mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

If you do any job in-game, which would you pick?

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
I've already served in two factions: the school faculty and the Shrine. If I were to take another in-game profession, it would most likely be as a governing official! (Judge/Lawyer/Governor)

I'm thinking of being an ems, more specifically a psychiatrist, since I believe I'm fantastic at talking to people about things that are hurting them, and I already assist some of my friends oocly. Though a psychiatrist and a the****** are two different things, I think I'd do well in that area!
I was a psychiatrist once upon a time, I recommend it if you’re interested!

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
Uhhh.. idk man. honestly, I just kinda wanna.. vibe.
not a lot of them have really suited my tastes. maybe something in law, like a lawyer. . .

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Mmm in-game I plan on waiting a few months before applying for the lawyer position! But uhhh working as some sort of sales management following my main character

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
I forgot to mention what I would do as a job. Well mine is very far fetched but it’s a hypothetical question so who cares! I would want to become a Principal or Dean! Why? I’d love to interact in roleplay with a job like that. Seems like I’d have lots of work to do (which I enjoy).

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
I forgot to mention what I would do as a job. Well mine is very far fetched but it’s a hypothetical question so who cares! I would want to become a Principal or Dean! Why? I’d love to interact in roleplay with a job like that. Seems like I’d have lots of work to do (which I enjoy).
That's a really interesting choice, it probably would be fun.

Currently, I'm a shopkeeper on the server, but at some point, I'd like to try KPD.

Luxid

Level 19
Community Team
Builder
LuxidDream
LuxidDream
Notable+
I would love to be a janitor.. even though they changed them/got rid of them?? I always wanted to apply but my characters werent at a stage where that would be possible development wise.
that or a surgeon

justsimba

Level 60
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
Surgeon or Doctor(which is what I plan for my main character to work as) or something in the school employee faction again. I’ve always enjoyed medicine and most things medical, but yet when I worked as a chef I actually really enjoyed the job most days.

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
I would love to be a janitor.. even though they changed them/got rid of them?? I always wanted to apply but my characters werent at a stage where that would be possible development wise.
that or a surgeon
I did love the janitors.

Users who are viewing this thread