mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

im bored so here's a random question

Babu

Level 7
it's currently 11:58pm and I don't wanna sleep yet sooo

what's the strangest dream/nightmare you've ever had? I'm genuinely curious bc my dreams are wack asf

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
I had a dream that my teeth were all falling out but they were all popcorn and my sister got super-glue and glued them back onto the gums which didn't help so she got the popcorn and jammed it back where the teeth were meant to be....

Wait that's more of a nightmare.

Eclipxa

Level 13
Eclipxa
Eclipxa
Rich
probably the weirdest nightmare I've had (recently) was that I was at a beach with my partner and when we went to go get our feet wet, they just, like, dragged me down to the deepest depths of the ocean.

I woke up feeling weirdly cleansed lmao

FadedMoonlight

Level 60
what's the strangest dream/nightmare you've ever had?

One that comes to mind is when for a very brief moment in my dream I became self aware. Now, this was back when I was around six so I decided that there is ONE thing I can finally do: SWEAR FOR REAL!
I said 'bitch', then the dream continued as normal.

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Here is the thing, when I have dreams it's at the most random times and usually is a sign of deja vu for later on in life no matter how far away it is. My dreams are so abnormal it's freaky. I would list some but they probably are somewhat unsettling, so just note I get some weird dreams/nightmares :D

Mayrizzle

Level 0
When I have dreams I have very vivid dreams and my weirdest dream is a reoccurring dream that I had a total of 3 times. So the dream always starts that I'm in a room like a bedroom but I'm surrounded by shelves of toys and a bunch of toys, in general, everything always starts calm, and then slowly the toys start shaking and basically start coming alive. They also look little evil and creepy and pretty much and seconds go by in the dream the toys get crazier and crazier almost like suffocating me with how all the toys are moving around almost as if the room was getting smaller and the toys are getting bigger. Then before it fully gets intense I wake up the first time I had this dream was in my childhood home. The second time was when I moved into my current home like the first night we stayed at the house. and the last time I wanna say is about 3 years ago at a random time I'm not sure why I got the dream I haven't had the dream since and I still don't know what it meant.

Sashabelle

Level 34
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Rich
PREPARE FOR A LONG READ, GETCHA POPCORN, TRY TO VISUALIZE THIS GORE BCS I WANT U TO SUFFER LIKE I DID

what's the strangest dream/nightmare you've ever had? I'm genuinely curious bc my dreams are wack asf
When I was around 4-6, I had a nightmare. I still remember this vividly. It was staged in my old house, which had a wall in-between the living room and the hallway, although it was connected both ways - so, sort've like a room-divider type situation. In this dream, I felt the presence of my oldest sister - 15 years older than me- in this some sort of giant monster. It looked nothing like her, but, somehow I knew, it WAS her. This monster was like.. It was like basically a giant tannish-brown mouth with eyes- like a hyper realistic and terrifying PacMan with pointy teeth - holdup I bet I can find an image of that -
7rxqjsqe2a031.jpgScreen Shot 2023-03-21 at 1.45.01 AM.png
Like that, but worse- more realistic, gore-y, and not yellow, more a tannish color, etc. This monster was chasing me all around this room-divider wall, doing circles, trying to eat me. its mouth chomped and chomped, but it never got me- the entire time, I was TERRIFIED. SCREAMING. CRYING. running in circles to avoid this giant, gore-y, pac-man-y monster, that was also somehow my sister. I woke up, and it was morning. I was still terrified, but I had to start my day. at this point, me, being around 4-6 years old, thought that that dream was real. MY SISTER.. had TRIED TO EAT ME. At this point, my sister still lived with my family. I went downstairs, my timbers shivered, practically terrified, and ate breakfast. I sat on the other side of the couch, terrified of my sister. I dont remember the rest of that day, I just remember the confusion on my families faces when I sat, terrified, on the other side of the couch as my sister, trying to explain to my mother how my sister had just practically tried to murder me. LET ALONE cannibalize me, chasing me around trying to eat me. wild times.

This next night mare happened when I was around 9, and I can also remember it quite well, but not as vividly as the other one, which explains the gaps in timeframes. So, I was in the middle of a normal dream, when someone asked me if I wanted to come to a restaurant with them. Don't remember who it was, I just knew I was going to this restaurant that I'd been invited to. I opened the door, seeing a staircase. Suddenly, I'd teleported. as if I was in a memory, or a flashback? some form of psychic thing, for sure. it felt as if I had moved, but I was not me. I was an entity - a camera, possibly - Like when in minecraft you go into spectator mode. I was simply.. spectating. I'd been teleported to.. some form of.. giant meat grinder. it was grinding.. human meat. I could see the limbs - the arms, legs, hands, eyeballs, slowly being crushed into mush as I slowly moved through this meat grinder. AS you might imagine, I was terrified. flabbergasted. I was.. in shock. this is possibly one of the most horrifying, gore-y, terrible things I've ever seen, and it wasn't even real. I continued through this meat grinder, it seeming to form into some form of hallway - it seemed to be maybe about 20 feet wide, and I couldnt see the end of it, the entire thing full of human guts, bits and pieces, eventually meeting.. the end. There was a door, just like that of the front door to the restaurant I'd just walked into. I opened the door, and I walked in, closing the door behind me- I seemed to be.. teleported back to the beginning. I was back in my body. I was greeted with a waiter, ushering me up this small, stingy staircase. I walked up about 5 steps, being met with the resteraunt - I looked around, seeing everybody enjoying their meals of burgers, steak, seafood.. you name it, they were eating it.. until.. something clicked. Something in my brain.. understood. it understood that.. the food that they were eating.. was human meat. They were eating what was left of the people, after they'd been ground up, and shaped into whatever food it was supposed to be. it was horrifying. terrible. This was when I woke up. I dont remember anything after I woke up on this one, I just remember the dream, as it's one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen- well, thought of, at least, and dreamed of.

I.e : This dream now reminds me of something Carl from llamas with hats would do - like the human meat dragon
Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 1.57.45 AM.png
Ya'll.. I'll let you read through all of that, enjoy. If you cant tell, I was a VERY traumatized kid :D I apologize for any spelling/grammatical errors I made during that, I was speed-typing!! have a nice day, and reply to me and tell me your opinions on my messed up nightmares

PS THIS IS VERY GOREY READ AT YOUR OWN RISK I DONT WANT TO BE AT FAULT IN YA'LLS NEXT THERAPY SESSIONS OR NUN

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
PREPARE FOR A LONG READ, GETCHA POPCORN, TRY TO VISUALIZE THIS GORE BCS I WANT U TO SUFFER LIKE I DID

When I was around 4-6, I had a nightmare. I still remember this vividly. It was staged in my old house, which had a wall in-between the living room and the hallway, although it was connected both ways - so, sort've like a room-divider type situation. In this dream, I felt the presence of my oldest sister - 15 years older than me- in this some sort of giant monster. It looked nothing like her, but, somehow I knew, it WAS her. This monster was like.. It was like basically a giant tannish-brown mouth with eyes- like a hyper realistic and terrifying PacMan with pointy teeth - holdup I bet I can find an image of that -
View attachment 42455View attachment 42457
Like that, but worse- more realistic, gore-y, and not yellow, more a tannish color, etc. This monster was chasing me all around this room-divider wall, doing circles, trying to eat me. its mouth chomped and chomped, but it never got me- the entire time, I was TERRIFIED. SCREAMING. CRYING. running in circles to avoid this giant, gore-y, pac-man-y monster, that was also somehow my sister. I woke up, and it was morning. I was still terrified, but I had to start my day. at this point, me, being around 4-6 years old, thought that that dream was real. MY SISTER.. had TRIED TO EAT ME. At this point, my sister still lived with my family. I went downstairs, my timbers shivered, practically terrified, and ate breakfast. I sat on the other side of the couch, terrified of my sister. I dont remember the rest of that day, I just remember the confusion on my families faces when I sat, terrified, on the other side of the couch as my sister, trying to explain to my mother how my sister had just practically tried to murder me. LET ALONE cannibalize me, chasing me around trying to eat me. wild times.

