mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

If people love a person who did bad things, are they really bad?

soratheonly

Level 79
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
As diane from BJH once said. . "There's no such thing as "bad guys" or "good guys." We're all just... guys, who do good stuff sometimes and bad stuff sometimes. And all we can do is try to do less bad stuff and more good stuff, but you're never going to be good because you're not bad."
I absolutely love this quote, thank you for sharing it!

soratheonly

Level 79
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
Pure evil? Pure evil is rare, but even then some people who are have motivations, desires or dreams that they believe are correct and they execute them. Someone who is ‘pure evil’ might just be in the wrong head space, manipulated or believing they’re doing good.
Perhaps putting it like this would be better. If someone is doing something just for the thrill and not caring that they're hurting people, knowing they're in the wrong and still doing it anyways, would you consider them a bad person?

Customable

Level 145
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Life is fleeting, the universe is a hologram, gold was the better currency and Greggs chicken bakes are underrated. Like who you want to like, no one tells you direction in your life but you.

I think megamind was awesome, till the second film

LordI'mCrafty

Level 118
Dokiibird
Dokiibird
Omega
Life is fleeting, the universe is a hologram, gold was the better currency and Greggs chicken bakes are underrated. Like who you want to like, no one tells you direction in your life but you.

I think megamind was awesome, till the second film
Mega mind was mid the first one was awesome the others ones were mid cars two

milkyram

Level 18
milkyram
milkyram
Omega+
liking someone doesn't mean that said person isn't bad, nor does hating them mean they aren't good.

__SnowStorm

Level 17
This question struck my head, it's essentially like how megamind did a bunch of bad evil things but was still nice to his lil dog robot things and minion and eventually caring for everyone. What do yew guys think!!? ^_^
if they're hot it don't matter fr

DivingBlues

Level 80
Community Team
Builder
Lore Team
Perhaps putting it like this would be better. If someone is doing something just for the thrill and not caring that they're hurting people, knowing they're in the wrong and still doing it anyways, would you consider them a bad person?
Good and bad are only defined by one’s perspective, opinions and morals. If I go and do something against what you believe or think is right I am seen as wrong. As said before… there’s no such thing as good or bad it’s what people see as good or bad.

A small story I learnt while I was away is why people fear snakes. Snakes in mythology were praised as gods, however in modern age they were changed to symbolise bad things due to political reasons wanting control. Now, the backfire to it is that people fear snakes and think they’re dangerous.

If those people in power never twisted the perspective, opinions and morals of snakes do you think they’ll still be scary? This concept is still the same, good or bad, they’re only defined by what we see as a person and those influencing our perception of things and our out look on the topic.

Ahimotu

Level 39
Ahimotu
Ahimotu
Omega+
Good and bad are only defined by one’s perspective, opinions and morals. If I go and do something against what you believe or think is right I am seen as wrong. As said before… there’s no such thing as good or bad it’s what people see as good or bad.

A small story I learnt while I was away is why people fear snakes. Snakes in mythology were praised as gods, however in modern age they were changed to symbolise bad things due to political reasons wanting control. Now, the backfire to it is that people fear snakes and think they’re dangerous.

If those people in power never twisted the perspective, opinions and morals of snakes do you think they’ll still be scary? This concept is still the same, good or bad, they’re only defined by what we see as a person and those influencing our perception of things and our out look on the topic.
it's ok asami will love koizumi whether she's good or bad, and loves her snakes too (until they bite)

Users who are viewing this thread