If you had 10 million yen…

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
I would invest half of it into a potential shop if I decided to ever run one so that I would be able to start with enough funds to keep the shop going for a bit. With the other 5 million, I would probably use it for things such as skins (not auctions, as they can be quite pricey depending on the people bidding and the server), and other miscellaneous items for my character. Another option I would take into consideration is to save up for enough where I could purchase a tower, but I doubt there'd ever be a reason for me to purchase one.

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
I would invest half of it into a potential shop if I decided to ever run one so that I would be able to start with enough funds to keep the shop going for a bit. With the other 5 million, I would probably use it for things such as skins (not auctions, as they can be quite pricey depending on the people bidding and the server), and other miscellaneous items for my character. Another option I would take into consideration is to save up for enough where I could purchase a tower, but I doubt there'd ever be a reason for me to purchase one.
Auctions can become very intense

Iphone76

Level 97
Iphone76
Iphone76
Omega
There is always a need to flaunt your wealth with a tower

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
10 million isn't exactly the hardest to make nowadays with the heavily inflated economy, but most likely do what I do with my money now. Use it for RP purposes, or business expansion. Not really gonna go into specifics since I don't wanna bore everyone, but yeah.

AppleSimp

Level 11
AppleSimp
AppleSimp
Omega+
Hey again, fun question for ya. (If you already have this amount or over… this question may not be for you). What would you do/your character do with 10 million yen? How would you spend it? Would ya share it? Save it? Curious to know what people would get up to with that much.

- A curious SRP member.
Spend it all on apples

Last edited:

Ruin

Level 101
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
Hey again, fun question for ya. (If you already have this amount or over… this question may not be for you). What would you do/your character do with 10 million yen? How would you spend it? Would ya share it? Save it? Curious to know what people would get up to with that much.
erasers.

opp

Level 50
If I had 10 million I would spend it mostly on tailors, writers and artists and get my friends icly clothing n stuff

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
10 million isn't exactly the hardest to make nowadays with the heavily inflated economy, but most likely do what I do with my money now. Use it for RP purposes, or business expansion. Not really gonna go into specifics since I don't wanna bore everyone, but yeah.
shut up

znia

Level 38
znia
znia
Rich

- A curious SRP member.
nothing... it's scary to spend money.

Users who are viewing this thread