This next night mare happened when I was around 9, and I can also remember it quite well, but not as vividly as the other one, which explains the gaps in timeframes. So, I was in the middle of a normal dream, when someone asked me if I wanted to come to a restaurant with them. Don't remember who it was, I just knew I was going to this restaurant that I'd been invited to. I opened the door, seeing a staircase. Suddenly, I'd teleported. as if I was in a memory, or a flashback? some form of psychic thing, for sure. it felt as if I had moved, but I was not me. I was an entity - a camera, possibly - Like when in minecraft you go into spectator mode. I was simply.. spectating. I'd been teleported to.. some form of.. giant meat grinder. it was grinding.. human meat. I could see the limbs - the arms, legs, hands, eyeballs, slowly being crushed into mush as I slowly moved through this meat grinder. AS you might imagine, I was terrified. flabbergasted. I was.. in shock. this is possibly one of the most horrifying, gore-y, terrible things I've ever seen, and it wasn't even real. I continued through this meat grinder, it seeming to form into some form of hallway - it seemed to be maybe about 20 feet wide, and I couldnt see the end of it, the entire thing full of human guts, bits and pieces, eventually meeting.. the end. There was a door, just like that of the front door to the restaurant I'd just walked into. I opened the door, and I walked in, closing the door behind me- I seemed to be.. teleported back to the beginning. I was back in my body. I was greeted with a waiter, ushering me up this small, stingy staircase. I walked up about 5 steps, being met with the resteraunt - I looked around, seeing everybody enjoying their meals of burgers, steak, seafood.. you name it, they were eating it.. until.. something clicked. Something in my brain.. understood. it understood that.. the food that they were eating.. was human meat. They were eating what was left of the people, after they'd been ground up, and shaped into whatever food it was supposed to be. it was horrifying. terrible. This was when I woke up. I dont remember anything after I woke up on this one, I just remember the dream, as it's one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen- well, thought of, at least, and dreamed of.

I.e : This dream now reminds me of something Carl from llamas with hats would do - like the human meat dragon
View attachment 42458
Ya'll.. I'll let you read through all of that, enjoy. If you cant tell, I was a VERY traumatized kid :D I apologize for any spelling/grammatical errors I made during that, I was speed-typing!! have a nice day, and reply to me and tell me your opinions on my messed up nightmares

PS THIS IS VERY GOREY READ AT YOUR OWN RISK I DONT WANT TO BE AT FAULT IN YA'LLS NEXT THERAPY SESSIONS OR NUN
So skin sack packman tried to eat you......

Sashabelle

Level 34
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Rich
One that comes to mind is when for a very brief moment in my dream I became self aware. Now, this was back when I was around six so I decided that there is ONE thing I can finally do: SWEAR FOR REAL!
I said 'bitch', then the dream continued as normal.
oh my god that's hilarious

on another note, I could never imagine not constantly having lucid dreams - like, what?? you dont just become aware that you are dreaming in the middle of most of your dreams?? unheard of

juli

Level 17
juliiets
juliiets
Omega+
it involves sensitive content, the one that I figure is strangest. but aside from, there is one that I had that was. . . peculiar. my favorite actor, Dominic Lucero, was there - and I learned a lot more about his life than what I had actually known before that dream. It was most definitely odd HAHHA

MayoMan

Level 18
MayoGulper
MayoGulper
Notable

I had a dream where i was on the frontlines with Willem Dafoe

Users who are viewing this thread