mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied ImYakov's Shopkeeper Application!

ImYakov

Level 3
Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

ImightbeYakov (Alt account)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Yakkiakki

How old are you? (Optional):

I am 21 years old.

What is your time zone?:

Cet.

Describe your activity on the server:

Generally, I dedicate approximately 4-5 hours a day on SRP, I allocate even more time on weekends. I have a full range of involvement on SRP, I started playing around 2021, over time I've progressed from being a regular player to mastering lore of Karakura, engaging in various forms of roleplay. Currently, I'm playing as a Professor on my character Yakov Sidorov, a known man around Karakura. I also manage the Sidorov family on SRP, a role I've had for a year now. Additionally, I invest a lot of time on the server, I have previously played in other factions as well such as sports (Basketball, my current role). I've dedicated a considerable amount of time playing on the server leaning about the rules, all the sports teams, government officials, KPD members, Shrine members. I've roleplayed with many amongst all factions as most know me for who I am, I hold a very good reputation on SRP. For the moment, as I mentioned I play as a Professor and I dedicate a lot of time into the faction, and I want more! I desire to have another amazing faction to play in, as I chose Shopkeeper. Of course, I will still be playing as a Professor, I desire to play in two different factions.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted - ImYakov's Physical Education Professor Application. | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Denied - _Captaingrim_'s Laywer Application. | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Denied - Yakov Sidorov's Receptionist Application. #2 | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Denied - Receptionist Application! | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

Yakov Sidorov - Professor
Zharkov Sidorov - Basketball, grade 12

Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?:

Krasavitsa

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

I invest a significant amount of time on SRP. Currently, I am playing as a Professor and a Basketball player, but I aspire to delve deeper into the server by immersing myself in the factions that intrigue me the most. The idea of becoming a Shopkeeper piqued my interest when I envisioned establishing a business with my friends on SRP. I envisioned acquiring one of the office buildings, hiring new employees, and creating a unique and appealing shop. Another motivation for pursuing the role of a Shopkeeper is my observation that restaurants and bars have been relatively inactive lately. Many individuals, including myself, appreciate the interactions and roleplay opportunities that come with visiting a restaurant with friends, partners, or family. Given my dedication and active participation in the game, I am confident that opening a charming restaurant would greatly benefit SRP.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

I have meticulously devised the plan for my envisioned Shop. Primarily, the shop will be divided into sections, with the central area serving as a restaurant, while the remaining two smaller sections will house a bar and an arcade. The rationale behind having three separate sections is straightforward. Now, let us delve into the details of the first section:

The main section will be a restaurant located at the rear of the building, offering a diverse range of Japanese cuisine alongside exclusive and delectable Russian appetizers and dishes. To ensure efficient service for our valued patrons, the restaurant will be staffed with multiple waitresses, while security guards will be present to ensure the safety of all visitors. The restaurant itself will consist of two floors, featuring a captivating chandelier in the center and a circular balcony that provides a view from above. Enhancing the elegance of the establishment, a fish pond will be constructed beneath the chandelier. This addition will contribute to a more sophisticated and serene ambiance. Lastly, the restaurant will feature a stage where talented musicians will perform, creating a cozy and inviting atmosphere for our guests to enjoy their dining experience.

The arcade will be on the far left side of the building, offering a wide range of activities and games for children up to the age of 18. These include arcade games featuring options like Street Fighter, classic Pac-Man, a Star Wars game, and many more. The selection of games is extensive and diverse. Furthermore, a bouncy castle will be added for the energetic children to enjoy. Lastly, there will be a comfortable lounge area equipped with various furniture such as couches for parents, TVs for entertainment, and more.

Finally, we have The Bar, which is exclusively for individuals aged 20 and above. Located downstairs in the building, the bar is managed by well-trained staff who offer a wide range of beverages and alcoholic drinks for purchase. Additionally, there is a separate room downstairs with a few blackjack tables available for those who wish to try their luck at gambling. To enhance the ambiance, various pieces of furniture will be added, creating a cozy atmosphere.

