mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

If you had 10 million yen…

pashy

Level 183
laughs

coming from a player who's been in the 10 mil+ area since about 2019-2020 (my yen is constantly going from 0 yen to the 8 digits because of my spending/investing habits). I do a couple of things with it, invest, share and save up. I find that most of my impulse purchases can actually just be investments, like for example I wanted to buy a ton of cars but I realised how financially unsound that was - so I opened a car dealership to legitimise my impulse purchases. I share a lot of my money in terms of my valuables rather then my actual /balance, for example I own the Herrington Estates and it is soon close to reaching the 30-40 player landmark, it's really about giving back. I stay rich by not buying silly things like toys or anything in @HATOLA's shop and not using the Auction House unless it is to sell something. Another way I save money is not buying skins all that often, I feel like that is a lot of peoples larger purchases keeping them in the 5-6 digits, oh and not sharing Apartments or Houses, like really just share the house man it splits the rent in half!!

Really after a while your yen can just start making it's own yen in fun ways like I've been able to experience.
But I think the money of having money is spending it. . . I'm of course not saying get broke or go too low I'm saying it's okay if you like a toy that's barely any expensive considering how rich you are, and you just get it. What is it 60K? 250K? Yeah that's nothing- and you like it. . So it's okay if you have money to spend it and get yourself something cool to enjoy and show your friends such as a uno card or a sword to RP drama 1v1 or something. . . Or a gift for a friend

Users who are viewing this thread