mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

If you could change one thing on the SRP map..

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
i would probably want an amusement park, the time when shops were scattered, and when they used to have the domes on both sides of spawn. That used to be the og hideout for my squad. I wonder what the squad is doing nowadays
I don’t think an amusement park would be possible though realistically, the server would be probably be too laggy to function if any plugins were added for that

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
I would add a secondary map that is more of the countryside with larger houses for rent and/or purchase, this would also have warehouses that could house larger shops. Maybe use this to expand the shop faction. This could also house more estates and help clear the main map area of clutter so that maybe a full courthouse could be built.
There was recently a new courthouse implemented I believe, I like the idea of having a countryside attached to Karakura… never know could have a [Farmer] role :,)

Iphone76

Level 97
Iphone76
Iphone76
Omega
There was recently a new courthouse implemented I believe, I like the idea of having a countryside attached to Karakura… never know could have a [Farmer] role :,)
That would be a really fun experience especially being able to then implement a market system where shops stock is based on it for things like food, I think it would be really nice to also see a stock market being added even if it was artificially implemented

VannyBean

Level 8
Hello hello, so! I was wondering, if you could add/remove/change one thing in the Karakura map, what would it be? Curious to know your answers!

- A Curious SRP Member
I think there's really a lot of parks on the map, and while they are nice to have, I think they take up a lot of unnecessary space that could be used for things people would use more. Aside from that, just more options on activities would be cool in my opinion.

pashy

Level 183
Remember the old forest with ghosts that could kill your char? Yeah. I wouldn't bring it back but I'd like if time goes back to when it existed because whenever someone was bored they used to go and discover there and it was fun because we felt scared from the risk because it was possible for a "ghost" to appear and kill or majorly harm your character

@Totoro_Sam show us the road you made?

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
i would probably want an amusement park
Funny you should say that, I thought the same thing! We've added a small one to the pier, and I'll host an event in Spring with a larger amount of rides available.

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Funny you should say that, I thought the same thing! We've added a small one to the pier, and I'll host an event in Spring with a larger amount of rides available.

IT IS POSSIBLE WOAH

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Remember the old forest with ghosts that could kill your char? Yeah. I wouldn't bring it back but I'd like if time goes back to when it existed because whenever someone was bored they used to go and discover there and it was fun because we felt scared from the risk because it was possible for a "ghost" to appear and kill or majorly harm your character

@Totoro_Sam show us the road you made?
check my plot on creative, roads are massive but don't look jarring or "too big"

roboon

Level 10
I think there's really a lot of parks on the map, and while they are nice to have, I think they take up a lot of unnecessary space that could be used for things people would use more. Aside from that, just more options on activities would be cool in my opinion.
I agree! I feel like one park beside the spawn area should be kept and updated, and the other's real estate can be repurposed for something else.

What kind of building/area do you guys think could replace one of those playground parks? Personally, I'd put something like a public sports area... hoops, chain link fences, general delinquent hang out spot.

Users who are viewing this thread