What will you sell in your shop?:

The arcade will offer prices, when beating a certain score. These prices are listed here.
[Water guns (Top reward)
Plushies
Backpacks
Russian Meals:
Pelmeni (Russian Meal)
Borscht (Russian Soup)
Solyanka (Russian Soup
Pirozhki (Russian Meal)
Shashlik (Russian Meal)
Beef Stroganoff (Russian Meal)
Morozhenoe (Russian Dessert)
Pashka (Russian Dessert)
Syrniki (Russian Dessert)

General Meals:
Lasagna plate
Pepperoni Pizza
Mozzarella Pizza
Margarita Pizza
Veggie Pizza
Bucket of Fried Chicken
Beef Curry
Sushi Box
Salmon Dish
Ice Cream
Cheese Cake
Dango Stick
Tomato Soup

Bevereges:
Americano
Oreo Milkshake
Hot Chocolate
Water
Iced Coffee
Juice Box

Beverages 20+:
Bottle of Vodka
Pride Vodka
Whiskey
Rum
Beer
Tequila
Wine
Champagne

More will be added near the future, but these are the main items.

How many employees do you plan to have?:

To effectively oversee this Shop, I require a collective of 25 individuals.

1x Shopkeeper. The shopkeeper is responsible for the shop's management, including overseeing sales, orders, and other documentation. They are also in charge of ensuring fair payment for all employees and managing stock levels to keep customers satisfied. Additionally, hiring processes will be conducted in the office by the shopkeeper.

2x Managers. In the presence of the owner, a reliable manager, below the rank of Shopkeeper will diligently oversee the shop's operations, ensuring that every employee is fulfilling their duties at their respective stations. Additionally, they possess the authority to handle disruptive customers by either removing them from the premises or implementing a ban. Moreover, the employee may also be responsible for opening the shop.

2x Bartenders. Two bartenders will be stationed exclusively at the bar, catering to customers' beverage preferences and ensuring that no individuals under the age of 20 are present. Additionally, they possess the authority to summon security personnel to remove any individuals from the establishment if necessary. During the bar's opening hours, it is mandatory for two bartenders to be present in order to efficiently manage operations. Also, one of the waitresses will assume the role of a waitress downstairs by the bar, delivering beverages to tables, rooms, or lounges.

4x Security. The primary responsibility of these individuals is to ensure the security of the shop and safeguard the premises. They are tasked with preventing anyone from wearing masks, ensuring that no underage individuals enter the bar, and maintaining control over the customers.

2x Performers. These individuals are the ones who will be present on stage whenever an extra comfortable atmosphere is required. They will showcase their musical talents by performing genres like jazz and classical songs.

2x Game Hosts. In order for the arcade games to be accessible, it is necessary to have at least one game host present. These hosts are responsible for operating the games and providing guidance to players regarding the rules and gameplay. Additionally, they are the ones who distribute rewards to players in the form of tokens won from the games.

8x Waiters. Our waiters will be stationed throughout the restaurant to handle order-taking, order delivery, guest check-ins and check-outs. They will receive a 20% share of their total earnings as a commission added to their original salary, emphasizing the need to monitor table assignments and sales throughout their shift. In addition, they may be responsible for cleaning duties within the establishment, and one server may be assigned to serve in the bar area downstairs.

Uniform/Appearance/Interior:

Our team of tailors and builders is committed to creating elegant and luxurious outfits tailored to the specific needs and preferences of each customer. Additionally, we strive to enhance the aesthetic appeal of our shop to attract a larger audience.

Advert Examples:

Looking to indulge in Russian cuisine? Craving a delightful meal by our serene fish pond? Or maybe you desire to unwind at our exquisite bar? Look no further, as Krasavitsa has opened its doors!

Additional notes about your application:

Thank you for taking your time to read this, I've taken a considerable amount of time to write this application!
Do you have any questions?:
I have a couple of customs I plan to add to this shop, I question. . Do I have to buy these customs myself, or will they be implemented prior to if I get accepted?​

Users who are viewing this thread