ilovewaisie​
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
doomed#2758​
How old are you? (Optional):
17​
What is your time zone?:
PST - Pacific Standard Timezone​
Describe your activity on the server:
I am fairly active, despite going to school five days a week. I always manage to make time for SRP especially for my main account, therefore I plan to do the same if my application were to be accepted.​
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have not been banned before.​
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I fully acknowledge that.​
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef​
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The school employee role that I am applying for is the chef role. A chef plays a vital role in maintaining a good school. They work in the kitchen during breakfast and lunch, providing students with freshly cooked and or baked meals to fulfill their hunger throughout the day. Each chef handles the food they make with utmost care, to provide students with the healthiest food possible which also increases their learning ability.​
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Throughout SRP, I have had multiple experiences in roleplay. This consists of being apart of the school faction as a teacher during 2020, giving me TeacherRP experience. I was also apart of the college female football team, during early 2021 where I learned JockRP. Later on, joining the EMS faction during late 2021 before taking a break, and coming back later on in 2022. There I learned how to do medical roleplay, which I was quite good at to say the least. Later on throughout the year I had applied for KPD and spent some time learning how to roleplay as a cop. Overall, I'd say I have had my fair share of exposure and experience with roleplay on the server.​
Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
Given what I stated above, I used to be apart of the school employee faction over almost three years ago now. I miss it, to say the least. The community is filled with very friendly people who know how to communicate, and although before I had a hard time as a teacher ICLY, I want to benefit the community with my detailrp and communication skills both ICLY and OOCLY.​
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
I have many more applications throughout my time playing on this server, although I cannot find them.
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Currently, my only role on the server is on my main, lovegutz - College Masters, and also the female college basketball team.​
────────────​
Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
First off, Masao would almost immediately contain her emotions. Luckily for her, she has never struggled with containing her emotions, given her kind, calm and collected nature no matter how bad said situation could get. Secondly she'd then ask the student what she did exactly that upset them, and what she could do to help solve and or makeup for what she said or did. If all goes well, and both parties become civil, then no punishment would be needed. If this were to fail, she'd send the student to detention for being disrespectful.​
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Almost right away, Masao would quickly rush over to the scene and attempt to break up both of the students who are fighting. If this were to go successfully, she'd then try to initiate a civil discussion between both parties to try and find the root of the issue that resulted into a fight. She'd also make sure to listen to both sides of the story, of course. Although, worse case scenario this didn't go successful, she'd pick up her radio and call another school employee or two over to help her break the students up. After, she'd immediately send them both to detention afterschool, as further punishment for not being able to comply with her.​
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Without any judgement, Masao would pull the said employee to the side and ask them why they were doing such a thing, depending on what it was exactly. Always trying to understand their point of view first, while also trying to reason with them and let them know that what they're doing is very dangerous, and not only harmful towards themselves, but potentially harmful towards other school employees and students. She would explain the consequences of their actions as well, in hopes to make them stop. If her employee were to not listen, she'd radio a higher up and inform them of said employee's inappropriate behavior.​
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
In the employee break room, Masao would walk around the room with a consistent smile, giving off her natural kind and bubbly aura almost right away. Afterwards, walking towards the couch, immediately letting herself fall onto the soft cushion before setting her hands into her lap, looking around the room before making eye contact with one other employee at first, simply asking "Hey! How's work going so far?"​
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me&7made her way behind the kitchen counter, quickly grabbing her apron and began to wrap it around herself before grabbing a hair tie out of her pocket, tilting her head down low slightly as she'd tie her hair up in a high ponytail.​
/me&7clasped her hands behind her back as she'd notice a student approaching the kitchen counter, with a wide smile on her face she'd ask, "Hello lovely! What can I get you today?"​
/me&7placed her left arm behind the kitchen counter near the stove, propping herself up as she'd begin to scroll through her phone, before she'd look infront of her, noticing a student standing on a table on the outside. With wide eyes and a shocked expression, she'd immediately rush over, and yelled at the student to get off.​
────────────​
In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)​
Full Name (First & Last only):
Masao Hirabayashi​
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss​
Preferred Name:
Ms. Hira​
Age (Minimum is 25):
25​
Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree​
Major(s):
Degree of Culinary Arts​
Minors:
Degree of Ethnic Studies​
Nationality:
Japanese​
Known Languages:
Japanese​
Backstory
Masao Hirabayashi was born on January 1st, 1998 in Tokyo Japan, to her parents Asahi and Miko Hirabayashi. Her parents raised her quite well, to say the least. They never neglected her, and raised her to the best of their ability as an only child. Her father grew up in a privileged family, but was humble due to how he grew up. Her mom on the other hand, had grew up more poor, although she knew how to appreciate everything she had. It's no surprise that Masao ended up exactly like the two, humble, kind, and open minded.​
