mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

If you could change one thing on the SRP map..

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Hello hello, so! I was wondering, if you could add/remove/change one thing in the Karakura map, what would it be? Curious to know your answers!

- A Curious SRP Member

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
I think i would add a museum.. thatd be cool.. but it would get old.. I would get rid of the beach houses.. or at least some of them.. they seem kinda useless.. or a run down baseball feild somewhere.. since thats a sport you cant play outside school really..

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
I'd go back to when the shopping district didn't exist and shops were scattered across the map. Made it a lot more immersive, and fun to get to a shop.

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
I'd go back to when the shopping district didn't exist and shops were scattered across the map. Made it a lot more immersive, and fun to get to a shop.
I remember that time, I enjoyed it too (despite the shops being so far away from one another…)

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
I think i would add a museum.. thatd be cool.. but it would get old.. I would get rid of the beach houses.. or at least some of them.. they seem kinda useless.. or a run down baseball feild somewhere.. since thats a sport you cant play outside school really..
Interesting opinion! What would be in the museum? Stuff relating to old srp lore or random stuff?

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
I remember that time, I enjoyed it too (despite the shops being so far away from one another…)
Yeah, they were kinda far away, but I did really enjoy the RP that came from asking directions. Especially when I was a new player.

Lizalopod

Level 130
Yeah, they were kinda far away, but I did really enjoy the RP that came from asking directions. Especially when I was a new player.
Nowadays they just spam ooc. Lightning electronics isn't at the district for example. Even though I literally put the coords in the advert people STILL ASK WHERE IT IS HHHH

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
i would probably want an amusement park, the time when shops were scattered, and when they used to have the domes on both sides of spawn. That used to be the og hideout for my squad. I wonder what the squad is doing nowadays

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Nowadays they just spam ooc. Lightning electronics isn't at the district for example. Even though I literally put the coords in the advert people STILL ASK WHERE IT IS HHHH
At the time, it was against the rules to ask where a shop was in ooc. All had to be done IC

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
I would fix our roads, they aren't really built for our car plugin whatsoever. I made a road template already that much better suits the plugin

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Interesting opinion! What would be in the museum? Stuff relating to old srp lore or random stuff?
Perhaps old lore.. maybe a custom native tribe for the Karakura area.. its an island right? Maybe an old tribe lived there.. like an indigenous people..

Iphone76

Level 97
Iphone76
Iphone76
Omega
I would add a secondary map that is more of the countryside with larger houses for rent and/or purchase, this would also have warehouses that could house larger shops. Maybe use this to expand the shop faction. This could also house more estates and help clear the main map area of clutter so that maybe a full courthouse could be built.

roboon

Level 10
Oooo good thread! I'd like to add an ice rink. It's a good place for dates, or maybe hockey rp... instead of us having to wait until the winter season to even walk on ice, which is literally a once a year thing

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
i would probably change the outside of school football pitch into a mini stadium, for example a smaller sized keepmoat stadium:
Keepmoat1.jpg
it will add more realism, i think, to the city side of things and give a blank space like the field next to the mountains some lore. for example a football team could've gone bust and so the stadium became abandoned, making it free for everyone to use.

Users who are viewing this thread