mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

If you had to eat one meal for your whole life, what would it be?

findouticly

Level 17
findouticly
findouticly
Rich
For me, it would probably be sushi, any type. Octopus, Salmon, you name it. Spicy, Mild, Sweet, Sour... any

ErikFinster

Level 124
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Mediterranean Bowl with Salmon
Since I can only eat this one food for the rest of my life - this salad bowl likely comes closest to being nutritionally complete for long-term consumption. (It includes salmon, rich in omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin B12, a range of vegetables and quinoa for macronutrients and micronutrients. Also some Greek yogurt in the Tzatziki that adds calcium and probiotics. I can imagine more savory or tasty meals - but since the novelty of a favorite meal quickly runs moot after eating it a few months or years into the diet - I would focus on the health aspects.

Edit:
Any long-term consumption of any junk food will risk the of development of conditions like infection deseases, osteoporosis, cardiovascular stress, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, and cancer. (But if nutritional and health constraints are not relevant in this scenario, I would maybe go for ... spear mint chewing gum)
1705093566506.png

Last edited:

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
i dont know ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

frikandel with onions ontop of the frikandel and fries on the side?

GEBynum

Level 61
GEBynum
GEBynum
Rich+
Hm.. Probably chow mein- It depends what brand, but it can vary so much, and it has a decent balance of carbs, vegetables, and meat.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread