mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

IGN: VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME: EVIDENCE: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Venos

Level 2
IGN: Venos__
VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME:
EVIDENCE:
this was all of our weapons, in the screenshot we're still missing a naginata, the photo uploaded is the most recent photo we had taken of what was in our chests with both spiked bats in there. this is another clip showing I had a naginata as well. https://streamable.com/d9x1aw I also talked to the new owner of the share house apartment, and they said
that they cleared all the chests when they claimed the apartment because they didn't have access to the chests at all. The previous owner of the apartment got banned for bypassing like me and vexillz did, but we proved our innocence and got unbanned, so we believe it's a misunderstanding as well because she barely plays on srp and she didn't find out she was banned until recently because she was logging on to extend the rent because it only had 12 days left before it expires.

Proof of custom katana rats sword, got the naginata the same day and the same situation as well like in the clip, we did have a few more custom katanas like in the screenshot of our most recent photo of weapons in the chest 1651972214870.png

.1651970979391.png

1651970875535.png
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: N/A

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
You'll need to provide video evidence of all those weapons
being there when the chest was removed​