mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I'll reveal embarrassing moments.

Greci

Level 46
If this post gets 1-5 likes or agrees, I'll reveal as many embarrassing moments of my life xD. Let's start with one.
1. In Year 2, I was baby bear for my Goldilocks play, I was meant to fake cry...but I actually cried in front of 300 parents...
2. When I was two years old, my aunt was driving the car and we drove over them bumpy things on the road, and I did a massive burp.
3. In Year 4, my friend Emily was sitting next to me, and a few minutes later she threw up and got vomit on my new jumper...
4. Me and my friend Maddie were both sleeping at my nan's and my brother too, he woke up in the middle of the night crying saying he had a bad nightmare. He hugged me and Maddie for five minutes.
5. When I used to do Gymnastics, I was on the beam and I fell over while doing a front walkover on the beam and fell on my stomach and had a bruise on my forehead, since I banged my head on the beam before I fell off.
6. Me and my brother were walking the one of the dogs once to the post office to send a letter to my friend in New Zealand. Frank pulled my brother to a cat and I had to chase Frank because he was attacking a cat.
7. Me and my friends were walking around my area, some man was following us and we ran, I then accidentally ran into someone's car and it was a really busy road ._.
8. In Pre-School, my mum was coming to pick me up. I ran towards her and bumped into some fat man, and I collapsed and fell on the floor then banged my head on the wooden floor.
9. In Year 2, my class were doing a talent show, so I decided to try do Football. I did "Kickie uppies" the ball went in my face and I had a massive meltdown on stage.
10. When I was at home, I tried doing a handstand. I done it and kicked my mum in the face and I got slapped by my brother for kicking her.

Last edited:

Katie_XX

Level 11
The fourth and the third are the only ones similar to what's happened to me, except the third a boy named Joshua threw up on my back on the way to lunch in year 3. The fourth I was sleeping at my friend Alice's place and her sister was a year younger that night. We were all in the same room during a tropical storm and her little sister was really scared and kept holding onto me in bed for an hour until she finally fell asleep.
Those would be 2 of my embarrassing moments.
Though my biggest embarrassing moment was on the way of graduating from year 8 I tripped on stage and just stared at the crowd for around 30 seconds until this guy in my class Ryan helped me up.

PrincessOwlton

Level 28
My most embarrassing moment was in Year 5. We were doing a class assembly about God or something (since I went to a Roman Catholic primary school.) and I was given the main part. So, I went home and practised. The bad thing was my teacher gave me a night to practise. The morning arrived and we did the assembly. Halfway through I forgot my lines and started having a meltdown on stage since at the time I was very emotional. So... Over 240 students, 30 parents and 11 teachers saw me meltdown on stage. Not to mention, the most snobby girl in the class took my role and said all the lines for me. ;_;

V

Velia

my only embarrassing moment was last summer when I was about to hug this guy but he dabbed

XxAbbyxX

Level 0
Wow on point life greci lots of injurys xD i'll tell you something embarasing i was at boots (the drugstore) with my grandma and i lost her and i started crying infront of like 30 people and then i face planted into the floor cause i was running and the floor was slippy xD

Greci

Level 46
Wow on point life greci lots of injurys xD i'll tell you something embarasing i was at boots (the drugstore) with my grandma and i lost her and i started crying infront of like 30 people and then i face planted into the floor cause i was running and the floor was slippy xD
Omg

Xyths

Level 9
Well I was on a swegway acting ****y and fell, sprained my wrist in front of my family and strangers.

Users who are viewing this thread