After Masao was born, her parents treated her like a gem. They knew straight off the bat that they would raise her as best as they could. They had a decent amount of money, to say the least, enough to spoil Masao if they really wanted to, but they didn't. Even at a young age, they found ways to encourage good and appropriate behavior that Masao would eventually pick up herself. This included, not crying when she didn't get what she wanted, or crying in public. Somehow, she was able to control her emotions even as a baby. Of course, there would be crying every once in a while, but in a blink of an eye, she'd stop crying after hearing her mother's words, "Don't cry!"​
As she got older, and soon entered elementary school, Masao immediately fit right in with her classmates and the environment overall. Her parents sent her to a private, catholic school in Tokyo, in hopes of her gaining more good habits and behavior that she'd find useful later on in her life. Not only this, but she also got good grades every semester, impressing her parents and peers.​
Relationship wise, Masao had never really had any romantic relationships, even in middle school or highschool, which is a time where most people would start dating and committing to people. This never bothered her though, really at all. Although her friends would then start to get boyfriends and girlfriends, and her parents more frequently bugged her about it all, and asked why she hasn't gotten a boyfriend yet. Masao didn't really know why, but as mentioned before, she didn't really care. She was more focused on her future endeavors and careers heading her way, which she was working hard towards.​
Despite this being the case, she struggled greatly with her career path as well. Even though she got good grades, even up until senior year she had absolutely no idea what career she wanted after college. Although, she had one goal, which was to make everyone around her smile.​
A time in her life had eventually came which was the whole reason she got into culinary in the first place. Her parents had signed her up for a summer cooking internship, going into college since she had nothing to do during that summer nor her parents were going anywhere either. Masao, had no idea how to cook, and was kind of iffy about the idea but being the humble individual she is, she went along with the whole idea.​
Fast forward to summer, Masao as usual made her way into the classroom, waving at everybody with a smile and once introductions came around she introduced herself. The only thing she was slightly embarrassed about, was not knowing how to cook. Only to realize that this class was full of people in advanced level. This made her anxious, for once in her life, scared that she'd make a fool out of herself later on, even at times considering to give up, but with the encouragement of her parents and peers, she didn't.​
One day during class, months later after the first, the professor had handed all the students an assignment to bake a cake. Separating them all into groups of two, leaving Masao slightly relieved, although she was still, of course, scared. Once the materials and ingredients were passed out, Masao kept herself calm and collected, beginning to read the recipe with her partner. As she paid close attention to what she was doing, she'd eventually put the cake in the oven and wait for it to bake all the way. After a bit, she'd take it out and placed it onto the table they were working on, as an impressed expression appeared across her partner's face, she said, "I am impressed! Masao, look how fluffy and ready that cake looks!" Masao then wiped the sweat off of her forehead as a sigh of relief was let out as well. Suddenly all of the anxiety she was feeling went away, and she finally felt like she was able to bake. Of course, she did the frosting and all of that afterwards, which ended up making the cake look even more amazing in the end.​
This overall experience had made Masao very motivated to continue her baking journey, but this also gave her a career idea. Despite not knowing how to cook a lot of different meals yet, she wanted to expand her skills and learn how to cook more thoroughly before looking into colleges that offered culinary classes. After months of cooking and baking, Masao had finally applied to a local college in Tokyo, that had a culinary arts class. Masao was happy, and was excited to see where all of this would go.​
Later on, she'd receive an award for being at the top of her culinary arts class, winning several competitions in that school alone and as well as against other schools. This only motivated her to keep on going.​
Eventually, the time had come where Masao would graduate college. Not only did she receive several awards for being the top student in her culinary arts class, but she also received many other awards for being the top student in almost every one of her other classes, excelling majorly, even surpassing the graduating college valedictorian that year.​
As time went on, Masao had applied to a nearby elementary school where she was hired to work as a chef in the cafeteria. This is where her career really began. Masao realized how fun it was to work with kids back then, seeing the smile on their faces and the wonderful feedback and compliments she received from cooking fresh, healthy food for all students.​
Coming to Karakura, as a fresh start, Masao plans on continuing her cooking career through Karakura Highschool's cafeteria. Her main goal has always been, and always will be putting smiles on everyone's faces, including her employees, but especially the students.​
Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS is because I grew up in Japan, and although I never attended this school myself, I know how important and valuable this school is to others. Throughout this short time of being in Karakura, I can see how not only this school, but town means to other people. I hope to bring my culinary skills to this school, and share my love of cooking with others, because that's what matters to me the most.​
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
I have a bit of experience working in a school environment. Back in Tokyo I was a chef at an elementary school right after I graduated from college, so about five years ago now. From what I was told, I provided not only good food service, but also amazing communication skills with my peers and employees as well as always bringing a positive vibe with me throughout the community.​
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I personally feel that I should be accepted over the applicants simply because I bring a very positive attitude everywhere I go, and have the ability to socialize with everybody no matter who they are. Not only that, but as stated above I have quite a bit of prior experience when it comes to being a chef. I know how to cook, serve, and provide healthy foods to students who need the energy to get through the school day.​
────────────​
Extra
N/A​
Additional notes about your application:
Thank you for taking your time to read this!​
Do you have any questions?:
N/A​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.

You may re-apply in 7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread