mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Receptionist Application!

APPLICATION FORMAT
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: _CaptainGrim_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Yakov#4155

How old are you? (Optional): I am 20 years old.

What is your time zone?: My time zone is CET which in my opinion is great, considering that the server has around 100 players by the time I log on after work, that way the school has more employees working.

Describe your activity on the server: I'm a big fan of roleplaying on server, not just on minecraft but other games too. I play and roleplay almost everyday after work for countless hours.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I was banned for avoiding staff once of which I managed to get sorted with an appeal.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I fully understand the consequences of being demoted from being inactive.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: I feel like there aren't enough receptionists on SRP by the time I usually play, and I really do enjoy having conversations with them whenever they do play. So inevitable receptionist is what I'd like to apply for, this way I can experience another level of roleplay on SRP.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: As a receptionist it is my greatest duty to greet, welcome and direct all who approaches me, It's very important to have great listening and verbal communication skills, this is so that visitors, students or others have easier understanding to what you're saying. Another important thing for receptionists is the security, It's my job to protect and make sure every person in the school feels equally safe, along with this having skills in telecommunications too is greatly needed for certain situations me alone cannot handle.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay? I have roleplayed for around 6-7 years now, on multible server, games and real life jobs. I find roleplaying in games one of my favorite hobbies and skills, as detailing certain situations in text can be a difficult but fun challenge.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I really enjoy talking to receptionists on SRP as I find them most interactional and social, and I would myself love to be the one, socializing myself with students and making sure everyone feels welcomed and safe. I would also love to be the one helping students, giving them guidance or perhaps directions to places they're unaware of, I'd also want to keep the school safe making sure no one is fighting or cursing at each other. This is all something I'd like to do, there are occations I've helped faculty in my young ages, handing over misbehaving students, breaking up fights and telling faculty of illegal services on school grounds, and me as a receptionst I can do all of this. Keep everyone safe, direct and guide students, welcome and greet everyone while also listen and understand them.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Russian Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Russian Lang application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Yakov Sidorov - Character Biography | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Hospital Application. | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I am currently a grade 12 student at the age of 18.

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: I would first tell them to refrain from using unappropriate language, then I'd ask them why they feel like they do and get a better understanding to why they see me being pathetic. Depending on how the situation escalates either a detention slip will be given for unappropriate language and disrespect of school faculty if they further continue to curse at me after my verbal warnings. If not, then guidance is what they'll be given by me instead to solve the situation.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: The first thing I would do is pull up my radio quickly calling for backup to my location as im running towards the fight yelling for them to stop fighting before finally approaching and stepping in between breaking up the fight, as I wait for backup I tell them to explain to me why they're fighting and what their motive is to behave like this. Depending on the situation consequences like detention will happen if further misbehaving happens.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: I would with haste rush over stopping their actions, telling them how inappropriate this is specially for an employee, explaining to them that this is no way of behaving. I would of course ask them to explain to me why doing these actions we're of their decision so I can further understand and guide my other employee. With this information I would hand it over to the department head.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? My character has a very calm mind, first thing he would do Is talk to his fellow employees as he would pour some water into his cup, he is not the coffee type of person. He would further ask his other employees how their shift we're and asking them how they feel today. My character has love caring for the people around him, he has a good heart.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
The male would grab the cup with his right hand as he'd poor water into the cup with his left, the water slowly pours into the cup as he would nod towards his talking employee to his right in a yes sort
of way. He would then lift the cup up to his face gently taking a couple of sips as he proceeds to make ''Mhm'' Sounds while glacing over to his employee.

/me Yakov sat in the chair by the reception in a leaning backwards sort of way, swinging a little with his chair waiting for something to happen. A student then approaches and the male quickly glared over the counter with a smile on his face happy to see another face. His arms would rest on the counter with his hands together as he greeted the student.
Speaking: Hello! How can I help you today young man.

/me Yakov glared over to his right while sitting by the reception seeing a relative picking on one of the exchange students, noticing this he quickly rushed over grabbing the relative by their shoulder giving them the ''Seriously?'' look with a disappointing expression. The male would then proceed to ask the relative to back away from the student so he would further ask them how they were making sure they didn't get hurt in any sort of way.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Yakov Sidorov.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Yakov.

Age (Minimum is 25): 26.

Academic Degree: High School Diploma
Major(s): Business, Health Care Administration and Psychology.
Minors: Customer service, Communication and Security.

Nationality: Russian.
Known Languages: Russian.

Backstory

Near the village of Shartash, one thousand miles away from Moscow laid the city Yekaterinburg where a young, strong and passionate boy was born. His name you ask? He was given the name Yakov Sidorov, a boy filled with joy and pure happiness some even say that the smile off his face couldn't get wiped off, his parents Vasily Belyaev and Sofia Sidorova loved him and they did everything to protect this boy.

This was until they were slaughtered, by unknowed professionals. Local police managed to rescue all of the children but, Yakov remained to be found. He was later found by his siblings in Karakura, It's a miracle how he even ended up in the same city all of his siblings decided to station. Yakov told the story of how he was kidnapped, raised to be something he never wanted to be, a cold hearted killer. This was not dream of his, his love and heart were too great to be shattered. He told them how he bravely fought his way out of there escaping their camp, to flee upon and onwards to his adventures seeking his true dreams.

Yakov grew quickly in Karakura, getting jobs as security guards for shops. He always had a heart to protect and care for other civilians, he mentioned once how excited he was to follow his dreams and become a police officer but this was no dream of Yakov once he got more into school. His passion and love built greatly for school and he quickly planned on being one of the best employees here. He attented every class, getting the best grades he could and even decided to help out the faculty by catching misbehaving students.

Yakov is now a matured 18 year old guy with dreams upon his adventures. He will not stop to seek what he wants, in the end. He'll be the one to sit on the chair by the entrance of school inside the reception.

Motivation for Joining KHS: I always try my best to make school a better place, a safer place. I want everyone including me on school ground, hours to feel as safe as possible. I've previously helped students with guidance and directions in my young ages, I've broken up fights and screamed to my lungs to get school faculty to handle to situation. If you hire my I will do my best and my hardest to keep everyone safe, give people happiness and the guidance they need. I wish to have no other job in my life as this is my dream, my motivation and my heart.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I have been working all my life striving to get this job, all my motivation is put into this application, there is nothing else I want than to achive my goals, reach my top point of happiness by getting this job. And I can promise you all of my dedication will not disappoint you! The skills and qualifications I have, my passion and my love, all for this job. You will love having me as an employee, I can ensure that.

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread