Iluvmvsic

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
sinpoxtz

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
Recently my Activity on the server is really poor and I only get on a couple times a week but I've been trying to find a reason to come back to SRP. Which is way I'm applying for the position. My activity used to be good and I came on a regular Basis but overtime I lost the enjoyment I had on SRP. Now I'm trying to find that enjoyment I used to have to come back to the server.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have never been banned before.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I'm aware that if I become Inactive for a long period of time I will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A School nurse are only able to take care of minimum injuries that doesn't need a hospital visit for. Breaks and stitches are Hospitals issue not for the School nurse can handle. Though before a hospital visit they are able to provide an Icepack and some pain medicine if the Injury does occur on school property. The school nurses can hand out low doses of Medicine to the students to help relieve some pain of their Injuries. Bleeding and cuts that doesn't need stitches attended to the wound the School Nurse will most likely be handle to handle it. They will allow Students to lay down for a couple of minutes if needed so.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been playing SRP for roughly Five years now. Throughout the years I've roleplay on the server, with friends and Probably other games while I was at it. I like to think overtime my experience in roleplaying has improved from what it used to be in the past.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

The reason why I wish to join the school employee faction is mainly cause I want to find the enjoyment I once had on the server but overtime it became restless to even log on cause I've been playing the same character for ages as the same age since Oct of 2020. I feel the need to have my character age up proper and be a way that's less childish and be more responsible within her actions and doing what she can to help people. But I want experience something different on SRP than the constant roleplays I find myself in. I think joining the School Employee faction will also help with my lack of collaboration and time management. I want to find more time to be on SRP.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Main Account, Iluvmvsic - College
Animal Account, Starzpoxs - Cat
Alt Account. Mvsicstarz - Highschool

────────────

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Kaoru will stay calm and not resort to the students level no matter what the student is say towards her. She will try to handle it with calming the student down first without yelling at the student or think the Student has the upper hand in the situation. But if things escalate to a certain level as in the student is out of control and its not her place to handle the situation anymore. She will call another staff member give the student the correct Punishment for their actions.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
When a Physical fight occurs, Kaoru will imminently used her radio to call another staff to help sort the problem out. Though in the mean time she will tell the students that were in physical fight to remove themselves from one another. If the situation go out of control before another staff comes to help she will warn them that if they don't break themselves apart at that moment she will have to get an upper hand staff involved to help her handle this situation. After the fight Kaoru will carefully tend the injuries of the two student who got into the physical fight. She will keep them separated if their conflicts are not resolved to the proper manner. Kaoru will most likely have to tend other students and their injuries but she will make sure the two students that are in the Nurses office don't fool around again and cause another scene before she is able to release them from her office; If the said students injuries are in need for them to lay down for a couple of minutes.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Kaoru noticing another school Employee who is clearly acting unprofessional and not the way they are supposed to. She will try and figure out why this staff member is doing what they are doing on school property in the first place but than example that what they are doing is an inappropriate act even for whatever their role may have on campus. No matter how much authority the other employee may have over Kaoru position, as in they been working much longer than she has or is older. She will make sure this employee who acted on their own accord to do something on campus that they clearly aren't allow to do be properly punished for their actions. Kaoru will bring this act up to who has the right to punish the said employee in the proper way and make them receive the right punish that the upper hand sees fit for the said employees action.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Found in the breakroom Kaoru will either be reading something that's on the newspaper or she will be taking a break from her day of work and checking on any notifications she couldn't reply to during her shift. She would be having a cup of coffee on her lunch break or eat whatever she packed herself that morning that leads to little to no messes. Kaoru will keep to herself and try to bring in whatever stress she had to deal that day so far but if another Employee happened to walk in the room she will not be afraid to say a simple, 'How's your day" If her co-worker seemed stressed for what they had to take on for the day. Even if a co-worker comes in and looks like they been having a good day so far she will ask either way, doing the human decency to ask how their day was.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
tapped pointer finger as she sat at her desk reading from what's on the newspaper that day, every few seconds she glances up from what she is reading to make sure she isn't ignoring a student that's in need for her help. When a Student finally comes up to her desk she set what she's doing on the table surface before she has a gentle smile come across her face, "Good Morning, sweetheart. How can I help you today?" She asked the student who is now standing in-front of her.

