Omega
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
ImGoogle

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Sous-Chef

How often do you log onto the server?: 2 times a day

Do you have discord? Yes ImGoogle#6666

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Ive been banned for bypassing a ban with an alt but i was meant to be on the server because Ducks unbanned me a while ago.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes i will.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The sous-chef helps to looks after the school menu as well as cooking and serving for kids.. He has to pass multiple kinds of Nutrition Standards, Politicises and Guidelines to ensure the healthiness of the student body.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes I do i am Council Secretary.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I am an OG member on schoolrp i have been on the server since 2016 in January which was the first map.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes. At home I would often make dinner for my family and I get to have the feeling of working hands on in a kitchen.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would calmly ask the student to dismiss his/her self from the premises. If they keep it up, I would call someone of a higher rank to assist me in removing the student.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: If I trust the principal, I would have no problem doing as he/she asks. If the principal would seem sketchy in asking me to do a dangerous task, I would question him whether or not it's a good idea or kindly refuse.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would try and help them figure out a better situation to handle things, or if it were too out of hand I would report the teacher to a higher up employee or the police.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Yui Skript
Chosen Job: Sous-Chef

Motivation for Joining YHS: To ensure a better future for the students by helping them make right choices in picking their meals.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I am very active, I can come to work everyday to serve the students food. Then I can do very good to do my job, and I think it can be a good thing for the school, so if the school has an employee very active and an employee that can do his job very well, I think it would be helpful.

TechJD

Level 43
The application was very nice but sous-chef spots are all taken at the moment.

I'm going to have to say
DENIED.

Users who are viewing this thread