Waisie

Level 2
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

ilovezadie

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
I do! It’s waisie_#5282

How old are you? (Optional):
I just turned 17 today, on February 22nd!!

What is your time zone?:
Central Time Zone

Describe your activity on the server:
I have recently been getting back into the server. There was a long time where I was mostly on a break because of school, but now since the school year is started to come to a close, I will be more active, especially when summer breaks rolls around.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have never been banned before. The only thing is that I’ve gotten are a few warnings, except those were all in my early days of playing SRP where I was unaware of the rules. Although, now years later, I have had barely any issues and have been a very responsible, respectful, and rule-abiding player.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do acknowledge that if I am too frequently inactive that I will be demoted. I promise to always try my best to log on and complete my quotas for every month.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying for the Librarian role.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The role that I am applying for is the Librarian role. Librarians play a crucial role in every school building. They are the ones that provide students with the most important access to knowledge, books. Librarians spend their time making sure that the Library is a comfortable and peaceful place for students to take a moment to relax and have a place to read, study, or finish homework. Even though being told to “Shhhh!” gets annoying to some, librarians are doing that for the sake of the students in the library to not get distracted and focus on what they need to do.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have had experience in roleplay even before I ever found out about SRP. Frankly, those are very embarrassing previous roleplaying times when I was younger… *COUGH, ANIMAL JAM, COUGH* I have been playing SRP for almost three years now, from when I first joined the sever in July 2020. I’ve been playing as just a High School student on my main for those years and still am, then I was a Chef for a little while on my second account, and now I’m currently playing on a College role on my second account. I’ve learned so much about roleplay throughout my years of playing on the server.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
The reason that I want to join the school employee faction is because I’ve been in it before! Last year, I spent a few months being a Chef. I had a lot of fun. I made a couple new friends and everyone was so nice! The community was so kind. After I quit, I got a college role and I thought I’d enjoy being in college, but… it’s kinda boring. At least for me it is. The job itself was easy and I enjoyed doing it most of the time. It wasn’t as time consuming as I thought it would be, except I did quit in the end because I needed to focus more on school and didn’t have enough time to always log on. Although, having summer break coming around the corner, I will have a lot more time to be online!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

http://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.30668/ [ACCEPTED]

http://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-application.30764/ [ACCEPTED]

http://schoolrp.net/threads/chef-application-mhj_winni.48733/ [ACCEPTED]

http://schoolrp.net/threads/ilovezadie%E2%80%99s-dutch-language-application.55451/ [ACCEPTED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
On my main account, I am a High School Student [Grade-11], and on this account I have a College role. [Bachelor’s]

────────────

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Even though Winni would instantly be frustrated at the student, she’s take a professional approach and try to reason with the student. In most cases, the student was just having a bad day, and the little things throw them off balance. Winni understands that and can easily relate to the student in that way, so she’d try to listen to them and work around their aggression. If this is not going the case, and the student is just going off on her without cause, she’d at first try to just mark them off with a wanting in hopes that stops them. If that fails, she’d give the student detention for being disrespectful to staff.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Winni would stop whatever she was doing and immediately rush to the scene and jump in between the students, trying to hold them off each other. If she’s unable to hold them off, she’d call for help from her co-workers to come help her stop the fight. After the situation has been calmed down and handled, she’d try to sit down and talk to each of the students separately, with an open mind. She would want to know the root of the problem that caused their outbursts in hopes she’ll be able to help the students work around the issue. Both students would be given detention for breaking school rules, but hopefully that time will give them an opportunity to reflect back and learn from the situation.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
If another school employee was planning to act inappropriately, doing something spontaneously dangerous, Winni would do her best to try to talk them out of it. There’s serious consequences for your misbehaving actions. If they don’t listen to her and proceed anyways, she’ll have no other choice than to report them to higher ups. She’ll do her best to reason with them afterwards, hoping they learned from their mistakes to never do something wild like that again.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Winni is more of an antisocial type. She’s not afraid to talk to others, she just prefers to keep to herself most of the time. The employee break room is her safe space to calm down, getting a moment of peace to get away from the students constantly bothering her all day long. The break room is usually empty and quiet, with comfortable chairs waiting for her to sit down and relax. She’d take breaks during her shift to go there and get herself a cup of coffee to keep her going throughout the day.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me landed herself in the seat at the front desk of the library, staring out at the vastness of its size, looking never-ending. She turned her wrist towards her, glancing at her watch. The time read 7:14 AM. She signed, reaching over to the cup of coffee sitting on the desk to her left. She took a sip of its plain taste. For some odd reason, she enjoyed her coffee black. It didn’t need cream or sweetener for it to be able to do its job. All it had to do was keep her awake to get her through the day.

