vision or reading thoughts
Graig Higglebottom-Saiky -control blood
Ezra Higglebottom - time control

All makes sense with their lore. All I'm to lazy to elaborate on.

Users who are viewing this thread