IG IMAGES

Gunna!

Level 99
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
IGN: Veganlaser
DATE: 4/22/2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I think importing actual images of stuff instead of signs would be really cool and it's pretty easy to it could have multiple benefits like shop signs, spraying gang turf
graffiti and all that it could even be used for a global map for gangs and such, I've used it on a private server before, and its pretty HQ and it can be any image size. Here's a vid of people setting it up

Laur

Level 39
-1/+1

Since there are a lot of things like graffiti or pictures on players’ character’s walls, I’m not really sure if the idea would lag the server or not, but I’m assuming it would because they don’t have things like banners or iron bars in the apartment shop.

Secondly, even though there are custom models in SRP, it would kind of stand out more since it isn’t made of small pixels or anything like that, unlike custom models. Personally I think the way staff members build graffiti is very creative and cute, it doesn’t take too much time either. Same with signs such as “[!] There would be a poster hung up on the wall.” It makes SRP’s building style unique.

Last edited:

greehn

Level 111
lagged a lot and whenever the server restarted, all of the map images either fell off or disappeared

no bueno

Im6

Level 184
DENIED

Thanks for the feedback however we've chosen to deny this. This was attempted previously however as stated by others in this post it was found to cause a lot of performance issues.

Users who are viewing this thread