/me prompted herself in her chair, lifting up her feet just one foot off the floor. She pushed herself back in the seat, and reached out her arms to the edge of the desk, grabbing it, then turning sideways, letting go, making her chair spin in circles and circles. After several spins around, she slammed her shoes onto the ground, stopping herself from going around again. She scooted back up to the desk, and looked around the room, feeling a little bit dazed after making herself dizzy.

/me was looking down at a magazine at her seat, when she heard a faint voice ask a question. She peeked over the top of her magazine to see a student staring at her, seeming slightly nervous. “Excuse me, where are the Non-fiction books located?” asked the student. Winni raised a brow, seeming a bit confused to how the student couldn’t find the Non-Fiction section. She pointed past the student where a huge sign hung over them that read “Non-fiction.” The student turned to look then quickly turned back and said “Thank you!” with a huge smile and darted over to the shelves. Winni returned a faint smile and responded, “You’re welcome.”

────────────

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Winnifred Gonzalez

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs.

Preferred Name:
With co-workers, Winni is fine, but with students, keeping it professional with Mrs. Gonzalez.

Age (Minimum is 25): 26

Academic Degree:
Didn’t graduate High School. Didn’t go to College.

Major(s): None
Minors: None

Nationality:
From America, currently living in Japan.
Known Languages: Japanese, English

Backstory

[Written in 3rd Person]

Winni’s life has been far from smooth sailing. To her, she’d describe it as a monstrous wreck. Starting from the beginning of her parents, they were very young when she was born. It was an unexpected pregnancy that made everyone’s families panic. Winni’s mother stressed and panicked every passing day, regretting her decisions. Her mental health and overall health had went severely downhill. When the time came, she unfortunately passed away from child birth moments after Winni was born.

Winni’s father wasn’t ready for any of this. He didn’t show up when Winni was born and disappeared after he head the news of his girlfriend’s death. He never put in any effort to help, and created an entire new life, putting everything else in the past. Winni was sent to live with her grandmother who had been preparing to move to Karakura, Japan. She was preparing to move there with her daughter, but unfortunately things didn’t work out.

Although Winni’s grandmother was mourning the loss of her daughter, she made a promise to herself that she would stay strong for Winni. She wanted to make sure that she was able to provide Winni with the best life she could in Karakura. Winni and her grandmother lived in a small apartment in the middle of town. Her grandmother was always by her side leading her every step of the way. The two spent a lot of time together, whether that was playing games, learning new hobbies, going on walks, shopping, or anything else. She gave her the nickname, “Waisie” which Winni went on to prefer being called by all her friends and teachers.

Winni grew up a normal child. Frankly, she didn’t do the best in school, but back then friends came to her easy. In her early years, all things seemed perfect. She had all she needed to live her best life. It wasn’t until middle school and high school when everything changed.

Her heart was broke several times by lovers and friends. School got harder, and it became harder for her to control herself in hard times. She was more prone to lashing out and was severely mistreated by others. Over time, she became more independent. Her grandmother and her became more and more distant. Winni moved out at 16, living in and out of friend’s houses. She still tried to visit her grandmother every now and then, as her grandmother got older and weaker with every passing day.