/me took a look at the students injury but a small frown occurs on her face, "you poor thing.. I'm afraid this might be a hospital visit for you. The most I can do right now to help you is give you some medicine and an ice pack to help the swelling" She spoke in a disappointed toned, knowing full well she isn't able to help the student in what their injury requires to be proper healed. Kaoru is only able to do the bare minimum to help the student in need until school is over and they can proper get it checked out.

/me had a disappointed expression spreading across her face, her arms were crossed as she looked down at the two students throwing punches at each other, "Hey! If you two do not remove yourselves from one another I'm not afraid to write you kids up." She'd spoke her her voice slightly more elevated than it normal is to get the said students to listen to her and take her warning seriously.

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Kaoru Vadkovskaya

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss Vadkovskaya

Preferred Name:
Kaoru

Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
Bachelors of Medicine
Major(s):
Nursing
Minors:
Sociology

Nationality:
Russian

Known Languages:
Russian

Backstory
Kaoru Vadkovskaya was born in a decent hospital In Moscow, Russia on December 20th, 1996. Her childhood In moscow wasn’t something you called ‘Perfect’ to say the least. She spent around somewhat of her childhood living in moscow. Due to her parents getting a divorce at such a young age. Kaoru spent most of her earlier life in Ukraine when her mother decided to move back to her home country and try to finish raising her kid, giving her a better life than she had back In Russia. Overtime Kaoru made her way up to high school without knowing she wouldn’t stay In Ukraine any more than she already has. Kaoru didn't know at the time but the sickness her mother had developed over the years started to ruin her lungs more than they already were. The two of them then moved once more to Kakakura, Japan. When Kaoru started out highschool in Kakakura it was a different feeling this time around. Though she didn’t join a club or any sports until she was in College. She played on the College baseball team around twice in her life due to being bored and the team falling apart. Kaoru was a quiet and reserved kid in highschool and was very much a quiet but observant type. When her mother officially died due to COPD Kaoru knew that she wanted to help people who were in situations like herself. Not knowing an illness that’s hurting a loved one's health and dont know how to help them try and fight it off to live a much longer life. Once she hit College she started to goof off and not take anything seriously anymore. She became careless in her actions but she still was a caring person towards the people she knows well in her life. Kaoru started to become sick of the person she tried to make herself out to be and finally started to focus on her life again. She knew she still wanted to do something in the medical field but didn't want to really become a doctor. Kaoru received her academic degree in bachelors of Medicine before she truly started to major in Nursing. She started to study sociology in her free time while she was trying to get herself all sorted out. Later on She finally was able to move on from College due to her being indecisive and not knowing what she should pursue in her life. Kaoru decided to take her chance in becoming the School nurse in Kakakura Academics. She wants to become the person who students can rely on without feeling judgment. Kaoru knew immediately that she wanted to help the student body have an adult figure in their lives that they rely on even if she was just the school's nurse.

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):
My Motivation for joining KHS is to bring support and care the students need when they are on campus. In order to take care of the students so they don't have to go to the hospital for something little that I can simply take care of without needing to do anything major on the students Injury. I believe that every school needs a trusted nurse that kids can rely on and benefit from their care. I want to be that nurse for any student who happens to come by the nurse office.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
The reason why I think my application should be accepted over another is for my determination for wanting to take control of my life again and resort to something that allows me to do the human decency and helping the student body of the school when there's an incident and there simply isn't anyone to help take care of the after effect. I want to take on the role of being responsible and trusted by the student body to help them when needed.

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread