mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

im gonna make it shine fr

Jay.

Level 13
jayharu
jayharu
Fundraiser+
if your character had a theme song? what would it be and why?
mine is personally that "talk to me boy" song <3 t.t.m.b

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
Okay, so! Here’s the list of my main four, not including Yasu or Ralof!

Karl - ‘Curses’ by The Crane Wives

Maverick - ‘Rule #27 - Drunk on Pride’ by Fish in a Birdcage and Philip Bowen

Akatsuki - ‘Go Get Your Gun’ by The Dear Hunter

Hawthorn
- ‘My Body’s Made of Crushed Little Stars’ by Mitski

SaltyFollicles

Level 22
SaltyFollicles
SaltyFollicles
Notable
Dominik Holland - 'The End' by Sisyfuss

Higuchi Kanji
- 'Drop the Guillotine' by Peach Pit

Last edited:

lobsterrdog

Level 32
lobsterrdog
lobsterrdog
Omega+
Alexander Schmuck - What You Heard by Sonder
Jakub von Moltke - BAD LUCK! by Jhariah
Graig Higglebottom-Saiky - Man to Man by Dorian Electra
Ezra Higglebottom - Brutus by The Buttress

Last edited:

5SHU

Level 101
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
Shu B. Yokoyama - MY LIFE ISN'T A MOVIE, IT'S THE GREAT AMERICAN NOVEL! - by KILLFIֆH
Akinori Hoshino - Wild Cover by We.B ft.Voice of Legosi
Rebar A. Lim - Class of '09 - Menu Theme
Sonetto R. Lim - "Beyond Poems" | Reverse: 1999
Jiāng Tāo - Luxiem - Jazz on the Clock
Emari Y. Boucher - Diamond City Lights - Lazulight

48floors

Level 7
Chase Randou would be Cayendo by Frank Ocean since it expresses his love for the town of karakura. He recently lost his visa so he got deported unfortunately

@KOSUL wbu

KOSUL

Level 5
Chase Randou would be Cayendo by Frank Ocean since it expresses his love for the town of karakura. He recently lost his visa so he got deported unfortunately

@KOSUL wbu
Hi, I would actually choose Die In Your Arms by Justin Bieber because my character Chance Randou unfortunately died. He died in the arms of his girlfriend Remi Yuha and met her in heaven that same day. Another song would be MY EYES by Travis Scott since Naoki Furukawa took Chance Randou's eyes.

whans_whale

Level 6
whans_whale
whans_whale
Rich
omg for my character tsumugi yoshino it would defintly be the song "another beliver" from the meet the robbinson movie for my cat character defintly that chipi chippi daba daba song

MinisterFudge

Level 17
Community Team
Event Team
MinisterFudge
MinisterFudge
Notable
Alois Tullybellton [Professor] 'Pay Attention'
Very appropriate. He's a law and justice professor trying to, through some but not all of his lessons, link the topics studied to current issues in Karakura. He also shows up to support students at virtually every protest and created a religious charity/org to help people who have had unpleasant encounters with the KPD by visiting them and potentially contributing towards their bail. He tries hard, perhaps too hard: to relate to his students​

Teresa Keating [Grade 12] Hallelujah - Panic!

OG Nun. She loves Jesus and everything, but notwithstanding her peace-loving attitude and genuine desire to be good, she is NOT a pacifist. Moreover, her quirked-up and opinionated nature gets her into a great deal of trouble. Some of her behavior can also be just a bit... concerning. Stalking, stockpiling prescription medication, abandoning a girl in a cave, and leaving her to the mercy of a bear. She is no saint, despite her reputation: but she's trying! Bless her heart.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread