mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted ~illgohomenia’s Art Teacher Application~

Emmyslxys

Level 4
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:illgohomenia

How old are you?: i am 13

Do you have any previous bans?: I do not.

What Country are you from?: I am from The United States of America.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): Yes I do,
(illgohomenia#0676)

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Indeed, I do understand that.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do understand that, yes.

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?: I do understand that.​

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
After I had taken a break for irl issues, my activity has grown to every day on the server or every other day occasionally, on the forums I don't check as much but I do come look at it every so often.​

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Music Teacher: (https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/spicynias-music-teacher-app.11857/ ) Art Teacher: (https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/daiiisyys-art-teacher-application.7733) +many language applications.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
A few months ago before my small break I was a Music Teacher which was really fun for me because I am the type of person who is always listening to music, making music, and just enjoying music. And before that about a year ago I was an Art Teacher which was my passion back then, I was always painting, sketching, in my art room in my house, and I am back with my love for Art which would make sense because Music is still a type of Art so it has always just been my thing.​

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Yes, I have been roleplaying specifically on School Roleplay since 2015-2016 time and before that I was into Roleplaying on the creative server, Creative Fun.​

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:
yes.​

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
The classroom logs are used for when teachers on SchoolRP teach, and every time they do teach, they log it in on the google doc so that the staff members can make sure that they are active on the server, because inactivity can lead to you loosing you teacher rank.​

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
I would fill out the application using the format provided to me, including the IC and OOC parts.​

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
As seen in actually real life classrooms, the most strict and useful ones I believe are the most helpful is, only one person talks at a time, if you want to talk please raise your hand, do NOT get up from you seat or leave the classroom without your teachers permission, and don't bring or take out things the teachers tells you not to for example (food, electronics, drinks,, ect.)​

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
Before I became Art teacher about a year ago- actually a year ago in 5 days, I was a librarian and before that a student. After my Art Teacher times I became a Music Teacher and shortly after music teacher I am now a college student on SchoolRP, and not on SchoolRP I have roleplayed on creative servers in similar high school roleplays.​

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: Head of Department: in control/in charge of the whole department.

- QTLS:
Qualified Teacher: can host a class whenever without letting a HD know.

- NQT:
Newly Qualified Teacher: must let a HD know when they teach.​

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
On SchoolRP teachers are so important to help out and teach all the students of Karakura with a safe, and good environment for all the students. Making sure they get the work and education they need to live their lives and to grow up. For their salery, I would not know much about it seeing as when I was teaching I was not getting paid, at all. It did impact my balance or money on SRP but I do know it depends on what teacher role you have. Teachers should have lesson plans to be able to present their class lessons to the students they are teaching and it should last the period.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
The teachers are very important to SchoolRP, becuase they are what hold the classes for all the students, SchoolRP wouldn't really be a school roleplay without teachers. How would you have the classes with no teachers?​

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The lesson plan the school goes on is a MoSCo system (Must have, Should Have, Could Have).​

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Miss Rose is 5'5 . She is pale with green eyes and a nice smile. With brunette hair and a round face she has a very welcoming appearance. She is a very optimistic and forgiving person. Her outlook on her students is that they each have a ton of potential and they will change the world as tomorrow's leaders. She thinks other teachers are great people and that they are one big happy teacher family.

Emmy thinks that when she is retired she will open up her own Art studio, it has always been her dream to own one and she will be able to spread her love and passion to hundreds of people.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I would tell the group to stop, if they continue theier bad behavior I will give them an appropriate consequence.​

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I will stop taking and face them until they notice what they were doing, and if they don't catch on or care to listen, they will get the fun parts of class cut in half, seeing as they wasted the fun time talking and not listening.​

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
In the lounge, Miss Rose will make sure she is up to date with all of her important lesson plans and will review them making sure everything is reasonable and ready. She will drink her coffee maybe with a small snack before teaching and may interact and talk with other teachers if all her work is completed.​

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me holds up piece of Artwork that she had made as an example

/me she would hold her hand up, signaling the class to quiet down and to listen to what she was saying and to refocus.

/me she would walk around all the desks, picking up the assignments the students had just completed. putting them on her desk and returning to the front of the room.

/me she would grab her white board marker, writing her name on the board for the students to remember. she would also write the assignments that were to be done that day.

/me she would bring the papers to her podium, and would take out a big red marker and would start to correct the students work, her facial expressions would change while going through it all.

