players online

INACTIVE Luke Herrington / Family BIOGRAPHY "ヘリントン"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im6

Level 184
when u ban someone and take their creative ideas to make it your thing :O

@_Kanameh_ ;OOO

Hey! as much as I'd like to understand your little inside joke I can't. Do you care to elaborate on your claim or is that too much to ask? I don't want to stress you out over Minecraft if that's what you're wondering. I'm sure you have plenty of other things to do, like study, play games, etc. Than skim over forums of a server you apparently don't care about.

Im6

Level 184
Thanks for elaborating. But your argument is still somewhat invalid.

---

--- Glock's Post ---

Would you care to explain as to what:

A fictional 'ghost' which is a 'trauma' to people

Has to do with:

A Church-like Mental Asylum that converts people into different mindsets. Or better yet what a ghost that makes 'Italians jump off of roof-tops' or whatever, has to do with the 'God of Death' and 'God of Destruction'? Or, vampires, or praying to statues, or sacrificing people to a higher being, etc. etc. The list goes on.

I don't know if it's just me but I can't put those two together.

I'm sure you meant to provide some context to that screenshot too. It's not like one of his Biographies have the word Herrington mentioned in it near enough 30 times right?

Although, I'm sure he didn't mean to milk it. Why would anyone do that?

If you also take another couple seconds and actually read the screenshot you can see me stating that it's only annoying if it's an exact copy which if you even use half of your brain you can figure out that this isn't. The final section of the message is him posting a conversation ICly onto a document which wasn't supposed to be there.​

_Kanameh_

Level 42
Thanks for elaborating. But your argument is still somewhat invalid.

---

--- Glock's Post ---

Would you care to explain as to what:

A fictional 'ghost' which is a 'trauma' to people

Has to do with:

A Church-like Mental Asylum that converts people into different mindsets. Or better yet what a ghost that makes 'Italians jump off of roof-tops' or whatever, has to do with the 'God of Death' and 'God of Destruction'? Or, vampires, or praying to statues, or sacrificing people to a higher being, etc. etc. The list goes on.

I don't know if it's just me but I can't put those two together.

I'm sure you meant to provide some context to that screenshot too. It's not like one of his Biographies have the word Herrington mentioned in it near enough 30 times right?

Although, I'm sure he didn't mean to milk it. Why would anyone do that?

If you also take another couple seconds and actually read the screenshot you can see me stating that it's only annoying if it's an exact copy which if you even use half of your brain you can figure out that this isn't. The final section of the message is him posting a conversation ICly onto a document which wasn't supposed to be there.​

However, It's both fictional if it is about "ghosts" or "spirits" as Gods and Godesses are also "Spirits". Also, I was working on a long update for "The Wrongly Executed One" thread before this was made.

Anyway, I just find it weird how this all pops up as members of "The Kaderona Family" are legit worshipping it. For example, Graziano Kaderona wasn't afraid at all as he believed that the "spirit" would help him.

Have a nice day after all.

(If this was "toxic/salty" in the other eyes of people, it wasn't I just wanted to bring a simple opinion into this. If "I am not allowed to bring opinions into this" what some people would say, that would be like banning someone of freedom of speech.)

Again, Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Im6

Level 184
However, It's both fictional if it is about "ghosts" or "spirits" as Gods and Godesses are also "Spirits". Also, I was working on a long update for "The Wrongly Executed One" thread before this was made.

Anyway, I just find it weird how this all pops up as members of "The Kaderona Family" are legit worshipping it. For example, Graziano Kaderona wasn't afraid at all as he believed that the "spirit" would help him.

Have a nice day after all.

(If this was "toxic/salty" in the other eyes of people, it wasn't I just wanted to bring a simple opinion into this. If "I am not allowed to bring opinions into this" what some people would say, that would be like banning someone of freedom of speech.)

Again, Have a nice day.

You've quite possibly written the most unhelpful thing you could've, let me break this down into baby steps for you just so it's easier comprehend:

When have I ever said that "Both are real" or "Both aren't fiction"? Never. So you stating that just wasted your own time.

