Im_LLost Shopkeeper Application

Im_LLLost

Level 1
Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Im_LLost

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): TrxKay

How old are you? (Optional): 21

What is your time zone?: Central

Describe your activity on the server: mixed in the past but in the past weeks 4-6+ Hours a day (Help me)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I do

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12

Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?: Ryuketsu

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?: I Want to become a Shopkeeper cause in all of the roleplays ive done ive always been interested in and loved the more serving side of roleplaying. These bars and pubs ive ran have strung across roleplaying on several games such as FiveM,Unturned,Gmod,Minecraft, and several others.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?: I Plan to make a more family-run pub style My character is originally from America So I also plan to have events and food styled around where he's from. This can be certain game nights or culture nights from areas outside Japan. I see this as a great way to unite characters and explore paths that haven't been explored on this server.

What will you sell in your shop?: I plan to sell Classic Pub food and also explore pub foods that are common in other countries I plan to really host an International type theme in this pub.

How many employees do you plan to have?:
Chef: 0/2

In charge of cooking all the food served at the pub
Servers: 0/4
In charge of handing out all food and taking the lead example when welcoming people to the pub.
Bartender: 0/2
In charge of serving drinks and leading the bar
Manager: 0/2
In charge of ordering and taking the more leading positions at the pub.

Extra
I know I may not have special images or graphics for the menu but I guarantee you that I have the same drive or even more to create a amazing business and form fantastic and welcoming RP around my pub.

Users who are viewing this thread