pleep
pleep
Fundraiser+
IGN:
(3up) pleep (awesome)

DATE:
27-Jul-22

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
pls remove/change the ability to drop books to advertise their family/tailoring server that 99% of the people wont care about like cmon dawg i get that u want to advertise and this is kind of ur only way, but its getting annoying for basically anyone who isnt interested at all. like maybe add a different way to advertise their tailoring/family server. id rather u come up to me like a door to door salesmen guy telling us about jesus and actually rp, instead of going around with books with 0 ic motive. ive literally received 4 books while writing all this

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
-we wont have to press q
-other people wont pick up the books after u dropped them
-i wont break my spare keyboard (its already missing 7 keys)

NOTES FROM AWESOME PLEEP:
tbh i just speedran this feedback thread and maybe its already being worked on but im going to lose my mind.
but fr tho its not rly that deep but like its getting annoying, especially if its the SAME book that im receiving

Last edited:

Joe.exe

Level 46
Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
All right, stop arguing.

You can throw them away at any time, in the trash cans you can find anywhere, or just toss them on the ground
Also, current printers require in-game currency, which reduces abuse to some extent

+1.5 i agree cuz its rlly annoying and cuz theres something wrong with pll who drop books cuz cuz do u acc think that pple ar gonna type ur discord link lol

Lizalopod

Level 130
This thread is an embarrassment compared to other suggestion threads lol

Also -1 yes they're annoying but we shouldn't be going around controlling what ppl can write down

I'd maybe suggest just making it illegal to have an invite with just a discord link, like perhaps you'd be required to add in your ic info (name, pn, etc)

This thread is an embarrassment compared to other suggestion threads lol

Also -1 yes they're annoying but we shouldn't be going around controlling what ppl can write down

I'd maybe suggest just making it illegal to have an invite with just a discord link, like perhaps you'd be required to add in your ic info (name, pn, etc)
no just get rid of advertisement books containing ooc content and links

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I remember the days of 2017 SRP playing. I remember them well <3_<3 back when the only form of communicating with people was via passing around books that said “party at the house next to the one with blue banners in 15 minutes, bring a friend” those were the golden days man, that’s how I made friends back then. Bottom line is, restricting others freedom of passing out books to advertise and grow the way they want to isn’t the best idea. Sure it can be annoying sometimes, but let people roleplay the way they want to. If that means running around and throwing books at people without saying anything then so be it.

Also, don’t stand idle at plaza and you won’t have the problem of collecting 10304829382 books

opp

Level 50
-0.50/+0.50

Instead of this, which I 100% get.. why not just have something be added in to one of the main RPH discord servers for people to advertise their families? But either way, just throw the books away, agreeing with Infi on this one.

BearDucky

Level 33
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
They made printers cost in order to print books so if people are that desperate then who cares.

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
They can't to control it, they already made a change and now to copy books u have to pay money.

Users who are viewing this thread