Backstory
Emmy Rose grew up in a family of three, her mom, her dad and herself. She had been living in America during her school years, and at around age 14 she had lost her parents in a car accident. Growing up was hard for Emmy, even though she was extremely close to her grandparents seeing as they were her legal guardians until she was old enough to move out, Emmy felt different and left out a lot because she couldn’t really do that things kids normally do with their parents, such as going on vacations, celebrating Mothers and Fathers day and having your parents bring them to their first day of school. At about the age of 16 Emmy had decided that Art was truly the way to go. She found that it was her escape from the real world. Her walls were covered in all the artwork she had made over the years, including most of the work her mom had created. She felt that the only person who really knew Emmy's love and passion was her mom. They were basically the same person. After a few months had passed, her grandfather had passed away due to a heart attack, and her grandmother soon had to go into a retirement home. This had put Emmy into deep depression, she was truly alone with nobody to save her. She had to move in with her aunt, and finished up school with good grades just as her parents would have wanted. As soon as she graduated, Emmy needed to leave. She couldn’t stand where she was. She felt the need to restart everything. Who she was, what she looked like and how she acted. To Japan it was! She had found a college to attend to, and a small place to stay. This was it, her new life started here. In college Emmy decided to study to become an art teacher. She wanted to do this to remember her mother and show the children of the world that art is a very powerful thing. Day after day she would stay after inside the school's art studio creating piece after piece of artwork. All originals of course. She submitted all her work to a local art gallery which would sell it to buyers. Earning her a little bit of money. Before she graduated, Emmy's depression started to grow back seeing as this is where her life as an adult would truly become a reality. She wished she could call or talk to her parents and tell them all about her life and everything that was going on and just tell them how much she loved them one last time. She knew they were watching from above and would always love her and believed in their first and only child who is now an adult. She wished she could just get that last hug. It really messed her up and it was only a month before graduation and she has already accomplished to much to let go. She could only think of one thing over and over, which was self harm. Would it help her escape? Could it help her forget about everything? She had walked back and forth to her bathroom, with a container of pills in her hand, pain killers. The same thought stayed in her head for hours “Should I? Should I not? Will this make me feel better?” It was about 2 am when Emmy had one handful on pills in one hand, and a phone in the other. She was on the phone with her closest cousin Winnie. Standing there sobbing, with her hands uncontrollably shaking and her cousin on the phone, everything started to go blurry and it was like the whole world was spinning. The next thing you know, Emmy had woken up in a hospital bed, an iv connected to her arm, and a big white wrap around her head. She was terrified. Instantly, Emmy screamed for help and a nurse had come rushing in, over and over telling her that everything was okay and that Emmy's cousin Winnie had called 911 and got her to safety. The Nurse told her “It was a close call Emmy, you had passed out and hit your head on something in your bathroom, there were pills all on the ground next to you but luckily there was none consumed. You did lose a large amount of blood though, and you will be able to go back to school in the next week.” The words “there were pills all on the ground next to you” must have replayed in her head one million times before she could get a grip on what had really happened. This had really traumatized Emmy, she thought she would never be the same again. The upcoming week was the slowest week of her life, being left alone in the hospital room with 15 stitches in her head and nothing to do. When the nurses had let her go, she got to finish up college with the 3 weeks she had left. Emmy graduated with honors from the Academy of Art University with her degree in Art Education. She began to teach small classes of students who aspired to be artists when they were older. The students loved her and came for classes weekly. Which was great for Emmy. After a couple of months of being in Japan, she met a girl named Bree at a local fair. They soon become quick friends and have been ever since. They spent every weekend together, when she wasn't teaching her classes. Bree and her were out on a walk one day and they passed a huge high school. Karakura High. Emmy was excited that there was a school near her house where she could potentially teach. The following weekend she sent in her application. Hoping and praying she would get some good news. Months later, On her way home from a movie with Bree she stopped in front of her front door. There sitting on her front porch was a small white envelope, addressed to her from Karakura High. She bent down and slowly opened the envelope, eager to see if she was a teacher or not.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Emmy Sky Rose
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Emmy Rose
Preferred Name: From students she prefers Miss Rose, but for her fellow adults Emmy is fine.

Religious Denomination: none.
Marital Status: single.

Nationality: American
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0
Working Experience (# of years): 4

Academic Degree:

Year of Graduation:
Major(s): Art
Minors: Preforming Arts, Drama.

Native Languages:
English
Other Languages: None

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Art

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): Thank you for reading!!! <3
Do you have any questions?:
No, I do not.

Last edited:

Ehko

Level 31
Your application has been ACCEPTED

- Excellent application. A lot of work and detail was put into this. Congratulations!

You should receive your teacher tag within 24 hours. If you have any problems or questions concerning your application please contact Ehko#1364 on Discord

Users who are viewing this thread