Level 3
pockyfingers
pockyfingers
Rich
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

ilyMalachi

Previous bans:

I have no previous bans or any recent warnings on SchoolRP or RoleplayHub, nor do I plan to have any in the future.

Describe your activity on the server?:

I’d like to say my activity is a solid 9/10, usually about 5 hours or more a day depending on my personal schedule, as well as me having an alternate account.

Which timezone are you in?:

EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:

Malachi+#3913

Do you have a microphone?:

I do have a working microphone but I can most likely only use it on weekends for personal reasons, I wouldn’t like to use it if it's not necessary due to vocal dysphoria.

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/karakura-theatre-club.47908/ - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/toshio-nakamura-biology-teacher-application.50539/ - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/swedish-lang-application.48252/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/edited-toshio-nakamura-biology-application.50741/ - Accepted

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

In my current situation, I’d like to say I have a good understanding of DetailRP requirements, what goes into it and what the outcome is. I’ve never been in a position where I’ve had to DetailRP other than certain GangRP interactions prior to my hiring for the school faculty team. However I do sincerely enjoy DetailRP and I’d be more than happy to give a few examples prior to my consideration for being hired for Karakura Emergency Services.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:

I have several different reasons and motivations for wanting to apply for EMS, for example my love for the Karakura Hospital Team ICLY. I feel working for the hospital would be an amazing roleplay experience and I want to be able to help and contribute to that part of the roleplay scene. I would also like to say I could very well benefit the EMS team because of my activity on SchoolRP. I am usually on the server for a minimum of five hours a day, depending on my personal schedule and I would honestly just like to experience this side of RP, it seems like an amazing take on the server. I feel that I could and would also be able to highly benefit the EMS team due to my personal knowledge on physical biologies and my critique on medical examinations.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):

I am applying for the Surgeon medical role.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

The surgeon's medical role is usually the one that goes through more of the lengthy procedures, such as correcting physical injuries and doing x-ray / scans to be able to repair said injuries.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Hospital Director:

The Hospital Director is usually the one who has the privilege to hire new staff and firing the ones who have had their time in the medical faction. This role is also usually the one who takes care of bills, making sure everyone has supplies as needed. They are also the ones who manage every role throughout the hospital faculty. These are usually the people who handle training, or assign others to training.

Clinical Manager
Clinical Managers are usually assigned to different area’s/roles of the hospital, attending to workers needs and making sure everyone is on schedule and is following their set guild lines.

Clinical Lead
Clinical Leads are just below the Clinical Manager role, usually attending and partaking in most of the same activities as the Clinical Manager at a lower level.

Surgeon:
As I said prior in my application, the surgeons are the ones who perform more of the lengthy surgeries and can perform most of/all medical procedures qualified for. It would be considered one of the roles where knowing human anatomy and biology would be highly necessary. With that they would also be the ones to perform surgeries/procedures to correct physical injuries.

Doctor:
Doctors are the part of the EMS team that usually take care of more minor injuries and/or illnesses. They are usually authorized to prescribe medicines besides psychiatric medications, as Psychiatrists would have to prescribe those.

Psychiatrist
Psychiatrists are the role that observe mental illness cases. On a daily basis they will meet with patients, observe behaviors, and can do therapy sessions. From this, a psychiatrist can work on treatment plans for their patient to relieve that mental distress. Psychiatrists are the only middle-tier role in the hospital faculty that can prescribe psychiatric medications, they are not able to prescribe any other medications.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge that I can be demoted at any time if and/or when my application is accepted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes! I would be honored to be accepted into the Hospital Staff role and I can and will be heavily devoted to this role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, If training is held whilst I am online, I will 100% attend, and I understand I will be subject to punishment if I do not attend.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do acknowledge this. Its basic knowledge to not bring ICly into OOCly, and you should not be taking things that happen ICly personally, OOCly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Appearance: Standing in front of you was a bold looking male, standing at 6’1 (185cm). This male was Mikael Stendahl, he is 29 years old, born and raised in Sweden. When first glancing at him, it doesn't seem there's much out of the ordinary. Mikael has broad shoulders, a tight posture, and always dresses very dapper yet formal. He would usually be seen in a navy blue sweater, and his faded undercut would be one of the first things people notice about him.

What are they like on and off the job?
On the job, Mikael would consciously stay calm and collected, doing his best to attend to everyone's needs as well as taking the time to get his work done before conversing. Mikael believes that first priority should always be mental and physical health, which is why he chooses to be very strict about his working schedule.

Not much changes while Mikael is off the job, he is still very well calm and collected, but he will take more time to relax and check in on his friends and co-workers. He also likes to write down what he's done during the day, since he heard journaling can help with maintaining your mental health.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Mikael believes it's always good to have a positive outlook on anyone until proven otherwise. When on the job, Mikael will do his best to keep a welcoming and positive environment in the work-place, as well as having some well-deserved conversation with his co-workers when appropriate. He believes it's always a great idea to create bonds with his co-workers, therefore creating a good environment for everyone who comes and leaves.

As for plans for the future, Mikael wants to focus on being able to help people physically and mentally to the best of his ability, and it was and always will be his dream to become some sort of surgeon or psychiatrist in the medical field.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Mikael has been being treated for PTSD since he was 15 years old unfortunately, though he does not let his personal life interfere with his work. Due to him now being treated for over 10 years, he has come to terms with his past trauma and is ready to move on to bigger and better things!

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Mikael L. Stendahl was born in Trosa, Sweden (about 70 kilometers south of Stockholm) to his two fathers by a surrogate. While growing up, he had two of the most loving fathers anyone could ask for, until their unfortunate passing just after Mikael’s 15th birthday. After their passing, Mikael was sent to live with his grandmother in Stockholm until he was old enough and comfortable to live on his own. At the age of 22 he had graduated college and moved to Fukuoka, Japan to continue his medical studies. At this time, he had spent the time he wasn’t in studies or classes at a food shelter or feeding stray dogs.

As anyone would, Mikael had a lot of struggles, not just with learning new things about medical sciences every day, but also taking time outside of that to learn Japanese, its good that within a few weeks he picked up on most of it extremely quickly so he could resume classes as normal. By 28, he was finishing school, packing up once again to move to Karakura, Japan. When moving here, it was extremely hard to find a residence due to Karakura’s population. He didn't give up though, finding somewhere to stay and can usually be found journaling or taking late night walks.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Mikael L. Stendahl
‘Mikael Linnea Stendahl’

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr. / Dr.

Characters Given Name(s):
Mikael

Characters Preferred Name:
Mikael
Linnea

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male
Assigned Male at birth

Characters Religious Domination:
Previously Christian, now Atheist.

Characters Marital Status:
Unmarried

Characters Nationality:
Swedish/Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
Seven Years

Working Experience(s):
5 Years - General Surgery

Academic Degree:
MD

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Medicine
Nursing
Psychology I

Minor(s):
Criminology
Biology

Native Languages:
Swedish
SSL (Swedish Sign Language)

Other Languages:
Japanese​

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 243
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, and congratulations on being accepted into the faction. Please refer to the Emergency discord for more information upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread