mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I'm doing the auction thing wrong please someone help me

WishesToCome

Level 0
So I wanna sell a teddy bear aka Mr Choco and when I use the command it says I'm using the wrong command and gives me a different one to use and when I use the one it gives me it says THAT one is wrong so please someone correct my mistake-

Hamburger

Level 188
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
So I wanna sell a teddy bear aka Mr Choco and when I use the command it says I'm using the wrong command and gives me a different one to use and when I use the one it gives me it says THAT one is wrong so please someone correct my mistake-
If you're not doing /auc sell [Price] [Amount] then you are doing it incorrectly. Otherwise it must be a bug

WishesToCome

Level 0
So here I've done both /auc sell and /zauctionhouse sell here is what it says btw

Attachments

• Screenshot (59).png
    Screenshot (59).png
    61 KB · Views: 13

pashy

Level 183
I highly suggest you'd take that to roleplay hub discord #help channel or use the support forum instead of general. Though, since we're here, have you tried doing the full command as it says? For example let's say you want to sell 1 teddy bear for 50,000 Yen

/auc sell 50000 1

WishesToCome

Level 0
I highly suggest you'd take that to roleplay hub discord #help channel or use the support forum instead of general. Though, since we're here, have you tried doing the full command as it says? For example let's say you want to sell 1 teddy bear for 50,000 Yen

/auc sell 50000 1
I would like to say I was very dumb and typing the numbers completely wrong- thank you for correcting me actually

Users who are viewing this thread