Winni was having hardships with her love life along the way that left the biggest impact on her. The girl who was her best friend of years, Claudia, was the most important person to her. Over time, Winni started to realize she had deeper feelings for her. She started off jokingly flirting with Claudia. She would flirt with her every day, and at first Winni didn’t let herself take her feelings seriously. Claudia never thought anything of Winni’s flirting and saw it as just another one of Winni’s jokes. It wasn’t until Winni asked Claudia to the school dance that things got serious. Claudia without hesitation smiled at her and said, “Of course! As friends!” Winni was upset at that comment, but didn’t let Claudia know she was. They enjoyed their night together, but at the end, Winni took Claudia to the back of the school to tell her. She confessed that she was in love with her. Claudia was shocked and felt horrible to have to reject her. She told Winni that she just didn’t feel the same way, but that she still loved her, but just as her best friend.

Claudia’s response to her confession left Winni heartbroken. Although, she refused to let it get in the way of their friendship. Claudia had moved past it like it never happened, and Winni went back to her “jokingly flirting” but as every day went on, her feelings for her only grew more and more. Winni couldn’t help that she loved Claudia. She didn’t want to, but couldn’t help herself.

It wasn’t until one day, Claudia had a serious talk with Winni to tell her that she felt the same way towards Winni. She told her that before she was just unsure and eventually came to her senses and realized how she felt. Winni, loved hearing Claudia say that, but she refused to believe it. The two began to finally date, but Winni just had the thought in the back of her head that Claudia only said yes out of pity.

Everything seemed like it would start to go uphill for Winni after Claudia’s confession, until Winni got the worst phone call of her life. Her grandmother had passed away.

All Winni could feel was guilt. She felt like it was her fault. She stopped visiting her. She needed her, and she wasn’t there. Winni felt lost. She failed her Junior year. Her relationship with Claudia started to break. She became distant with her friends. Everything had gotten to her and she couldn’t take it anymore. She dropped out of school, and broke with Claudia. She ditched town and was gone for at least a year. She was trying to her best to get a fresh start and forget everything. Except, there’s one thing she couldn’t let go, Claudia.

She came back to Karakura and found Claudia. They talked for a long time and Claudia forgave her. Over time, they were back together, and when old enough, moved out of Karakura and had a family together. They got married, and Winni adopted the two children that Claudia had had from previous relationships.

Claudia and Winni’s relationship wasn’t the best. Even though they both loved each other, Winni was a horrible wife. She was lazy, unemployed, had a quick temper, and a horrible personality. Claudia kicked her out of the house several times, but Winni always came back, and Claudia always forgave her. It wasn’t until one day when Winni didn’t come back. She had went back to Karakura, and tried to get herself together for real this time. She got a job as a Chef at the High School and tried to present herself as a hardworking person and wanted to come back home to Claudia as a new woman. It started to seem like things were going well, until Winni had at all rain back down on her again, and she did what she always does when things go wrong, run away. Eventually, she came back once again. Not to Claudia, but to Karakura. This time, she sent in an application back to the High School as a Librarian and hoped that this time, she’d do things right before she goes back to Claudia.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS is that for starters, I’ve worked here before. My experience here before was great and I left only due to personal reasons. My other motivation is that I went to this school when I was younger. I grew up in Karakura with my grandma and spent all my childhood here making friends and learning new things. This school holds a very special place in my heart and I’m glad to be given a chance of coming back to experience a different way of helping make a difference at this school.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
I do have experience working in a school environment because last year, I was working here as a Chef. For personal reasons, I quit and took some time off just trying to regain myself. Thankfully, I’m starting to feel back at it to try again. I’m back here for a second chance, in a different environment working at KHS. Working as a Chef at KHS was overall great experience. The community was nice, and passing out food to kids was an easy and rewarding job. I’m hoping I’ll be able to come back and experience a new role and partake as a Librarian.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over other applicants because I already have an idea of what I’m getting into. I’m familiar with this school, the work, and community. I will be helpful and learn to do my best at this job. I’m hoping to be given an opportunity at a second chance to work here again.

────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
None!

Do you have any questions?:
None! Thank you for reading my application! Have an incredible day or night!

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.

You may re-apply in 7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread