mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[ I'm going insane - CONNECTION ?? ]

_ImHere4You_

Level 40
So, I have faced this issue multiple times.
It would let me join the server, however, it responds to nothing i type. it lags a lot, and often times just 'time-out' from hub.
unplugged the wifi and back, relaunched Minecraft a million times, waited HOURS - somehow it solves itself and times it doesnt.
-
I don't know what is happening to frank. Sometimes, i just sit in hub, unable to go into SchoolRP or /f list, or any command at that matter. I can't interact with the nether-star and literally can't do anything. If i happen to stay for long enough, it times me out of hub-

I can't express enough how this is frustrating considering i can only play for a limited amount during the week- so if i can't get in during that time, i have to wait for allll the day to get in again and hope to god it doesnt give me this issue again.

[INFO-]
Minecraft Java -
version 1.19.2
No launcher, vanilla MC
Server address used : mc.roleplayhub.net
ACCOUNTS : _ImHere4You_ , WhoTfAreU_
HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS HAPPENED
: more than i can count. At times, i'm blessed and i can enter after a short while and play normally. other times, like right now, i've been trying for three whole hours.

PLEASE i hope someone knows how and what and why is happening :')

GLOWING REGARDS;
AARON<3

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Reviewed
Unfortunately, we can't provide assistance with connection issues. You will need to make sure that you have a stable internet connection and that you're not using any VPNs / Proxies that might slow down your connection.

Users who are viewing this thread