You then lead onto pointlessly stating that you're 'making an update' which has nothing to do with the debate whatsoever. I'm hoping you've read what I've written above. Because you obviously agree to it otherwise as no resistance has been shown to any of my statements.

So essentially what you've done is that you agreed to both being fake (fictional), you've also agreed somewhat to them not being copied, because honestly even a child can figure out that there are no similarities between a 'god of destruction' or 'vampires' and someone you see who makes you jump off of roofs out of fear or trauma. Told me about a dead character on minecraft. Then you finally top it off with 'I just think its weird that you're doing this while we are."

What?

That's a bit like saying 'Its just weird that your family exists at the same time as ours, you must be copying'

Or 'Its just weird that you have something while I have it, you must be copying.'

It just doesn't make sense. The only thing classed as 'copying' in my eyes is if its near enough identicle, and this I know for a fact isn't. If you have something to criticse or say, try not to put 'have a nice day' after each point, it makes you look hesitant, I know you dislike me just dont be afraid to say so and beat around the bush and try to be 'friendly'. But, if that's what you want go ahead. If you want some advice I'd recommend you to just stop replying, each reply gets more and more illogical and it isn't helping you here whatsoever.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
You've quite possibly written the most unhelpful thing you could've, let me break this down into baby steps for you just so it's easier comprehend:

When have I ever said that "Both are real" or "Both aren't fiction"? Never. So you stating that just wasted your own time.

You then lead onto pointlessly stating that you're 'making an update' which has nothing to do with the debate whatsoever. I'm hoping you've read what I've written above. Because you obviously agree to it otherwise as no resistance has been shown to any of my statements.

So essentially what you've done is that you agreed to both being fake (fictional), you've also agreed somewhat to them not being copied, because honestly even a child can figure out that there are no similarities between a 'god of destruction' or 'vampires' and someone you see who makes you jump off of roofs out of fear or trauma. Told me about a dead character on minecraft. Then you finally top it off with 'I just think its weird that you're doing this while we are."

What?

That's a bit like saying 'Its just weird that your family exists at the same time as ours, you must be copying'

Or 'Its just weird that you have something while I have it, you must be copying.'

It just doesn't make sense. The only thing classed as 'copying' in my eyes is if its near enough identicle, and this I know for a fact isn't. If you have something to criticse or say, try not to put 'have a nice day' after each point, it makes you look hesitant, I know you dislike me just dont be afraid to say so and beat around the bush and try to be 'friendly'. But, if that's what you want go ahead. If you want some advice I'd recommend you to just stop replying, each reply gets more and more illogical and it isn't helping you here whatsoever.
lol i literally created the religion like, 2-3 months ago maybe longer, it even has a thread on it, im pretty sure i mightve been doing it before you, plus Connor told me they dont have a religion so whats your point? Aren't we first?

_Kanameh_

Level 42
lol i literally created the religion like, 2-3 months ago maybe longer, it even has a thread on it, im pretty sure i mightve been doing it before you, plus Connor told me they dont have a religion so whats your point? Aren't we first?

There are several people in the family who basically aren't scared of it at all. Like I said before, Graziano saw it like some "protector" or someone who is "guarding him".

courtneyy

Level 23

Here's more proof to "back up" Sam's claim. This is in the Kaderona discord. Roman Catholicism has never been like, the set religion as some of the Kaderona members are adopted into it and don't follow that specific religion. Different nationalities and things like that. Many different religions are mixed into the family, this just happens to be the main one. There's never been a set religion for the family.

pvpstarr

Level 65
yeah cool i love the drama but like can we just acknowledge that the herringtons is so powerful they made their own religion???? like the only other guy to do that is king henry the beheader because he couldn't divorce his wives or whatever

_Kanameh_

Level 42

What?

Yeah, you're right. Sorry for bothering and wasting your time for some stupid argument I started. Again, sorry for bothering man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread